Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Post by midnightspro May 19th 2015, 5:03 am

Abdul Fatir wrote:I'm waiting for the 0.5.x update cuz this one is badly optimized... :(
Check out that new Dorito Preview on Youtube!
Beta for 0.5.0 is out or well they are calling it 0.4.6 since it is a beta :D
midnightspro
midnightspro

Thumbs Up : 5

Back to top Go down

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 8 Empty Re: Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Post by Mootjuh May 19th 2015, 6:10 am

.5 can still be a beta
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir May 19th 2015, 10:58 am

@lolslayer I was talking bout H.Online update
@midnightspro wut?
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 20th 2015, 2:38 am

Abdul Fatir wrote:@lolslayer I was talking bout H.Online update
@midnightspro wut?

ah, k ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir May 22nd 2015, 1:04 am

So i got the access code. Now i have the game(Halo Online Ofcourse)... But it's in Russian .Help me with that if u know!
And one more thing (noob quwstion :D)do i have to do anything else to play with others, I mean Multiplayer
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Back to top Go down

Post by XMicroHeroX May 23rd 2015, 7:19 am

tbh i have given up on halo online since it is going to be pure p2w apparently with you paying for ingame credits to spend on new guns and grenades an all, just like warface all over again....
XMicroHeroX
XMicroHeroX

Thumbs Up : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 23rd 2015, 9:08 am

I honestly think that 343 is trolling us. After all: Halo: Online's Beta is out, and exclusive to russia. I bet after the beta, they will make it International. As it should be. If not, well; on change.com; a petitions website, I started my own campaign for International Halo: Online! sign if you wish!
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by XMicroHeroX May 23rd 2015, 9:13 am

many people have attempted petitions and failed, any that did get a large amount was ignored, we just have to wait and see what happends
XMicroHeroX
XMicroHeroX

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 23rd 2015, 9:18 am

;(
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 23rd 2015, 11:10 am

XMicroHeroX wrote:tbh i have given up on halo online since it is going to be pure p2w apparently with you paying for ingame credits to spend on new guns and grenades an all, just like warface all over again....

Warface p2w is so bad lmao
>£25 for the best sniper in-game
>Russians pay less than everyone else
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by XMicroHeroX May 23rd 2015, 11:23 am

Neesy wrote:
XMicroHeroX wrote:tbh i have given up on halo online since it is going to be pure p2w apparently with you paying for ingame credits to spend on new guns and grenades an all, just like warface all over again....

If it wasn't P2W it would have been a good game :( I enjoyed it before the bombardment of micro transactions.
XMicroHeroX
XMicroHeroX

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 23rd 2015, 4:02 pm

XMicroHeroX wrote:
Neesy wrote:

If it wasn't P2W it would have been a good game :( I enjoyed it before the bombardment of micro transactions.
It sounded as a great game indeed, but I've never played it, but when I read about the micro transactions I lose my hope in it xD

also, this is probably the final message I've to comment on, finally :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 23rd 2015, 6:12 pm

To me, Halo: Online is the spawn of Counter Strike and Halo. And besides, you don't have to use money. There is another way. You get awarded credits, like in Reach, and you can use those earnings to obtain these goods. The fact that money is an option means that 343 and Microsoft made a huge mistake. They are Capitalist, which means the more money the better in layman's terms. The fact that it is most likely exclusive to Russia means it is going to not allow optimal profits. If it were to be international, then 343/microsoft would get nearly 4x or more when it comes to income! This is just a marketing fiasco!!
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 23rd 2015, 6:16 pm

As a sidenote, warface isnt strictly p2w unless all you do is play PvP
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 23rd 2015, 6:57 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:To me, Halo: Online is the spawn of Counter Strike and Halo. And besides, you don't have to use money. There is another way. You get awarded credits, like in Reach, and you can use those earnings to obtain these goods. The fact that money is an option means that 343 and Microsoft made a huge mistake. They are Capitalist, which means the more money the better in layman's terms. The fact that it is most likely exclusive to Russia means it is going to not allow optimal profits. If it were to be international, then 343/microsoft would get nearly 4x or more when it comes to income! This is just a marketing fiasco!!

