Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Post by theXboxguy117 June 9th 2014, 1:25 pm

mc collection confirmed ;)
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 3 Empty Re: Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2014, 1:41 pm

theXboxguy117 wrote:mc collection confirmed ;)

yep I screencaped the video you and made a post
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 3 Empty Halo 5 Guardians Discussion/Theories "parte dos"

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2014, 2:27 pm

yeah I got it all figured out now...

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 3 Captur10
Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 3 Halo5_10

He's a good guy and he is conversing with The Arbitor look at his Visor
Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 3 Captur10

and the Master Chief Collection is Agent Clarke whatever his name Revisiting Learning about master chief
for some reason

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 3 Captuy10

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on June 9th 2014, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 9th 2014, 2:44 pm

How do you know that's the arbiter and not just some elite?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2014, 2:58 pm

Heatguts wrote:How do you know that's the arbiter and not just some elite?

check the youtube video That is clearly the freakin arbitor talking
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 9th 2014, 3:08 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:

The only question now is is that Thel Vadam or someone new?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2014, 3:19 pm

Heatguts wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:

The only question now is is that Thel Vadam or someone new?

also the Arbitor in that Trailer has crap pre armor
this is the New armor he has after Halo 4

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 3 Thel_210
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 9th 2014, 3:53 pm

How do you know they will replicate that? 343 might be doing great on the Master Collection but I don't expect them to do everything right for 5.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper June 9th 2014, 5:06 pm

Thats Rtas Vadum' as in Halo 3 Arbiter. that Arbiter you're looking at in that picture is an older Arbiter.

Also, seriously just merge this with the older topic. Im going to either lock this one or merge it.

Edit: Topics merged, success
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:Thats Rtas Vadum' as in Halo 3 Arbiter. that Arbiter you're looking at in that picture is an older Arbiter.

Also, seriously just merge this with the older topic. Im going to either lock this one or merge it.

Edit: Topics merged, success

thanks I was about to do that saved me trouble :DDD
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 June 9th 2014, 6:03 pm

Here is what I think.
1) I think that it could be a clone (maybe made to be of a younger age) to replace and meet up to the performance, if not better performance then the master chief's, because the chief is getting old. That is why the person is studying master chief's previous performance to take his place.

2) Just some spartan dude who is trying to take the place of master chief by stuying master chief's previous performance because of the master chief's years of being absent because he went MIA after Halo 3 up untill a bit after the very biggining of Halo 4 so they needed someone to take his spot.

3) Just some spartan dude who is trying to take the place of master chief by stuying master chief's previous performance to replace and meet up to the performance, if not better performance then the master chief's, because the chief is getting old.

4) A clone (maybe made to be of a younger age) to replace and meet up to the performance, if not better performance then the master chief's, because the chief is getting old. That is why the person is studying master chief's previous performance to take his place. And because of him being absent because he went MIA after Halo 3 up untill a bit after the very biggining of Halo 4 so they needed someone to take his spot.
P3
P3
Developer

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2014, 6:19 pm

I agree with 2 and 3
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 9th 2014, 6:43 pm

I think that possibly the chief went rogue and off to save cortana, so they just decided to make a new one. Or maybe this guy needs to track him down.

Either way the chief went rogue.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper June 10th 2014, 7:19 pm

As much as im opposed to jumping on this conversation I might as well anyways.

For those of you who may have seen Chris at Halo4Follower's video on it. Most of us at the team seem to agree that he's a flippin joke with this. "AGENT CLOCK!" and "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!" Holy shit kid, seriously?

Arbiter is telling Agent Locke that the only way to find what John is going to do next and catch up to him is by going through his past and disregaurding the Myths and Legends, and focusing strictly on the facts. Pretty simple

It also makes sense to throw the MC collection in there so that people can follow up properly. Theres my two cents
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 10th 2014, 7:57 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:As much as im opposed to jumping on this conversation I might as well anyways.

For those of you who may have seen Chris at Halo4Follower's video on it. Most of us at the team seem to agree that he's a flippin joke with this. "AGENT CLOCK!" and "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!" Holy shit kid, seriously?

Arbiter is telling Agent Locke that the only way to find what John is going to do next and catch up to him is by going through his past and disregaurding the Myths and Legends, and focusing strictly on the facts. Pretty simple

It also makes sense to throw the MC collection in there so that people can follow up properly. Theres my two cents

yeah you got it all right MC Collection is an actual canon thing
its just agent whatever trying to piece together were chief is and stuff
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 11th 2014, 5:44 pm

that halo4follower guy is an idiot.

His channel in a nutshell.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 11th 2014, 9:30 pm

Chief went to find Halsey, basically his mother, went to find her to fix Cortana, but after killing Jul'Mdama and all his cronies, he found what happened to her, (Amputated, attempted to be assassinated), he went AWOL from the UNSC, but he was stuck on a forerunner world called [CLASSIFIED], but when chief came the sphinx awakens because it senses chief contains a flood pathogen from the original halo when a flood almost kills him (Read Halo: The Flood), and realizing this chief sacrifices himself, once again, for the greater good of humanity, and cortana.

Lie down. Try not to cry. Cry a lot.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 11th 2014, 9:42 pm

That could be contingency's story, actually. Although a bit radical.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 14th 2014, 12:12 pm

Jaing wrote:Chief went to find Halsey, basically his mother, went to find her to fix Cortana, but after killing Jul'Mdama and all his cronies, he found what happened to her, (Amputated, attempted to be assassinated), he went AWOL from the UNSC, but he was stuck on a forerunner world called [CLASSIFIED], but when chief came the sphinx awakens because it senses chief contains a flood pathogen from the original halo when a flood almost kills him (Read Halo: The Flood), and realizing this chief sacrifices himself, once again, for the greater good of humanity, and cortana.

Lie down. Try not to cry. Cry a lot.

well you know the reclaimer trilogy Halo 5, halo 6 Halo 7 are all confirmed to be darker and more mature then other Halo's so yeah
also in a Q&A with Frank O connor Someone told him

"What is your favorite moment in Halo, be it in novels, games or any kind of media?"
and he replied
"You haven't seen it yet but I have"

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Haloprov/The_Halo_Bulletin:_12.18.13_-_Ask_Frankie:_Frank_O%E2%80%99_Connor_Q%26A
0___0
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 14th 2014, 5:30 pm

I think H1 was darker than all the other halos, personally.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 14th 2014, 9:58 pm

The: Library. That is all.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 14th 2014, 10:39 pm

I didn't even think that level was too bad. Does it make a difference I was playing on normal?

lol

Personally the darkest mission for me was 343 Guilty Spark, where the fl00d make their first (but not final) appearance.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 15th 2014, 5:59 am

Heatguts wrote:I didn't even think that level was too bad. Does it make a difference I was playing on normal?

lol

Personally the darkest mission for me was 343 Guilty Spark, where the fl00d make their first (but not final) appearance.

:facepalm:
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 15th 2014, 8:04 am

Jaing wrote:
Heatguts wrote:I didn't even think that level was too bad. Does it make a difference I was playing on normal?

lol

:facepalm:
lol.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 25th 2014, 4:58 am

What was the sphinx? Honestly, what was it? A sentry? a guradian :eyebrows raise up and down:? or just a forerunner pet?
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top