Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) Empty Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Post by RockMetal&Time May 16th 2014, 2:18 pm

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) 24o6avm

About time

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on May 16th 2014, 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) Empty Re: Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Post by theXboxguy117 May 16th 2014, 2:24 pm

Lol i was about to make a post about this

halo 2 anniversary confirmed
do you think the guardian part of the title is talking about mendicant bias he was the guardian of the forerunner (before he got rampant ) to get info about to flood,also i think its sHalo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) <a href=Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) Halo-413" />

safe too say FORERUNNERS CONFIRMED

interesting stuff..........
sorry for my bad editing,i use paint  :(
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) Empty Re: Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Post by RockMetal&Time May 16th 2014, 3:28 pm

Yeah Mendicant Bias Will absolutely be in this trilogy

But First of all I think the Spartan on the top is a Spartan IV
and I think he was sent to hunt down and kill Master Chief for which there are many
reasons. Maybe He has part of the Janus key? or maybe they want to kill him in order to
study his immunity to the composer just like ONI wanted to do with SGT Avery Johnson when ONI found out that He was immune to the flood due to side effects of the Orion Project

BUT heres a more Crazy theory, You see in Halo 4 Halsey says in the Epilogue That ONI wants to Replace John-117 And I think that in the semi last Halo 4 level
where the composer is revealed Cortana has an outburst and says "They don't care about you, they replaced you!" So Maybe they made a clone or a better spartan to replace John? Dark Chief, Meta Chief, Anti-Chief haha

Crazy right? :D
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 16th 2014, 3:37 pm

theXboxguy117 wrote:Lol i was about to make a post about this

do you think the guardian part of the title is talking about Mendicant Bias he was the guardian of the forerunner (before he got rampant ) to get info about to flood,also

Also Speaking of Forerunners If you read Silentium BORNSTELLAR DIDACT* and a Group of Forunners actually Escaped
the Milky Way Galaxy before the Halo arrays fired So maybe Just maybe they started another Forerunner civilization
in another galaxy and the janus key reveals that location shieet this is too much :/

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on May 16th 2014, 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by theXboxguy117 May 16th 2014, 3:54 pm

very interesting indeed, also (to support your theory) if you look at the"creature" at the top it looks like an br and as far as i know the forerunners arent keen on human stuff  but looking at it now if you zoom in the "br" (if thats what it is) it has a difference sight soooo
customization (to weapons) confirmed

or on the flip side the forerunners( for whatever reasons) decided to customize the gun to support something that promethium's don't naturally have

do you notice that they both have a red glowing light from there wrist

And about the books ive only (partially) read the fall of reach :/
too be honest i doubt the story will be revolved around the janus key since it sound more of an spartan ops type of thing

Amazing how one picture can give out so much info
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Back to top Go down

Post by D. Emile May 16th 2014, 4:08 pm

It's another Spartan. ONI logo can be seen on his chest piece (also confirmed to be a new character, and not a girl).

**Bigger image to see: [ Link ]

Last edited by D. Emile on May 16th 2014, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
D. Emile
D. Emile

Back to top Go down

Post by theXboxguy117 May 16th 2014, 4:09 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:

better spartan to replace John?
1 spartan ii could probably defeat 50 spartan iv  anyway weren't spartans 3/4 were only powerful with their sheer size and weren't they not as powerful as a spartan 2 dosent Halsey really like the chief and know not to underestimate him  

lol anti chief

theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Back to top Go down

Post by theXboxguy117 May 16th 2014, 4:16 pm

D. Emile wrote:It's another Spartan. ONI logo can be seen on his chest piece (also confirmed to be a new character, and not a girl).
oh :(  wouldve made a nice forerunner  
for those who cant see it

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) <a href=Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) 16777210
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 16th 2014, 5:18 pm

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) Halo-510

Its a BR but why is the sight different?
Attachments?
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 16th 2014, 5:27 pm

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) Symbol10

Its all about Perspective  :D 
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 16th 2014, 6:08 pm

The way you guys blatantly say confirmed over everything with little base is extremely disturbing. Like holy shit guys, chill

Considering that's an ONI Spartan, its likely that s/he uses a special made tactical battle rifle. Considering that's a reflex sight rather than the normal scope, its likely that the character is accustomed to close quarters.

The cover itself reminds me a lot of MW2's cover tbh. Also, am I the only one that noticed that chief is holding the gun in his left hand over his right?
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by D. Emile May 16th 2014, 6:18 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:The way you guys blatantly say confirmed over everything with little base is extremely disturbing.
Here's some proof for everyone, haha: [ Waypoint Thread ]

There's plenty of source links there. Also, for anyone who doesn't know, Stinkles is Frank O'Connor's neogaf username.
R93_Sniper wrote: Also, am I the only one that noticed that chief is holding the gun in his left hand over his right?
I believe it's because the promo pic is supposed to be a reflection, which is interesting as this helps support the anti-chief idea. The image with Chief on top is rotated 180 degrees versus being vertically inverted as it should.

