Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Post by lolslayer March 26th 2015, 4:04 pm

Apsuli wrote:

'kkay so earlier today we got new announcement trailer that bombarded us with a ton of new info and hype. The trailer lets us have a nice closer look at maps, interfaces and gameplay.

First I got to say that I love the little bit of interfaces that were shown. With that many pictures even four year old western who doesn't know how to read will understand what's happening.

I pretty much got diamond hard boner through the roof when they showed Guardian. The other maps looked nice too but probably better not to talk about them before experiencing them myself.
Spoiler:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Humongous amount of weapons. Or weapon variations, rather.

You can choose your primary and secondary weapons from the usual ones; Assault rifle, Battle rifle, DMR, Plasma rifle, Covenant Carbine and SMG for primaries, Magnum, Plasma pistol and Mauler for secondaries, with Mauler being a bit surprising addition to the secondary family. All of them have a free default version and few other variants rentable with Credits.

There appears to be golden credits and silver credits. Golden most likely being currency that you can get with real world money and Silver credits being the harder to come by currency gained through playing. So far it seems like you can only rent weapons for few hours and not permanently buy them, a feature I personally am very much fine with.

It looks like Promethean weapons are not included, horaay!
Some of the weapon variants look very interesting. Few weapons such as some of the SMG's have gotten some new Iron sights. It will be interesting to see whether or not they will be usable.
The DMG variant of Plasma rifle sounds like a return of Brute plasma rifle.
ROF variant of magnum looks a lot like silenced M6C, maybe we will finally get to experience multiplayer with ODST pistol!
All of Halo 3's grenades seem to be included in the game.
Mauler as a spawning weapon will need some balancing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HUD is pretty much the good old Halo 3 one. However, there is something...
Spoiler:
Whaaaaaaat?! It is pretty much a charging meter with armor ability icons of Promethean vision, hologram and equipment icon of bubble shield.

Lets start with numbers next to them. They are most likely keybinds. They could also tell how many of them you are carrying. I'm going to bet my head and testicles that they are keybinds.

Now, the bar in the middle. If your eyes live through the horrible quality, you can tell that a smaller version of the same bar is also present under the ability icons. It appears that the meter fills during the game in similar manner as Destiny's super abilities, with every ability draining a different amount of that bar, explaining why the far left icon is darkened out unlike the ones in the right, as you don't have enough meter to use that ability yet.
On paper sounds like a great way to present Halo's equipment and abilities, I look forward to seeing how that turns out.

Spoiler:
Might be that I am just over analyzing it, but on few occasions it definitely looked like people were targeting head with automatic weapons, suggesting that we might be seeing a headshot multiplier on all weapons.

Hopefully we won't need to wait for long before seeing an open beta. The game appears to be very much playable already!

DIDN'T READ LOL!!!

but ok, I'll read it later on ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Post by Apsuli March 26th 2015, 5:03 pm

...Jesus Christ what a pointless quote.

Anyways, here is the default control layout for Halo Online.
Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 2 65573338304d351a50bf2ba9e8f84c4f

I guess that the "Tactical packages" are the abilities that I spoke of in previous post. Seems pretty solid, nice to see that they threw away the unholy idea of binding zoom to the scroll wheel.

In other news, IGN just uploaded a way better analysis than that of mine. Go watch it and tell them how much I suck.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/03/26/halo-online-announcement-trailer-rewind-theater

Last edited by Apsuli on March 26th 2015, 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 26th 2015, 5:14 pm

ANVIL Initiative? Wait a second.....

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 2 Captur11

Elites confirmed?!

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by halofan March 26th 2015, 5:43 pm

lolslayer wrote:
halofan wrote:its going to be junk is its coming from 343.

First of all, that isn't true

second, it isn't from 343i :P

And guys, why do you need to pay for weapons in the game, if it's rusian, why not sharing the weapons like communists? :D

(I would love to see a game where 2 people use 1 gun :p)

did u read the articles from 343? it says that their working on it. use the search next time. http://www.neowin.net/news/343-industries-brings-halo-online-to-russia/2884110
halofan
halofan

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 26th 2015, 5:48 pm

^ https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-online-closed-beta-launching-in-russia
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble March 26th 2015, 6:39 pm

I will say the microtransactions that are included in the game are atrocious, you can get everything in the game for real life cash (including stronger armor, weapons, etc.) and for the weapons you can only rent them for a period of time, requiring another purchase to use again.

Oh and I also got the game files, it's basically Halo 3 at it's core.
Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 2 GQWgx
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 26th 2015, 7:07 pm

Noble wrote:I will say the microtransactions that are included in the game are atrocious, you can get everything in the game for real life cash (including stronger armor, weapons, etc.) and for the weapons you can only rent them for a period of time, requiring another purchase to use again.

