#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) - Page 2 Empty Re: #HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 6:52 pm

Neesy wrote:

Pretty much this: 343 is a mess
HALO MCC was a means for microsoft to give people an incentive to buy the X1 and outsell Playstation for a bit
it worked, they outsold PS4 for a month and boosted their console sales; both 343 and microsoft knew this and all 343 had to do was ctrl+c and ctrl+v the games
but
they
fucked
up
whos' to say Halo 5 will even be playable?

EDIT: RMT, competitive support is a means to an end: the more time / money they spend on the comp scene, the more money it brings in from attracting more players... Unfortunately though, those involved in the comp scene have practically been the same since 2004; R0Y, Lunchbox and the Ogre brothers would've retired by now if it was any other game.

God damn I don't want to defend 343 but I sure *** hell want to defend Halo 5 guardians since the beta for that game was the most fun I have ever had playing a halo game, no jokes I fucking loved Halo 5 the matchmaking was really fast unlike MCC. And now this is a big problem just because MCC is total rubbish and unplayable (MP) Shit doesn't mean Halo 5 will be like that Since the fucking beta worked really well Never ran to any bugs or slow matchmaking the only good thing that came out of MCC was Halo 2 anniversary the remaster looks freakin amazing and the new forge for H2A is too fucking good,

MCC still has potential like BdobbinsFTW said :P BUT Remember the idea of MCC SOUNDED AMAZING! think about it 1080p 60fps all 4 Halo games with dedicated servers across all 100+ maps? with H2 Ranking?, New forge mode!, Remade H2 Campaign and multiplayer maps.etc All of that sounds gloriously awesome I'ts a goddamn tragedy that 343 Knew they where going to ship a broken game and still decided to do it since they knew this idea would attract millions of gamers back into xbox...

Skip to 3:30 watch the whole thing and TRY not to cry.....
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) - Page 2 Empty Re: #HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Post by Neesy March 22nd 2015, 7:38 pm

The funny thing is that 343i ported the games with their most up-to-date patch but broke the games .-.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 8:11 pm

Neesy wrote:The funny thing is that 343i ported the games with their most up-to-date patch but broke the games .-.

If 343 had delayed H5 then focused all its People on the MCC
then maybe JUST maybe this tragedy could had been avoided xD
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 22nd 2015, 8:47 pm

about 13 minutes from this post btw
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 9:42 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:about 13 minutes from this post btw

Its here! http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/

The bullet now says

Son
Abductee
Victim
Orphan
Recruit
Soldier
Warrior
Ally
Hero
Savior
Traitor

What began as a high-profile hero story quickly turns into a full-blown investigation. Sources claim they know the “real Master Chief”: The boy, the soldier, the hero…the traitor? But who’s telling the truth?

"And these disturbing rumors reports of Anomalies? Something Big is happening in deep space and I can't even collaborate a single fact from One man"
"Who is the Master Chief and where did he really come from" "Is he keeping us safe?"

Holy shit I just realized this is a Halo Creepypasta... The fucking music is just so dark and mysterious....

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on March 22nd 2015, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 23rd 2015, 1:23 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
R93_Sniper wrote:about 13 minutes from this post btw

Its here! http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/

The bullet now says

Son
Abductee
Victim
Orphan
Recruit
Soldier
Warrior
Ally
Hero
Savior
Traitor

What began as a high-profile hero story quickly turns into a full-blown investigation. Sources claim they know the “real Master Chief”: The boy, the soldier, the hero…the traitor? But who’s telling the truth?

"And these disturbing rumors reports of Anomalies? Something Big is happening in deep space and I can't even collaborate a single fact from One man"
"Who is the Master Chief and where did he really come from" "Is he keeping us safe?"

Holy shit I just realized this is a Halo Creepypasta... The fucking music is just so dark and mysterious....

See, isn't 343i amazing? :D

RockMetal&Time wrote:I'm just going to leave this here
#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) - Page 2 Captur10

just thought that was hilarious the way MS is trying to Hype people LMAO!