Last edited by D. Emile on May 16th 2014, 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
D. Emile
D. Emile

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 16th 2014, 6:40 pm

The new spartan is obviously Joshua - 029
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 16th 2014, 7:37 pm

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) X0o26h
Lets just hope my theories are false and ONI spartan Is a good guy
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil May 16th 2014, 8:59 pm

The new spartan is most likely someone that was sent to take out chief. That's most logical theory at this point. I don't think he was just a replacement though. He's wearing the ONI symbol, which is basically the Halo version of the FBI/CIA, and on top of that he doesn't look like a very friendly spartan judging from his armor and all. It looks like 343i tried to make him look like the bad guy because of his visor and his black armor. That theory about him being a clone of Master Chief or being genetically altered like Chief might actually be plausible because he's the same height as Chief and it wouldn't make much sense for him to be a replacement or a Anti-Chief if he wasn't as powerful as him. Plus he doesn't appear to be just any Spartan IV judging from his glowing blue visor. Their height might be the same for the image to look symmetrical but it would make sense either way. The whole Anti-Chief idea reminds me of Dark Samus and Samus in Metroid Prime 2 Echos. Loved that game.

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) Mp210_800x600

And I'm going to be pretty mad if they put attachments in that game. It would be incredibly stupid of 343i to do that judging from the reaction to custom loadouts in Halo 4. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 16th 2014, 11:16 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:The way you guys blatantly say confirmed over everything with little base is extremely disturbing. Like holy shit guys, chill

Considering that's an ONI Spartan, its likely that s/he uses a special made tactical battle rifle. Considering that's a reflex sight rather than the normal scope, its likely that the character is accustomed to close quarters.

The cover itself reminds me a lot of MW2's cover tbh. Also, am I the only one that noticed that chief is holding the gun in his left hand over his right?
Battle rifle... with a reflex sight... for close quarters. Yup. Hey guys, lets all go use our BRs in close range and see how that works for us against melee happy players and AR users. Must be one pro spartan.

Why is everyone so worked up over halo 5 if they hated halo 4?

And you are right about the MW2 cover thing. Halo is officially CoD now.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 17th 2014, 1:00 am

do you think the guardian part of the title is talking about mendicant bias he was the guardian of the forerunner (before he got rampant ) to get info about to flood,also i think its sHalo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) <a href=Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) Halo-413" />

When was H2 Anniversary confirmed?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 17th 2014, 1:50 am

It's not. And it's most likely Naomi 010 from Kilo-Five since Osman is most likely in charge of ONI now, and considering she was a SPARTAN-II washout I think she's outfitted Naomi with I don't know, experimental armor. To hunt down MC.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by D. Emile May 17th 2014, 1:54 am

Jaing wrote:It's not. And it's most likely Naomi 010 from Kilo-Five since Osman is most likely in charge of ONI now, and considering she was a SPARTAN-II washout I think she's outfitted Naomi with I don't know, experimental armor. To hunt down MC.
That's definitely the logical choice, though 343i has said this is a new character, and not a female.
D. Emile
D. Emile

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 17th 2014, 2:05 am

There is however a rumor that they will be announcing the Halo masterchief legacy coming to Xbox One in all its glory (Halo 1-4 updated and brought to XbOne
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by theXboxguy117 May 17th 2014, 3:12 am

deadofmind wrote:

When was H2 Anniversary confirmed?

it not only said that because how Microsoft always says "your next halo journey begins in 2014" and since this is coming out in 2015 i just said halo 2 anniversary unless the may a Spartan assault 2 *shudders*...
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Back to top Go down

Post by theXboxguy117 May 17th 2014, 3:14 am

Heatguts wrote:

Why is everyone so worked up over halo 5 if they hated halo 4?

i really liked halo 4..... :( 
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 17th 2014, 4:10 am

And uh... How old are you?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by theXboxguy117 May 17th 2014, 4:21 am

deadofmind wrote:And uh... How old are you?

i am over 1 and under 258 use this knowledge wisely.....
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 17th 2014, 6:41 am

First we order the numbers least to greatest
Then we add the outer numbers and multiply the inner numbers, then add those 2 numbers together
(1+8)+(2x5)=19

Your join date is 1/12/2014
First we split these into 4 groups
1|12|20|14
Order least to greatest
1|12|14|20
Since the 2 numbers on the right side are larger than 9, we will add these together.
1|12|34
Since only 1 of the numbers on the left side is larger than 9, we will split them into 3 numbers and add them together
4|34
Add again
divide by the number of pages this topic currently has (2)
38/2=19

ALSO
The numbers in your name
Add them all together
Multiply by the number of posts you've made at the time of this post (68) split into to and divided by each other
8/6=1.3
9x1.3=11.7
Multiply by 10 and it's the number in your name! COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top