At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13] - Page 5 Empty Re: At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Post by lolslayer January 4th 2015, 3:50 pm

WHAT DE FANQ?

first I had more then 2000 views, now there are like 1600? plz fix this admins, i felt so special when i had 2000 views, its hard to see my views decending without reason ;n;
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13] - Page 5 Empty Re: At Destiny's Ending, a fan made halo game [update 13]

Post by Jaing January 4th 2015, 9:46 pm

The point is the game, not the views..
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer January 5th 2015, 3:31 am

Jaing wrote:The point is the game, not the views..

lol i know, but i was very happy to get 2000 views, so i didn't like to see the numbers descend without any reason xD

but the game is still been working on ;D dont worries
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer January 12th 2015, 5:14 am

I know that I have been gone for a while guys, so here is the reason why I didn't show any updates:

My hide 'n seek game was finished, and now I needed a Publisher account for selling the code, but the first one was denied, and the secod one was one day before the weekend and yoyogames don't check your request in the weekend :/

just after I finished the hiding game I became sick, so I couldn't concentrate on the code for more updates on the hide 'n seek game or at destiny's ending.

But I'm feeling better already so I can work on it again :D (of course in my spare time, what is not much cuz of school -.-, but still something : 3)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer January 15th 2015, 12:25 pm

ok guys, here's a little update : 3

so i told you that i was working on a hide 'n seek game and that i will sell the code, well... I'm actually pretty close to selling now

So i got a game maker account now, a game maker Marketplace account, a PayPal account and a banknumber and with all that i can finally sell my games ;D

So here I made an explenation video of the game so I can put that on the Marketplace page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKw37SYogbo

crapped voice? I'm sorry but my microphone is REALLY bad!

So that was the update for now, I will tell you when it's really in the store : 3 (I'm adding comments to the code atm, so ppl will understand it)

Have a nice day/night ;D

P.S. I promised somebody that my new update would be a cinematic trailer made with low-polygen (xD) 3d models, sorry :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer January 16th 2015, 1:02 pm

FINALLY! Now you can buy the game in the store, it took a while to add everything, but now i did it :D

https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/1410/hide-n-seek so here is the store place, see it for yourself

plz give feedback! ;D

have a nice day/night ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer January 17th 2015, 4:56 am

And in another thing, the thread got 2000 views!

Thank you, all of you for your interest.

I promise you guys, that as soon as i did the last updates for the hide and seek game, i will go on with at destiny's ending!

Have a nice day/night ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 1st 2015, 6:23 pm

Well guys, it has been a while since i posted my last stuff. So actually i have 2 things which hold me away from making games, first one: i got pretty lazy after selling my game and i wanted a break, but im ready to start again, second: i got so much homework -.-, its just inhumane.

But ok, just to keep you guys in touch : 3

Have a nice day/night ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 13th 2015, 6:40 pm

check out my poll :D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ February 13th 2015, 7:47 pm

lolslayer wrote:Well guys, it has been a while since i posted my last stuff. So actually i have 2 things which hold me away from making games, first one: i got pretty lazy after selling my game and i wanted a break, but im ready to start again, second: i got so much homework -.-, its just inhumane.

Have a nice day/night ;D

How'd you sell it? I thought you couldn't make money off of a fan-made HALO game. Or did you sell it to like a friend for a few bucks?
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 14th 2015, 4:01 am

TheAandZ wrote:
lolslayer wrote:Well guys, it has been a while since i posted my last stuff. So actually i have 2 things which hold me away from making games, first one: i got pretty lazy after selling my game and i wanted a break, but im ready to start again, second: i got so much homework -.-, its just inhumane.

Have a nice day/night ;D

How'd you sell it? I thought you couldn't make money off of a fan-made HALO game. Or did you sell it to like a friend for a few bucks?

no, no

sorry for not being more specific, but i am selling my hide and seek game, actually, I'm selling the code of it :D.

But ok, its 5 times sold now, maybe more i'm not sure but it took a hell of a time setting up all my bank account shit xD

Have a nice day/night ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time February 14th 2015, 6:14 pm

lel Contingency should make their own hide n seek game ya know for umm reasons
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 14th 2015, 6:51 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:lel Contingency should make their own hide n seek game ya know for umm reasons

:P

if you want to see the game, here is a link: https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/1410/hide-n-seek

Have a nice day/night ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing February 15th 2015, 3:03 am

Lolsayerr

I haven't been on skype due to me being unable to login
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 15th 2015, 3:56 am

Jaing wrote:Lolsayerr

I haven't been on skype due to me being unable to login

oh lol, that fails, i hope that you can be back soon, we were indeed missing you a bit ;n;
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ February 15th 2015, 2:27 pm

lolslayer wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

Have a nice day/night ;D

no, no

sorry for not being more specific, but i am selling my hide and seek game, actually, I'm selling the code of it :D.

But ok, its 5 times sold now, maybe more i'm not sure but it took a hell of a time setting up all my bank account shit xD

Have a nice day/night ;D

Ohhhhhh ok ok ok
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 16th 2015, 6:55 am

TheAandZ wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

Have a nice day/night ;D

no, no

Have a nice day/night ;D

Ohhhhhh ok ok ok

no problem ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 18th 2015, 11:39 am

3D MODELING ALL THE WAY!

So I'm waiting on the results of the poll: what to do with at destiny's ending?

I'm making some 3d models while I'm waiting and I could actually make a 3d cinematic trailer for at destiny's ending if I got enough 3d models :O

But ok, here is a link to the vid, enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x94Rdx-rcA
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 18th 2015, 4:02 pm

Another 3d model? Oh yeah, another 3d model in 1 day :D

Not much to say here, except that this was my hardest and best model I've ever done so far.

link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvZlcom3-Dk

Have a nice day/night
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax February 19th 2015, 12:34 am

Great job, gameplay?(sorry I haven't been on, might be on in the weekend)
ax2themax
ax2themax

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 19th 2015, 5:27 am

ax2themax wrote:Great job, gameplay?(sorry I haven't been on, might be on in the weekend)

yeah, gameplay is a problem, that's why i started a poll what i should do with it, so plz vote for it ;D
and thx :D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 26th 2015, 1:54 pm

New profile pic made by monsta and a lil of editing by me : 3

there isn't much to say besides of that XD
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta February 26th 2015, 10:32 pm

LooL i noticed that, didn't say anything about it though xD
So what have you decided to do with the game ?
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 27th 2015, 2:59 am

xNFx Monsta wrote:LooL i noticed that, didn't say anything about it though xD
So what have you decided to do with the game ?

Well, people probably want me dead by voting that it should be a FPS, but I'll wait like a week or 2 and then I'll look at the votes and do something with it, it's only to bad that my holiday just ended so I don't have much time on my hand :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 28th 2015, 11:59 am

So, I found a program to make 3d animations for game maker, and now I'm trying to create some animations for the cinematic trailer :D.

And the votes will probably be over in a few weeks, then I'll do what you guys voted me to do ;D.

Have a nice day/night!

(PS, I'm still not sure if I should make it in game maker or unity 3d if you guys are voting for making ADE a FPS, but it's also possible to make animations in game maker now :D)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top