Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Post by deadofmind March 28th 2015, 1:12 am

For translation to english.

Open HxD, open eldorado.exe ctrl+g 002327F0, third entry from right should be 0B, change that to 00, save.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Post by R93_Sniper March 28th 2015, 2:49 am

or download this and enjoy
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Misriah Armory March 28th 2015, 3:21 am

Next step. LAN connections.

Does anyone find it strange that the program is named Eldorado? I have a strange feeling it's connected with the South American legend... Which might not be good...
Misriah Armory
Misriah Armory

Thumbs Up : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 28th 2015, 3:25 am

-shrug-
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 28th 2015, 4:35 am

Hey R93, so many thanks for your tutorial, I got the game and the freeloader and I played some maps, it's awesome :D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 28th 2015, 1:29 pm

I was crying tears of joy when I saw Chopper in Avalanche. Pretty much functionally identical to old chopper. Would prefer Avalanche with snow though.

Aaand Hornet lost it's missiles. It definitely needed a nerf but without its missiles its almost as useless as an actual hornet.

Has anyone figured out how to open s3d_reactor and s3d_edge without crashing or freezing?

R93_Sniper wrote:or download this and enjoy
Nope, still russian.

EDIT: Now the translation works for me too, what the hell is going on :|

Last edited by Apsuli on March 28th 2015, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh March 28th 2015, 1:41 pm

Worked for me.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 March 28th 2015, 5:20 pm

Questionare117 wrote:Next step. LAN connections.

Does anyone find it strange that the program is named Eldorado? I have a strange feeling it's connected with the South American legend... Which might not be good...
I'm pretty sure Eldorado was a code name for Halo 3 at one point.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainsick98 March 28th 2015, 5:34 pm

Apsuli wrote:Sure is!

After a good hour of playing around I'd say that it feels as halo as eating snot alone in a big map can. The weapons feel solid. Hopefully they will stay that way when going against other players.

Controls are mostly good, only on few occasions it feels like having a joystick stuck in a duck's vagina. Hopefully final game will allow raw mouse input and bigger sensitivity, I like it better that way.

Also it wouldn't be my post if I didn't complain a little bit how the graphics are assaulting my dear little eyes. 343I seems to like overdetailed shiny stuff even more than most game developers. Hopefully they will add "save your eyes" button to the graphics menu. Can't wait for the option to turn of motion blur. That thing gives me seizures.

I would really like to try some of the rentable weapons. Hopefully our favourite l337 h4x0rz will show their secrets soon.

The hype is real tho.

P.S: Anyone who has plaid in Valhalla, or should we say "Riverworld", have you gotten in same situation as me with the missile pod where you just can't get rid of it because your dumbass character keeps automatically picking it up no matter where you try to run away from it?

I had the same Ducking problem with the missile pod... It was funny at first, but it just got irritating after a while... Hope they change that in the final release...
Brainsick98
Brainsick98

Thumbs Up : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainsick98 March 28th 2015, 7:04 pm

Btw, does anyone know if setting a lan up on this is possible???
If so, then I would like to know how to do that... thanks!...
Brainsick98
Brainsick98

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 28th 2015, 10:41 pm

I believe they are currently working on forceloading the game into MP mode instead of SP mode, someone also setup a spoof authentication server to figure out what they need or whatever (IDK) and after they release the next patch they'll start working on how to connect via lan.

Yesterday someone on Halomaps was able to have a computer on his lan join his game for 3 seconds and then they both crashed or something.

In other words. Soon(tm)
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 29th 2015, 12:06 am

And with the release 0.2 of HaloFreeLoader comes the ability to play Reactor and Edge! https://github.com/emoose/HaloFreeLoader/releases

Am I the only one who is getting some serious framedrops at middles of both maps?
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen March 29th 2015, 12:36 am

I don't know what you guys are talking about, with Edge not working. It worked fine for me with 0.1. Obviously reactor didn't, but still. Interesting that the game is that unstable some people can't run a map while others can...
nice to know that there is an update though, neat. :)

Also, anybody else have seriously gross sight-problem-causing-levels of bloom on avalanche and edge? Because I do for some reason. I messed with the ingame graphics options, but it must be my computer doing something.
EDIT: I messed with my graphic card settings. Seems to have fixed itself.

Last edited by Stevedoggen on March 29th 2015, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh March 29th 2015, 5:55 am

Reason why Reactor didn't work was because 0.1 was loading the maps in SP mode. Reactor only has spawns for MP
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 March 29th 2015, 11:01 am

Apsuli wrote:I was crying tears of joy when I saw Chopper in Avalanche. Pretty much functionally identical to old chopper. Would prefer Avalanche with snow though.

Aaand Hornet lost it's missiles. It definitely needed a nerf but without its missiles its almost as useless as an actual hornet.

Fun fact: The hornet on Avalanche was actually a different version of the regular one without missiles. I'm hoping the original hornet is still floating around somewhere in the code. I did see Gamecheat post a picture of the anti-air wraith, so it gives me hope that other campaign exclusive vehicles are somewhere in there too.

Also, they decked the chopper out with lights...I'm loving it!

Still haven't gotten the chance to play it yet though. I still have some more work to do.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ March 29th 2015, 2:59 pm

Anyone else getting a weird rainbow-color-changing lighting bug? It's kind of subtle I guess.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 29th 2015, 3:41 pm

Yes. At least something similar, the under of my BR keeps changing color pretty weirdly.
Seriously, is no one else getting frame drops at middle of Reactor?

Got to say that I'm slightly salty that Estonia is getting the game but not Finland, boohoo.

Also, while not all that unexpected, the thread has already gotten 1.4K views and 91 replies in matter of just four days. Nice to see that people are interested.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by CirkuitBreaker March 29th 2015, 4:43 pm

I'm getting the same rainbow lighting bug.

What kind of GPU do you have?
CirkuitBreaker
CirkuitBreaker

Thumbs Up : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainsick98 March 29th 2015, 5:16 pm

How are people changing their loadouts?!!! I saw some screenshots yesterday with the player holding an ar, covie carbine, and dmr... How are they doing that?!
Brainsick98
Brainsick98

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 29th 2015, 5:26 pm

Hex Editing. Seriously go check out the "Halo: Online Tutorial" on Halomaps, they have 16 or so pages of shit that tells you how to do everything, including a hex edit list to get all the weapons
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 29th 2015, 6:19 pm

Am I the only one not interested in downloading Halo online? ._.
Give me a Halo 3 port and I'm Hyped.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 29th 2015, 7:52 pm

If the microtransactions and pay to win aspects were ousted, the game would be solid as hell imo. It runs really well and so far feels really good but I'd reserve my full judgement until I can get my hands on real gameplay as opposed to just sitting around on an empty map
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 29th 2015, 8:00 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:If the microtransactions and pay to win aspects were ousted, the game would be solid as hell imo. It runs really well and so far feels really good but I'd reserve my full judgement until I can get my hands on real gameplay as opposed to just sitting around on an empty map

Honestly, it's a russian thing: all the russian online fps games have renting microtransactions with massive fees to keep said item permanently like damn, Warface's best sniper is £25 ($37) to keep permanently.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 29th 2015, 10:28 pm

I've played enough warface in Russia to know how that goes, actually.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 30th 2015, 12:46 am

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 4 Bahbli10
Bah Bling~
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top