At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13] - Page 9 Empty Re: At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Post by TheAandZ July 6th 2015, 12:46 pm

lolslayer wrote:

Oh jeez, now you say it, I've never known that my game wasn't on the level of contingency,, it is fully impossible that it was a way for maybe let the devs give us an update, oh no, I didn't know that, I'm so confident that my game is much better then PC, look at that shit, and look at my beautiful creations, I'm so pro

If you read what I said, I wasn't attacking you at all. All I said was that you were/are getting crap because of your attitude.

I used to be a little sympathetic with you because of all the hate people give you, but that sympathy is pretty much gone now.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13] - Page 9 Empty Re: At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Post by General_101 July 6th 2015, 12:56 pm

deadofmind wrote:Just for the record, lolslayer did not state that he was working Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger than the P:C devs. That was Johnny, whose observations were incorrect.

Nice map slayer, can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Yes, he did. Read his posts again and I would quote for proof but the forums don't really have a search function or at least I don't see it.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 7th 2015, 8:48 am

deadofmind wrote:Just for the record, lolslayer did not state that he was working Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger than the P:C devs. That was Johnny, whose observations were incorrect.

Nice map slayer, can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Thank you and thank you :)

Hopefully I will come up with a crazy idea how I could make my 3d map editor in an easy way, but we should see about that first :P

TheAandZ wrote:
lolslayer wrote:

Oh jeez, now you say it, I've never known that my game wasn't on the level of contingency,, it is fully impossible that it was a way for maybe let the devs give us an update, oh no, I didn't know that, I'm so confident that my game is much better then PC, look at that shit, and look at my beautiful creations, I'm so pro

If you read what I said, I wasn't attacking you at all. All I said was that you were/are getting crap because of your attitude.

I used to be a little sympathetic with you because of all the hate people give you, but that sympathy is pretty much gone now.

I'm sorry for my immature respond, neesy was being really annoying against me in the contingency chat and he just couldn't stop swearing, insulting and doing other stuff to make me feel bad, I'm sorry that I used my rage on you

Yes I know that I was out of my place saying that if I could work that fast, why the PC team couldn't, I regret it partially that I said it, I just hoped that the PC team will finally give us an update if I said something like that

I hope that you can forgive my immature respond :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy July 7th 2015, 11:01 am

I'm sorry that I used my rage on you

I thought you don't get angry or upset?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

qq
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 7th 2015, 11:07 am

Neesy wrote:
I'm sorry that I used my rage on you

I thought you don't get angry or upset?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

qq

When did I say that? There is a difference between covering things up and refusing to admit
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ July 7th 2015, 1:31 pm

Just be a little more chill, if someone says something that you don't agree with, stop taking all of it to heart. Ffs, it's the god damn internet. This forum doesn't have to be your life, ok?
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 July 7th 2015, 1:43 pm

I think the best part is he was angry and took it out on someone completely unrelated.
"No officer! I only beat up this man because my wife was making me angry. What else am I supposed to do!"
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 7th 2015, 2:02 pm

General_101 wrote:I think the best part is he was angry and took it out on someone completely unrelated.
"No officer! I only beat up this man because my wife was making me angry. What else am I supposed to do!"

It wasn't on purpose, that I thought that I should bully somebody else, my feelings just made my comment worse, your example is irrelevant
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 July 7th 2015, 4:04 pm

lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:I think the best part is he was angry and took it out on someone completely unrelated.

It wasn't on purpose, that I thought that I should bully somebody else, my feelings just made my comment worse, your example is irrelevant
You fit the mold so well and your dumbass doesn't even know it!
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 8th 2015, 3:38 am

General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:

You fit the mold so well and your dumbass doesn't even know it!

Thank you?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 8th 2015, 10:09 am

I doubt that was a complement.

You guys should really just drop the whole argument.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow July 8th 2015, 1:21 pm

Heatguts wrote:I doubt that was a complement.

pfffffft like to see that happen! each argument never actually ends, R39 just deletes them before they go on forever.

sometimes people even revive the argument just so they can get a say so.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy July 8th 2015, 2:02 pm

people

person*
FTFY
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 8th 2015, 6:00 pm

Well I'm sure lolslayer doesn't want his thread locked
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix July 8th 2015, 9:48 pm

Has anyone suggested that you should have skulls in the game?

Last edited by DreuxPhoenix on July 8th 2015, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Voice texting auto-deleted the word "Should")
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 17th 2015, 5:29 pm

I never thought it was one ;D

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:

pfffffft like to see that happen! each argument never actually ends, R39 just deletes them before they go on forever.

sometimes people even revive the argument just so they can get a say so.

R93 only deletes my posts :/,

and I don't revive the argument, it's Always neesy and general, so you shouldn't tell me that I should drop the argument

Heatguts wrote:Well I'm sure lolslayer doesn't want his thread locked

So true :)

DreuxPhoenix wrote:Has anyone suggested that you should have skulls in the game?

Nope, and I don't want to add them either :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 July 17th 2015, 6:05 pm

>Last post on a subject that isn't the subject of the main thread that is a week old is attempted to be revived by OP.
>OP says he doesn't revive arguments.
>OP goes and does just that so he can try to make himself not like a moron while looking like a hypocrite just so he can have the last word.
>OP wonders why his posts gets deleted due to the fact the concept of a mirror is alien to him.
To add salt it hasn't even been a month by the way.
lolslayer via Skype wrote:if you want me to ignore them, then I will ;D

General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 18th 2015, 3:17 pm

General_101 wrote:>Last post on a subject that isn't the subject of the main thread that is a week old is attempted to be revived by OP.
>OP says he doesn't revive arguments.
>OP goes and does just that so he can try to make himself not like a moron while looking like a hypocrite just so he can have the last word.
>OP wonders why his posts gets deleted due to the fact the concept of a mirror is alien to him.
To add salt it hasn't even been a month by the way.
lolslayer via Skype wrote:if you want me to ignore them, then I will ;D

I decided not being so rude like you are doing now ;)

and there will be updates on this thread if somebody is asking it himself, I just wait before I got something more to show then some models or 3d collisions :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 July 18th 2015, 3:44 pm

How the hell am I being rude? By proving all you do is kiss ***?
Edit: Come on guys. Is a$$ such a bad word that we need to censor it. Are we fucking five?
Edit2: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! *** IS CENSORED BUT FUCKING IS NOT!
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ July 18th 2015, 4:35 pm

that is very bad word
you should not use
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy July 18th 2015, 5:10 pm

Just do another update when you have something significant to show.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 26th 2015, 6:26 am

General_101 wrote:How the hell am I being rude? By proving all you do is kiss ***?
Edit: Come on guys. Is a$$ such a bad word that we need to censor it. Are we fucking five?
Edit2: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! *** IS CENSORED BUT FUCKING IS NOT!

I think that the word moron was pretty rude

Neesy wrote:Just do another update when you have something significant to show.

Yah, that was what I am planning to do, at this moment I'm trying to figure out the magic of real-time shadows :)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy July 26th 2015, 7:17 am

figure out the magic of real-time shadows
It's called in-engine
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 26th 2015, 10:52 am

Neesy wrote:
figure out the magic of real-time shadows
It's called in-engine

Not in my world ;)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 27th 2015, 10:31 am

lolslayer wrote:
Neesy wrote:
It's called in-engine

Not in my world ;)
Time for a new engine
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top