>Counter Strike
>lol k

The only reason is that it's in Russia is because it's the only place that will willingly eat up micro-transactions

They can't target asia (e.g korea) because Halo isn't big there.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir May 24th 2015, 8:59 am

Grab a code and Try the Beta. Believe me u'll LOVE the game. The Cracked(Dorito) version is awful... That's why many people seem to hate this Halo(including Myself after playing Dorito version). Original one is in Russian but Better.
JUST TRY IT PLEASE!
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 24th 2015, 9:22 am

Ok 343-sama ^
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 24th 2015, 2:13 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:To me, Halo: Online is the spawn of Counter Strike and Halo. And besides, you don't have to use money. There is another way. You get awarded credits, like in Reach, and you can use those earnings to obtain these goods. The fact that money is an option means that 343 and Microsoft made a huge mistake. They are Capitalist, which means the more money the better in layman's terms. The fact that it is most likely exclusive to Russia means it is going to not allow optimal profits. If it were to be international, then 343/microsoft would get nearly 4x or more when it comes to income! This is just a marketing fiasco!!

Well, I don't know if microtransactions are the worst, if you can buy all the stuff you need in the game for $20 dollars instead of buying the game for 40 im ok with it
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 24th 2015, 3:18 pm

lolslayer wrote:

Well, I don't know if microtransactions are the worst, if you can buy all the stuff you need in the game for $20 dollars instead of buying the game for 40 im ok with it
This here is a perfect example of the modern gamer taking it up the ***. The future is bright for the gaming industry. (Wipes the tears.)
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 24th 2015, 4:48 pm

General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:

This here is a perfect example of the modern gamer taking it up the ***. The future is bright for the gaming industry. (Wipes the tears.)

I can't see why people are Always against modern things, now modern gamers are bad too.

I never do something with microtransactions, only once to buy more spots in the tf2 inventory, but I think that's it's pretty ok to have microtransactions if the game becomes free, then you can play the full game and when you like it you can buy shit in it, if you don't like it you can just leave, instead of buying it for maybe even 60 dollars to find out you didn't like it
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 24th 2015, 5:31 pm

lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:

I can't see why people are Always against modern things, now modern gamers are bad too.

I never do something with microtransactions, only once to buy more spots in the tf2 inventory, but I think that's it's pretty ok to have microtransactions if the game becomes free, then you can play the full game and when you like it you can buy shit in it, if you don't like it you can just leave, instead of buying it for maybe even 60 dollars to find out you didn't like it
lol
Thanks for proving my point.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 25th 2015, 12:26 am

Microtransactions themselves aren't bad. TF2's business model is actually pretty good imo, it really just functions as a faster way to get things that you can get through normal play. Not to mention that you could easily trade for them.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 25th 2015, 3:41 am

General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:

lol
Thanks for proving my point.

whut?

Heatguts wrote:Microtransactions themselves aren't bad. TF2's business model is actually pretty good imo, it really just functions as a faster way to get things that you can get through normal play. Not to mention that you could easily trade for them.

thank you :)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 25th 2015, 12:41 pm

Heatguts wrote:Microtransactions themselves aren't bad. TF2's business model is actually pretty good imo, it really just functions as a faster way to get things that you can get through normal play. Not to mention that you could easily trade for them.
Microtransactions are bad unless the game is built around them, then it is even worse. TF2 buisness model is the worst and it allows one of Valve's worst games to stay alive. I highly doubt that if you put TF2 behind a paywall people would still be playing it like they are now. Microtransactions allow bad games to live on in the form of free to plays. This is the reason you will never see the developers actually care for their game. They could not put in competitive mode like they are and they would still be taking in cash for no good reason. You may think I'm exaggerating but the mobile market says everything you need to know about microtransactions. A bunch of lazy devs who live on the idea of, "It's only 3 dollars". Even Warframe had this problem where they wouldn't fix anything for months. A reward people won was broken for more than a week, glitching through people's armor. The people farming and causing some hurt to their bottom line? That got fixed instantly the moment they got wind of it. These people don't have to try. All they have to do is hook you on something.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 25th 2015, 3:17 pm

General_101 wrote:
Microtransactions are bad unless the game is built around them, then it is even worse. TF2 buisness model is the worst and it allows one of Valve's worst games to stay alive. I highly doubt that if you put TF2 behind a paywall people would still be playing it like they are now. Microtransactions allow bad games to live on in the form of free to plays. This is the reason you will never see the developers actually care for their game. They could not put in competitive mode like they are and they would still be taking in cash for no good reason. You may think I'm exaggerating but the mobile market says everything you need to know about microtransactions. A bunch of lazy devs who live on the idea of, "It's only 3 dollars". Even Warframe had this problem where they wouldn't fix anything for months. A reward people won was broken for more than a week, glitching through people's armor. The people farming and causing some hurt to their bottom line? That got fixed instantly the moment they got wind of it. These people don't have to try. All they have to do is hook you on something.

wtf? is there anything you don't hate?

valve cares about tf2, it got a shit load of updates every now and then, they implent community made weapons and it's pretty user friendly, and the microtransactions are mostly cosmetical only, you can get like everything what you need for free, even selling it afterwards
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top