At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13] - Page 4 Empty Re: At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Post by Heatguts December 23rd 2014, 7:49 pm

If you aren't going to test it...
and you aren't going to offer suggestions other than "your game sucks sorry lool"...
and you aren't going to volunteer to draw art or design sound...
and you aren't even going to play it on release...
why are you even posting in this thread?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13] - Page 4 Empty Re: At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Post by lolslayer December 24th 2014, 10:43 am

johnny123445 wrote:is it a 2d game, yes there fore I won't like it and will not play it, sorry just my opinion.
ok but remember, even 2d games can be fun
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 24th 2014, 10:44 am

Heatguts wrote:If you aren't going to test it...
and you aren't going to offer suggestions other than "your game sucks sorry lool"...
and you aren't going to volunteer to draw art or design sound...
and you aren't even going to play it on release...
why are you even posting in this thread?

true story :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny123445 December 24th 2014, 3:03 pm

Heatguts always so so critical, so quick to jump, you need to calm down, just a thread, ok, take some chill pills, come back when you can handle a bad review, its not even your game, and i wasn't really talking to you anyways, i'm out, peace
johnny123445
johnny123445

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 December 24th 2014, 3:17 pm

Everyone here is complaining and I'm just sitting here wondering how you review something from pure text.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 December 25th 2014, 8:49 pm

johnny123445 wrote:is it a 2d game, yes there fore I won't like it and will not play it, sorry just my opinion.

You must not know about Halo: OWAW.
I couldn't wait for that game to come out... Sadly it was canceled. I'm sure there was someone on this forum who worked in or with Out With A Wimper.
Not sure if that was the final game name, but that was the name I saw last for the public beta release back a few years ago if I remembered correctly.
Still wished they picked up the project again. It had so much potential.
P3
P3
Developer

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 26th 2014, 7:56 am

johnny123445 wrote:Heatguts always so so critical, so quick to jump, you need to calm down, just a thread, ok, take some chill pills, come back when you can handle a bad review, its not even your game, and i wasn't really talking to you anyways, i'm out, peace
somehow true, but you cant make a bad review if you never played it so i think that heatguts got a point there
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 26th 2014, 7:57 am

P3 wrote:

I couldn't wait for that game to come out... Sadly it was canceled. I'm sure there was someone on this forum who worked in or with Out With A Wimper.
Not sure if that was the final game name, but that was the name I saw last for the public beta release back a few years ago if I remembered correctly.
me too :/, but there is another waypoint now, you are the first creator of contingency who posted something on this thread :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 December 26th 2014, 12:16 pm

lolslayer wrote:
P3 wrote:

me too :/, but there is another waypoint now, you are the first creator of contingency who posted something on this thread :P

Eh. I don't feel any different from anyone else here just because I work with the team. Heck I still sometimes post pointless troll posts or memes. XD I prefer things to be funny and or lively to a point, but not too out of hand or overdone... Or just maybe... But yeah. >.>
I'm not saying for anyone to do this or cause a ruckus. :L Just remember that the more you guys waste the devs time by posting extreme stuff that needs to be removed, the longer it would take them to work on the project... It would also bring down their morale because they have such unloving fans who would do such a terrible thing. D:

I'm probably ruining the teams reputation. XD
P3
P3
Developer

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny123445 December 26th 2014, 2:30 pm

no your not, i saw the animations that you did, where the spartan takes down another spartan from behind, pretty cool, the other devs said it was you. You do good work
johnny123445
johnny123445

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 26th 2014, 4:38 pm

P3 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
P3 wrote:

Eh. I don't feel any different from anyone else here just because I work with the team. Heck I still sometimes post pointless troll posts or memes. XD I prefer things to be funny and or lively to a point, but not too out of hand or overdone... Or just maybe... But yeah. >.>
I'm not saying for anyone to do this or cause a ruckus. :L Just remember that the more you guys waste the devs time by posting extreme stuff that needs to be removed, the longer it would take them to work on the project... It would also bring down their morale because they have such unloving fans who would do such a terrible thing. D:

I'm probably ruining the teams reputation. XD

u wont ruin the reputation, and it was mostly a joke about the first dev who posted something, but that part is still true :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 27th 2014, 3:48 pm

Hey guys, here is the prove that I'm not dead ;D

I made a few tests for at destiny's ending, and out of the tests came a whole new game xD

This took actually more time then I wanted to spent in it, and it got some pretty handy stuff in it, so the code will be available in the game maker Marketplace, after that it's f2p for gameplay only, no codes :P

link to the YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQnev-evei8&feature=youtu.be
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingWithDon December 28th 2014, 12:09 am

Glad to see you're not dead. :3
GamingWithDon
GamingWithDon

Thumbs Up : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 28th 2014, 6:53 am

GamingWithDon wrote:Glad to see you're not dead. :3
thx ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free December 28th 2014, 10:20 am

Don slayer is on skype 24/7 XD
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 28th 2014, 1:13 pm

mmorpg4free wrote:Don slayer is on skype 24/7 XD
shhhhhhh :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingWithDon December 28th 2014, 4:07 pm

Shhhhhh
I know
GamingWithDon
GamingWithDon

Thumbs Up : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 28th 2014, 4:50 pm

GamingWithDon wrote:

Shhhhhh
I know

:P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 28th 2014, 4:51 pm

OMG! this thread is now viewed more then 2000 times,

thx guys for all the interest in this project, and I hope that I can keep you interested in the future ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax December 30th 2014, 5:08 pm

Hey guys, this is to everybody on the project, i have finals coming up in a month or so, so i will be off of Skype for a while

Don't worry, I will be on the forums, so sorry about that, I might be on during some parts of the weeks(forums)
ax2themax
ax2themax

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing December 30th 2014, 8:42 pm

I forgot about this..

Onto skype we go
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 31st 2014, 5:01 am

ax2themax wrote:Hey guys, this is to everybody on the project, i have finals coming up in a month or so, so i will be off of Skype for a while

Don't worry, I will be on the forums, so sorry about that, I might be on during some parts of the weeks(forums)
ok, good luck with your finals, i hope to see you back soon ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer December 31st 2014, 5:01 am

Jaing wrote:I forgot about this..

Onto skype we go
good, good... you didn't went on Skype for a while :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax December 31st 2014, 7:29 pm

lolslayer wrote:
ax2themax wrote:Hey guys, this is to everybody on the project, i have finals coming up in a month or so, so i will be off of Skype for a while

Thanks, I'll be back Feb
ax2themax
ax2themax

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer January 1st 2015, 5:41 am

ax2themax wrote:
lolslayer wrote:

Thanks, I'll be back Feb
will tike a while, but ok, it are the finals so it's good that you do that ;D

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top