#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) - Page 4 Empty Re: #HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Post by R93_Sniper April 28th 2015, 9:22 pm

Halo 4's gameplay felt too condensed. Now im really just getting it for the story.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) - Page 4 Empty Re: #HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Post by RockMetal&Time April 28th 2015, 9:43 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:Halo 4's gameplay felt too condensed. Now im really just getting it for the story.

TRIGGER WARNING!:
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper April 29th 2015, 12:51 am

Halo 5 killtimes were averaged at around 2-3 seconds. There's no skill in killtimes that quick, now you're literally looking at a CoD clone. At this point, you should drop halo and start playing those twitchy as shit shooters, because they're analogous now.

I'm serious about that too, RMT
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Misriah Armory April 29th 2015, 5:03 am

They also made the DMR more powerful than the BR for no reason. Or they did it to just "mix things up" or to "add variety." Halo is getting sucked in with the rest of them, Battlefield, Red Orchestra, Alliance of Valiant Arms, etc. They're all different planets, but they revolve around the same damn sun.

Also
pls:
Don't even get me started on how they can't shove that much hydrazine in those thruster packs. It's one thing to adjust their systems for endoatmospheric use, but it reaches a point where just no.
Misriah Armory
Misriah Armory

Thumbs Up : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer April 29th 2015, 2:20 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:Halo 5 killtimes were averaged at around 2-3 seconds. There's no skill in killtimes that quick, now you're literally looking at a CoD clone. At this point, you should drop halo and start playing those twitchy as shit shooters, because they're analogous now.

First, did you actually play the mp? cuz I would trust somebody with experience above somebody watching the vid,

second, CoD isn't bad, it's bad because they make a new game every year and the story is shit, but imo, the gameplay was pretty fun
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper April 29th 2015, 4:45 pm

I've watched I think 30-40 matches of H5, saw my friend play it, and then I went and averaged out all the killtimes offhand. Trust me, I know what im saying.

Along with that, I never said COD was bad, but it sure as hell aint halo. 343i seems to be blurring that line. Along with the fact that in Halo 5, there was only 1 Killpocolypse and 0 Killionares, im pretty sure that speaks for itself, especially considering there were over 6.5 BILLION kills made at that point
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 April 29th 2015, 7:02 pm

lolslayer wrote:
R93_Sniper wrote:Halo 5 killtimes were averaged at around 2-3 seconds. There's no skill in killtimes that quick, now you're literally looking at a CoD clone. At this point, you should drop halo and start playing those twitchy as shit shooters, because they're analogous now.

First, did you actually play the mp? cuz I would trust somebody with experience above somebody watching the vid,

second, CoD isn't bad, it's bad because they make a new game every year and the story is shit, but imo, the gameplay was pretty fun
TIL people still think COD has some sort of merit as a game.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper April 29th 2015, 7:50 pm

Its a different type of game than we play, its not necessarily bad tbh
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer April 30th 2015, 4:41 am

indeed, I like both halo and cod, but I like halo more then cod

I loved the gameplay of halo 2, and when I could make a great fan-made halo game, I would make it like that, but that doesn't say that I'm against something new, the spartan ability's gave something more intense to the game, it was far more fast-paced and that isn't bad imo, halo would get boring if it was all the same

if you want new maps, campaigns but the same ol' classic gameplay, then you should just download halo custom edition and download some maps there :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli April 30th 2015, 6:31 am

lolslayer wrote: new
HAH

R93_Sniper wrote: At this point, you should drop halo and start playing those twitchy as shit shooters, because they're analogous now.
With them you also can also be slightly less paranoid about the matchmaking not working three months after launch. They can also be plaid on pc.

You know usually game creators improve as they make more games, but since 343i lives at the backwards land where they screw up their first game only to screw up even harder at their second, I think that Halo 5 will reach a whole new dimension of shittiness. I've already stopped trying to understand what still generates all the high expectations for the fanboys.

Got to say I appreciate RMT for referring to it as Halo 5 beta instead of Halo 5.

Looks like we've once again gone offtopic.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time April 30th 2015, 2:43 pm

Apsuli wrote:
lolslayer wrote: new
HAH

R93_Sniper wrote: At this point, you should drop halo and start playing those twitchy as shit shooters, because they're analogous now.
With them you also can also be slightly less paranoid about the matchmaking not working three months after launch. They can also be plaid on pc.

You know usually game creators improve as they make more games, but since 343i lives at the backwards land where they screw up their first game only to screw up even harder at their second, I think that Halo 5 will reach a whole new dimension of shittiness. I've already stopped trying to understand what still generates all the high expectations for the fanboys.

Got to say I appreciate RMT for referring to it as Halo 5 beta instead of Halo 5.

Looks like we've once again gone offtopic.

