Am i the only one that thinks Halo Online...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am i the only one that thinks Halo Online... Empty Am i the only one that thinks Halo Online...

Post by spartan1995 May 27th 2015, 12:08 pm

Am I the only one thinks Halo Online has more things than contingency?

Halo Online has..

. Forge
. More weapons from halo 3 and 4
. Armor Customization
. Death medals and voice announcer from halo 3
. More vehicles, then later on pelicans and phantoms will be put into forge maybe, its what I heard from gamecheat13
. More game types!  I also heard someone from saber interactive mention they will be more new game types.
. Dual wielding may come, when the Russian game is complete
. Equipment from halo 3, really awesome to use

And the game is still alpha lol.... oh and also i found a picture of firefight a while ago so that could also be put into halo online ! But I will try and find the picture.

Last edited by spartan1995 on May 27th 2015, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
spartan1995
spartan1995

Thumbs Up : 3

Back to top Go down

Am i the only one that thinks Halo Online... Empty Re: Am i the only one that thinks Halo Online...

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 27th 2015, 12:20 pm

Dude, we have a ways to go until this ends. This may be put in sometime in the future. Forge, I asked that question, or more rather, my little brother did; which he persisted like a little brat adn got my profile banned for a little over a day. They said forge is complicated to code. We just need to locate a coder who is willing to spend weeks on coding forge; and then we need renders and maps for that.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Am i the only one that thinks Halo Online... Empty Re: Am i the only one that thinks Halo Online...

Post by Abdul Fatir May 27th 2015, 12:23 pm

Well you are right though but as much as i think they have done much. They just aren't showing us their work because it's not the right time.
Things are complicated when you are making a Game and not getting Paid. On the other hand, makers of Halo Online is a company and are obviously getting paid by Microsoft for porting that awesome game to PC...
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 27th 2015, 12:37 pm

Abdul Fatir wrote:Well you are right though but as much as i think they have done much. They just aren't showing us their work because it's not the right time.
Things are complicated when you are making a Game and not getting Paid. On the other hand, makers of Halo Online is a company and are obviously getting paid by Microsoft for porting that awesome game to PC...

Plus, they are able to pay money for trailers. And when they are given that sort of ability; they have to show something in order to get the public hype up. Look at Halo CEs E3 2000 trailer. They had no NPCs coded, they made all of the players move on their own. They had to give something the public would at least look at and go for. We only have a gallery and Updates section that shows the current progress. But then again, we work when we can. This isn't our career to make this game, so we have other things to do; such as do our actual jobs and pay our bills. If anything, Contingency would be called a hobby by the ignorant masses. Its sort of like DeviantArt. You don't do it because you are paid, you do it when you can because you like to do it.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh May 27th 2015, 2:29 pm

Sshers stop with the freakin comparisons of Halo games.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 27th 2015, 2:40 pm

sigh, fine
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by spartan1995 May 27th 2015, 3:13 pm

Mootjuh wrote:stop with the freakin comparisons of Halo games.

dude just chill out man
spartan1995
spartan1995

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 27th 2015, 3:15 pm

But does Halo Online have a forum
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by spartan1995 May 27th 2015, 3:20 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:Dude, we have a ways to go until this ends. This may be put in sometime in the future. Forge, I asked that question, or more rather, my little brother did; which he persisted like a little brat adn got my profile banned for a little over a day. They said forge is complicated to code. We just need to locate a coder who is willing to spend weeks on coding forge; and then we need renders and maps for that.

Well i remembered one Dev from contingnecy saying "forge is impossible to add" but it was like 2 years ago so maybe! Forge may come but I have my doubts man.
spartan1995
spartan1995

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 27th 2015, 3:29 pm

spartan1995 wrote:
DreuxPhoenix wrote:Dude, we have a ways to go until this ends. This may be put in sometime in the future. Forge, I asked that question, or more rather, my little brother did; which he persisted like a little brat adn got my profile banned for a little over a day. They said forge is complicated to code. We just need to locate a coder who is willing to spend weeks on coding forge; and then we need renders and maps for that.

Well i remembered one Dev from contingnecy saying "forge is impossible to add" but it was like 2 years ago so maybe! Forge may come but I have my doubts man.

Dude, anything is possible with the right Zeros and Ones, just as long as you have the tech, skill, creativity, and Patience.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 27th 2015, 5:33 pm

spartan1995 wrote:Am I the only one thinks Halo Online has more things than contingency?
You're shitting me right?

Halo Online has..
Well shit you're not. Here we go...

. Forge
Considering they ripped right out from the halo 3 engine, which they had full knowledge of to begin with, no shit
. More weapons from halo 3 and 4
Again, they just took shit from their own games and modified them. They have pre-made assets and code, we do not.
. Armor Customization
More stuff taken from games, are we noticing a trend here? The Armor also has stats imbedded into them so ew.
. Death medals and voice announcer from halo 3
I don't even feel like reiterating.
. More vehicles, then later on pelicans and phantoms will be put into forge maybe, its what I heard from gamecheat13
You used Gamecheat13 as an excuse, this point is immediately invalid.
. More game types!  I also heard someone from saber interactive mention they will be more new game types.
"Hearsay is not like seeing" Maybe its something you should look into
. Dual wielding may come, when the Russian game is complete
Says who? Innova and Sabre both said they would not include dual wielding.
. Equipment from halo 3, really awesome to use
Oh for the love of...

And the game is still alpha lol.... oh and also i found a picture of firefight a while ago so that could also be put into halo online ! But I will try and find the picture.
I know the picture you're talking about. Its part of Dorito/Dewrito, which is completely illegal. Posting it here violates our rules and I will not hesitate to permaban you for it.

I'm not even going to bother letting this continue, there's no point. You want to complain about how a game which literally takes every negative aspect you could put into a halo game and smashes it together, and then DRM's it to Russia only, and THEN compare it to a fan-made game with no income and having to make assets COMPLETELY from scratch? I don't think so.

spartan1995 wrote:
Mootjuh wrote:stop with the freakin comparisons of Halo games.
dude just chill out man

This is not the first time you've done this, and im pretty sure it wont be the last, unless I do something about it which im VERY tempted to
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top