Apsuli wrote:...Why are you telling us this?

I hope its not trying to justify horrible launch and slow fixes.

Hell no!
I think that it's good that MS is talking to us, I mean, it's better then watchmojo, just posting a video, asking what our oppinion is and then don't read them :/

Last edited by R93_Sniper on March 23rd 2015, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Holy shit dude, fix yer damn multiposting plz)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 23rd 2015, 1:41 pm

lolslayer wrote:
See, isn't 343i amazing? :D

If there's one thing 343 is doing good it's their love for the story and the expansion of the Huge Halo universe I mean come on we have 20 Issues of Halo escalation, 5 Novels 1 Written by the Original Halo trilogy writer Joseph Staten another from Frank O Connor. not to mention the weekly cannon fodder articles they put up on Waypoint are really intriguing, Halo new blood was also freakin amazing I hope the other novels are like New Blood in which that they Tie up loose ends from earlier in the Halo universe, Halo Nightfall was really B movie, BUT the second stories of Halo Nightfall especially Nightfall acquisition was good!

On other news this Sunday we're getting a live action Halo 5 guardians Story trailer F*CK YEAH
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 23rd 2015, 2:30 pm

See isn't 343 amazing?
Could you direct me to where you got your rose-tinted goggles from? lmao
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 23rd 2015, 3:50 pm

Neesy wrote:
See isn't 343 amazing?
Could you direct me to where you got your rose-tinted goggles from? lmao
With goggles like that I would be entertained for life with 2d browser games!

Those that think that people are being too harsh at 343 I can somehow understand, but people that say that they like them... Huh? And I have no idea how someone can make AMAZING out of them.

Actually, now that I think of it... I agree that they are pretty brilliant.
Their first game was so amazingly good that the simple Halo community couldn't handle its awesomeness for longer than few months before leaving the second coming of Jesus for their own peasant games.

The great and holy Master Chief Collection was just too amazing and divine for the Xbox One to handle! And lets not forget that they totally fully created all the amazing content in MCC and was totally not 80% done by Bungie!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
But yeah, back to the topic. I really like this idea and that I can learn more about Chief's history without dipping my hands in the bubbling acid of literature.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing March 23rd 2015, 8:10 pm

Damn it why is my text box black?
RMT beat me to it because of it, damn
Spoiler:

What's in the scope?
Not the reflection of just the Chief's helmet, that's for sure..
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 23rd 2015, 9:59 pm

Jaing wrote:
RMT beat me to it because of it, damn

Ahh yess the advantages of being a High School student with no responsibilities...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Misriah Armory March 24th 2015, 12:38 am

That entire video made me cringe. So much was wrong with it it's unbelievable.
Spoiler:
Misriah Armory
Misriah Armory

Thumbs Up : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen March 24th 2015, 2:09 am

After the hype and disappointment of Halo 4, as well as the hype and disappointment of the MCC, Halo 5G better be something damn amazing, or I'm gonna be pissed. I've already decided to not pre-order, half because I haven't seen enough to justify it, and half because the pre-order prices are obscene (AUS$150 for a steelbook?! Hell no!), but mostly because I am one of those people who value gameplay, campaign and replay value over multiplayer, and we've seen nothing but multi so far.
I want to be hyped, but I'm finding it hard.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 24th 2015, 11:13 am

Stevedoggen wrote:After the hype and disappointment of Halo 4, as well as the hype and disappointment of the MCC, Halo 5G better be something damn amazing, or I'm gonna be pissed. I've already decided to not pre-order, half because I haven't seen enough to justify it, and half because the pre-order prices are obscene (AUS$150 for a steelbook?! Hell no!), but mostly because I am one of those people who value gameplay, campaign and replay value over multiplayer, and we've seen nothing but multi so far.

