Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Post by SilentGamer64 March 27th 2015, 4:19 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eDOQcOY2xc&feature=youtu.be

sorrynotsorry

Other than the banshee and battle rifle aesthetics, I really like the way this game looks. It's like a mix between Halo 3, Reach, and 4's art styles on Halo 3's engine.

Also, does that battle rifle have bloom? When you fire it, the reticule spreads out like the DMR's does.

I actually feel a lot better about this game now, so long as there's a way to mess around with the rest of the sandbox. Speaking of which...did they keep forge mode in there?

Edit: Downloading it now lol

Last edited by SilentGamer64 on March 27th 2015, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo Online: Russia exclusive PC Halo game?!

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 5:23 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:
Copy/Paste this to the first command prompt, do not hit enter
eldorado.exe --account 123 --sign-in-code 123

Go ahead and laugh but I can't get this command to work, its an exact copy paste. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found out that the command needed just a bit more stuff. Delete this post if you want to.

EDIT2: Now comes problem number two, the game closes split second after accepting my command.

Last edited by Apsuli on March 27th 2015, 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 5:25 pm

OMG.

OMG.

^_^

I"M ON GUARDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 5:32 pm

Easy mode, make one shortcut for the eldorado command, then 7 shortcuts for each separate map ^_^ worked for me so far.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 5:35 pm

Apsuli wrote:
EDIT2: Now comes problem number two, the game closes split second after accepting my command.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 5:52 pm

O_o that i cannot help with comrade.

What resolution are you running it at?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 5:56 pm

The game screen doesn't even get to pop up, I only see the icon on the toolbar for a blink.

Now my VPN thing doesn't seem to be all that co-operative either.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 6:00 pm

Don't think you need a VPN.

Say are you running that 4game thing in the tray? If so try closing out of that. I haven't had it running since i found that it wouldn't download through it.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 27th 2015, 6:04 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:I don't allow my genitals to be sucked unless its by a hot woman. There's a guide on halomaps but the long and the short of it is this

Download Game
Download Loader
Unpack both to same directory
Hold Shift and Right Click, Start 2 instances of Command Prompt

Copy/Paste this to the first command prompt, do not hit enter
eldorado.exe --account 123 --sign-in-code 123

Copy/Paste this to the second command prompt, do not hit enter
HaloFreeLoader.exe (Mapname)

Enter the name of the map instead of (Mapname)
Run the first command prompt
wait for main menu
run second command prompt on main menu
enjoy game

Edit: Links down

Too bad that I couldn't find a working link though :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 6:14 pm

Are we not allowed to post links to possible download areas anymore R93?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 6:27 pm

I'm sorry if this thread is becoming Apsuli's problemsolving session.

EDIT: That has now been fixed... Nothing to see here!

Last edited by Apsuli on March 27th 2015, 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 6:35 pm

cut and paste freeloader where eldorado is.

But that doesn't explain why that first command is not working.

And it really doesn't help that I'm sh­it with this kind of help >_<

Halp, R93_Sniper! Or someone awesome xD
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 27th 2015, 7:58 pm

yeah the free loader is supposed to be in the same folder. You have to have both prompts up, enter them separately, then hit enter on the first one after both are up
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 8:16 pm

But... The first one doesn't work. It doesn't open the game, and most definitely doesn't bring me to menu screen.

Last edited by Apsuli on March 27th 2015, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Misriah Armory March 27th 2015, 8:17 pm

Sooo, does anyone have a link to the download? Or would be able to email the zipped game to me? :P
Misriah Armory
Misriah Armory

Thumbs Up : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 8:27 pm

Try moving the whole Halo folder out of the Users directory? I don't know.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 27th 2015, 9:23 pm

Halomaps has it, actually (Along with 2k users Yikes!)
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax March 27th 2015, 9:48 pm

Neesy wrote:*Boots up VPN / proxy*
*Enables russian IP*
My body is ready
>My body is ready
wut.jpg
ax2themax
ax2themax

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax March 27th 2015, 9:54 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:Halomaps has it, actually (Along with 2k users Yikes!)
Hooray, thank you comrade
ax2themax
ax2themax

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 10:28 pm

F*ck yeah I got it working. It was about the directory. Thanks for everyone that helped, this will be awesome. I will now get rid of the pictures I put in this topic burning away all the evidence of my earlier f00p-ups. Thanks thanks thanks. Pusi pusi hali hali sydän sydän!
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind March 27th 2015, 10:38 pm

You finally got loaded into the maps? :3 is so fun! ^_^
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 27th 2015, 11:52 pm

Sure is!

After a good hour of playing around I'd say that it feels as halo as eating snot alone in a big map can. The weapons feel solid. Hopefully they will stay that way when going against other players.

Controls are mostly good, only on few occasions it feels like having a joystick stuck in a duck's vagina. Hopefully final game will allow raw mouse input and bigger sensitivity, I like it better that way.

Also it wouldn't be my post if I didn't complain a little bit how the graphics are assaulting my dear little eyes. 343I seems to like overdetailed shiny stuff even more than most game developers. Hopefully they will add "save your eyes" button to the graphics menu. Can't wait for the option to turn of motion blur. That thing gives me seizures.

I would really like to try some of the rentable weapons. Hopefully our favourite l337 h4x0rz will show their secrets soon.

The hype is real tho.

P.S: Anyone who has plaid in Valhalla, or should we say "Riverworld", have you gotten in same situation as me with the missile pod where you just can't get rid of it because your dumbass character keeps automatically picking it up no matter where you try to run away from it?
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 28th 2015, 12:22 am

^Sounds good even though its just a pre beta! hax
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 28th 2015, 12:26 am

The entire gamplay is different from what we have. They plan to have weapon attachements, loadouts, weapon renting, pay to win, the full ShabanG (one of you will get that..)

Controls suck, terribly. LMB is Shoot, RMB Is Zoom, MMB/F Grenade, Q/V Melee, LShift Sprint, LCTRL Crouch, Space Jump. Realistically the movement controls are fine but oh god melee zoom and grenade are so counter intuitive and CoD setup'd that I seriously need to know how to keymap shit. I always changed my controls to Halo's setup cuz its so damn ergonomic.

You can actually change the graphics as needed now that somebody translated everything. Motion Blur can be disabled too.

Gamecheat has gotten a lot of the weapons working and is also going to be releasing some mods.

As for your Valhalla issue, you need to pick up another weapon or empty it.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 28th 2015, 12:40 am

You can get rid it of just by throwing it away and backing up.

As a matter of layout I do agree that the controls suck. That statement wasn't exactly meant to be taken fully seriously but I've never been good with sarcasm, especially after staying up for 16 hours lol.

Could you link those translations? I'm gonna need some of that.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top