YES SIR! people just hate H5 because the Beta was really different ( I still loved it)
Just please KNOW people KNOW! that There is a fucking POST-BETA Build which is radically different https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/how-fans-helped-shape-the-multiplayer-of-halo-5-guardians
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ April 30th 2015, 4:10 pm

Apsuli wrote:I think that Halo 5 will reach a whole new dimension of shittiness.

Even if you don't want to buy into the hype, don't buy into the hate either.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time April 30th 2015, 6:28 pm

TheAandZ wrote:
Apsuli wrote:I think that Halo 5 will reach a whole new dimension of shittiness.

Even if you don't want to buy into the hype, don't buy into the hate either.

nah let them be I want to see their reaction when Halo 5 comes out.
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli May 1st 2015, 6:37 pm

I don't really buy into either. I think its stupid to have an opinion about a game that hasn't been released. The prejudices of 343i which they have worked so hard the past few years to create are making it kind of hard for me to get hyped even if the beta wasn't a buggy AW with few limbs chopped off. I guess that'll make the second coming of Jesus as predicted by RMT all the better.

I'm just interested in what do they plan to do with the BTB and vehicles to make them work with these low kill times and thruster packs. Sounds like a recipe for a clusterfuck. I'd really like them to try recreating Mantis, I really liked it in the campaign but in multiplayer it just got frustrating.

The mods could pretty much just rip off this last page and stuff it in a new thread called "Will Halo 5 suck".
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 1st 2015, 7:14 pm

Apsuli wrote:I don't really buy into either. I think its stupid to have an opinion about a game that hasn't been released. The prejudices of 343i which they have worked so hard the past few years to create are making it kind of hard for me to get hyped even if the beta wasn't a buggy AW with few limbs chopped off. I guess that'll make the second coming of Jesus as predicted by RMT all the better.

I'm just interested in what do they plan to do with the BTB and vehicles to make them work with these low kill times and thruster packs. Sounds like a recipe for a clusterfuck. I'd really like them to try recreating Mantis, I really liked it in the campaign but in multiplayer it just got frustrating.

The mods could pretty much just rip off this last page and stuff it in a new thread called "Will Halo 5 suck".

HAHA yeah My experiment went bonkers it seems nobody wants to talk about HuntThetruth or Hunt the signal or Halo 5 puzzles for any of that matter
oh well who the **** cares I had fun with the beta some people didnt But I'm glad that I did THE END.
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow May 2nd 2015, 1:02 am

Oh my all of this bickering! How about we just wait until it comes out and judge halo 5 then? Doubtful or not.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 2nd 2015, 2:21 pm

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:Oh my all of this bickering! How about we just wait until it comes out and judge halo 5 then? Doubtful or not.

WE HAVEN'T SEEN COVENANT WEAPONS
WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY VEHICLES
WE HAVEN'T SEEN FORGE
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THEATER MODE
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE GAME-MODES
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE CAMPAIGN
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE CO-OP
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE FINAL VISUALS
WE HAVEN'T HEARD THE MUSIC
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE FIXES
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE IMPROVEMENTS
WE HAVEN'T PLAYED CUSTOMS!
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE DEDICATED SERVERS
WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW ARMOR SETS AND CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS!
WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING!

yeah I'm done with Halo 5 opinions I have only seen the TIP of the Iceberg!
lets just talk about Contingency and Halo MCC hehe
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 2nd 2015, 9:29 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
DatGuyYouKnow wrote:Oh my all of this bickering! How about we just wait until it comes out and judge halo 5 then? Doubtful or not.

WE HAVEN'T SEEN FORGE

None of that has anything to do with gameplay mechanics.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli May 3rd 2015, 4:16 am

Gamemodes and vehicles kind of do.

God I can't wait for the new episode so we can have some actual on-topic discussion.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 3rd 2015, 2:07 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:

WE HAVEN'T SEEN FORGE

no covenant weapons? what with the energy sword?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 3rd 2015, 9:46 pm

ALRIGHT people lets fucking talk
episode 6 is out! http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/

and it seems no questions have been answered as before and as always we have been led to even more goddamn questions! still awesome though!

BUT WAIT at the end of the episode there was a morse code! it has been deciphered and it led to this!  #HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) - Page 4 Captur12

I'ts get crazier though! if you follow the link you will be sent to this video!
stolengauntlet.com

if you pause at the right time you will see some cordinates with the ONI symbol!
put em in google earth AND you will get this!
#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) - Page 4 HvIB6p5
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 3rd 2015, 10:28 pm

RockMetal&343
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 3rd 2015, 10:51 pm

Neesy wrote:RockMetal&343

eyy baeby i luv you gimee sum of dat halo loree ahh yiss thats the stuff!
howbout some multiplayer luv??? wait! what? what do u mean u dont know what that is?
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow May 4th 2015, 12:39 am

I think rock metal has gone insane, soon he will start wearing tin foil as a fashion style.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ May 4th 2015, 12:45 am

RockMetal&Hype

At least 343 is being kinda clever tho.

EDIT: Although I will admit I have no clue to what's going on.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top