Every halo beta was only mp :/, nothing is worse in the halo 5 beta
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 24th 2015, 4:47 pm

Stevedoggen wrote:After the hype and disappointment of Halo 4, as well as the hype and disappointment of the MCC, Halo 5G better be something damn amazing, or I'm gonna be pissed. I've already decided to not pre-order, half because I haven't seen enough to justify it, and half because the pre-order prices are obscene (AUS$150 for a steelbook?! Hell no!), but mostly because I am one of those people who value gameplay, campaign and replay value over multiplayer, and we've seen nothing but multi so far.

Damn that price!, I pre-ordered the Limited edition Halo 5 guardians for $85 it comes with a MP map pass some exclusive armor and of course a sweet steelbook!

You and me both buddy Halo is all about that Campaign, There's a live action trailer for the story this weekend no gameplay so that sucks.
BUT in E3 we will most definitely see a Campaign mission demo like we did with Halo 4 :P
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 24th 2015, 5:40 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:

Damn that price!, I pre-ordered the Limited edition Halo 5 guardians for $85 it comes with a MP map pass some exclusive armor and of course a sweet steelbook!

You and me both buddy Halo is all about that Campaign, There's a live action trailer for the story this weekend no gameplay so that sucks.
BUT in E3 we will most definitely see a Campaign mission demo like we did with Halo 4 :P

COMING WEEKEND LIVE ACTION?! HELL YEAH!

And it's cool that you pre-ordered it : 3, halo fan forever1 :D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 29th 2015, 9:27 pm

HERES THE LIVE ACTION TRAILER

"All hail the conquering hero. Let us remember him as our protector, and not the one who gave us this. As our savior, and not our betrayer. Let us see him as you, and not as you. All hail the conquering hero. The one who was supposed to save us all. But now I'm going to save us... from you."

Also the UNSC Infinity is damaged pretty bad look up in the sky...

AND EPISODE 1 of Hunt the truth
http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 29th 2015, 10:34 pm

PART 2
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 30th 2015, 6:52 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:

Pre-ordering... Some people will never learn.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir March 30th 2015, 6:57 am

Yeah like a whole 20gb+ patch after Pre-ordering Broken MCC
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ March 30th 2015, 2:03 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:RMT, I feel like you're very harshly trying to protect 343i with very little merit other than they're working on halo. It may be wise to cut your losses and face the reality of it

Although you can say that 343i does not deserve any 'defense' from anyone, it is true, in my opinion, that there is a lot of unreasonable malice towards 343i. I myself did not purchase MCC and I may not understand how you and others feel about how it turned out, but I'm tired of seeing posts such as "It's made by 343, therefore it's going to suck". I can understand people not wanting to buy into the hype, but the way many here are going about it seems childish and unhelpful.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 30th 2015, 7:57 pm

True that. 343i did some good things, but not many. If their track record keeps up like this then there's no point in believing that they will ever amount to anything good. If they fix themselves then they fix themselves.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 30th 2015, 9:25 pm

Neesy wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:

Pre-ordering... Some people will never learn.

Yeah I learned my lesson when I didn't pre order the Halo 4 limited edition and it sold out because it was LIMITED edition

I'm pretty sure Halo 5 guardians will have working servers at launch I mean come on the Fucking beta had lightning fast matchmaking same with Halo 4, even if this game was just Campaign for 100$ I would still buy it....

Abdul Fatir wrote:Yeah like a whole 20gb+ patch after Pre-ordering Broken MCC

That patch included the Multiplayer maps that didn't fit in the Bluray disc
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 31st 2015, 2:10 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
That patch included the Multiplayer maps that didn't fit in the Bluray disc

Should have focused on fixing their shit before trying to pack out more maps. You can easily add an extra disc in the case for maps
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time April 20th 2015, 9:26 am

Holy shit Episode 4 was amazing has anyone here kept up with the series? I mean how could you not? I really want to hear anybody's theories into what the hell is going on!
#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) - Page 2 Episode-4-picture-resized

http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top