Oh and I also got the game files, it's basically Halo 3 at it's core.
Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 2 GQWgx

Told you guys: Russians don't mind p2w; warface is a prime example.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble March 26th 2015, 7:13 pm

Also, pulled this out of the game files.
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 26th 2015, 8:21 pm

The Russian voice actor sounds beast.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 26th 2015, 8:59 pm

^ sounds like every enemy in Call of duty gigigigigi

also I have to say this ahem
Halo: Communism Evolved
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 26th 2015, 9:28 pm

Where is ax2themax when we need him!

I don't mind microtransactions as long as they don't become too powerful. I would like to hear some prices before judging. If its just a little pay2savetime then I'm completely okay with it.

Most of the armors look like they will be available for silver anyway.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble March 26th 2015, 9:30 pm

Everything can be purchased with in game silver currency, but some of the stronger weapons go up into the 100000+ for a few hours of rent time and you can purchase them with actual money. It is definitely pay to win.
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 March 26th 2015, 10:19 pm

I'm pretty upset that they turned a potential Halo 3 PC port into this pay to win cluster f***, but because it's on PC it gives me hope that people might possibly be able to mod it into some kind of open sandbox that people can mess around with and customize.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 26th 2015, 10:23 pm

Noble wrote:Everything can be purchased with in game silver currency, but some of the stronger weapons go up into the 100000+ for a few hours of rent time and you can purchase them with actual money. It is definitely pay to win.

Don't get me wrong, it most certainly is. Whether or not it is inside the lines of reasonable is kind of up to individual.

I'm just thinking what kind of mad man would spend money on something that they can use only for one day before purchasing it again.

SilentGamer64 wrote:I'm pretty upset that they turned a potential Halo 3 PC port into this pay to win cluster f***, but because it's on PC it gives me hope that people might possibly be able to mod it into some kind of open sandbox that people can mess around with and customize.

I don't think this game is making Halo 3 port any more unlikely. I think that if this game turns out to be success Microsoft could actually be more comfortable releasing port. Lets try not to be so pessimistic. I don't understand how could Microsoft finally showing more interest in releasing a Halo game on pc translate for "never Halo 3".
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 27th 2015, 6:05 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:^ sounds like every enemy in Call of duty gigigigigi

also I have to say this ahem
Halo: Communism Evolved

The voice actor has been better than any Russian speaking voice actor in any of the CoD series.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 7:02 am

That moment when you realize... You missed out on downloading Halo Online files because you wanted to watch a Law and Order SVU marathon -_-
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 1:06 pm

Few people appear to have already cracked the game and gave us some sexxay pictures.

https://twitter.com/Gamecheat13
https://twitter.com/zeddikins

Its almost irritating how much it resembles Halo 3, its kinda like having Halo 3 swinged in a cage in front of our eyes.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 27th 2015, 1:20 pm

DAMN YOU RUSKIES!

343 should had released this game EXCLUSIVELY for Latinos! were the biggest Halo fans I mean we're the only ones who are keeping Halo CE alive at this point :(
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 2:26 pm

So hows the maps look R93?

;-;
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 27th 2015, 3:06 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:DAMN YOU RUSKIES!

343 should had released this game EXCLUSIVELY for Latinos! were the biggest Halo fans I mean we're the only ones who are keeping Halo CE alive at this point :(

There are indeed a bunch of people speaking spanish in halo ce, but there are enough people which aren't :P
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 27th 2015, 3:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eDOQcOY2xc&feature=youtu.be

sorrynotsorry
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 27th 2015, 3:13 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eDOQcOY2xc&feature=youtu.be

sorrynotsorry

Lol, fu :P

Can you give us the files? just in this thread?

And otherwise, tell us why you won't plz
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 3:18 pm

How long has this game been announced? And how fast did all this happen? It's rather mindblowing how fast they got it running o_o

Did you ever get that Dome map to load? Or perhaps that cool one with the indoor area with some kind of pool?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 3:35 pm

First announced in 25th, to my understanding the first time crack happened early today on 27th.

Whose dick do I need to suck to get a guide on getting that working?
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 27th 2015, 4:06 pm

I don't allow my genitals to be sucked unless its by a hot woman. There's a guide on halomaps but the long and the short of it is this

Download Game
Download Loader
Unpack both to same directory
Hold Shift and Right Click, Start 2 instances of Command Prompt

Copy/Paste this to the first command prompt, do not hit enter
eldorado.exe --account 123 --sign-in-code 123

Copy/Paste this to the second command prompt, do not hit enter
HaloFreeLoader.exe (Mapname)

Enter the name of the map instead of (Mapname)
Run the first command prompt
wait for main menu
run second command prompt on main menu
enjoy game

Edit: Links down

Last edited by R93_Sniper on March 27th 2015, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top