Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Post by Heatguts May 17th 2014, 8:06 am

Now i'm scared to post my age...
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories) - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo 5 Guardians Discussion (Theories)

Post by theXboxguy117 May 17th 2014, 8:49 am

deadofmind wrote:Don't quote long-*** quotes yo
--Master Noob

...................i have nothing to say
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 17th 2014, 11:51 am

--Master Noob

His post number is 69, your argument is invalid.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 May 17th 2014, 12:34 pm

Heatguts wrote:Now i'm scared to post my age...

I'm not. Probably because it's displayed every time I post something.
<---
I don't get why people have to be so discreet about their age, its almost like their afraid that being younger than someone else makes them inferior. And its not like your age is going to lead an internet predator to your house or anything. Being a youtuber on the other hand would be terrifying. People know or can judge your age, they know your face, and in some cases they can see inside parts of your house. 0_0

OT: This piece of artwork gives us nothing other than a possible new character/nemesis for Chief, and a whole lot of speculation.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil May 17th 2014, 1:52 pm

Jaing wrote:It's not. And it's most likely Naomi 010 from Kilo-Five since Osman is most likely in charge of ONI now, and considering she was a SPARTAN-II washout I think she's outfitted Naomi with I don't know, experimental armor. To hunt down MC.

343i tweeted that it's a completely new character and that the character is male.

SilentGamer64 wrote: I'm not. Probably because it's displayed every time I post something.
<---
I don't get why people have to be so discreet about their age, its almost like their afraid that being younger than someone else makes them inferior. And its not like your age is going to lead an internet predator to your house or anything. Being a youtuber on the other hand would be terrifying. People know or can judge your age, they know your face, and in some cases they can see inside parts of your house. 0_0

OT: This piece of artwork gives us nothing other than a possible new character/nemesis for Chief, and a whole lot of speculation.

Because, on the internet, being 13 and under makes your argument invalid. Not that I agree with that. That's just what happens.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 17th 2014, 4:48 pm

Jaing wrote:
--Master Noob

His post number is 69, your argument is invalid.

deadofmind wrote:
Multiply by the number of posts you've made at the time of this post (68) split into two and divided by each other

deadofmind wrote:
Jaing can't read..
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 17th 2014, 9:53 pm

I hate that being under 13 is = to being inferior and non the wiser
I mean Come on when I was 8 years old I knew how to speak 2 languages
Knew how to build a computer knew how to connect to Xbox live and create and account and I knew How to pirate freaking music and movies from Limewire and the Piratebay Also I had a N64 when I was 5 years old and I Completed Ocarina of Time 100% and countless other Hard games
also I created my own Halo CE map With "Autodesk 3DS max" when I was 10

How was this all Possible? well it's because unlike the Millenials or Generation X's We were born into technology I'm not trying to sound superior but yeah I actually think an 8 year old today CAN be smarter than me due to what these kids are being exposed too Freaky :D 

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 17th 2014, 10:02 pm

Truth right there, Every generation is born into higher density of data input and absorption. In 50 years our children will come from the womb with more knowledge than a damn college graduate!

If we live that long...
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 17th 2014, 10:04 pm

deadofmind wrote:Truth right there, Every generation is born into higher density of data input and absorption. In 50 years our children will come from the womb with more knowledge than a damn college graduate!

If we live that long...

Finally someone That understands!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil May 18th 2014, 2:23 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:I hate that being under 13 is = to being inferior and non the wiser
I mean Come on when I was 8 years old I knew how to speak 2 languages
Knew how to build a computer knew how to connect to Xbox live and create and account and I knew How to pirate freaking music and movies from Limewire and the Piratebay  Also I had a N64 when I was 5 years old and I Completed Ocarina of Time 100% and countless other Hard games
also I created my own Halo CE map With "Autodesk 3DS max" when I was 10

How was this all Possible? well it's because unlike the Millenials or Generation X's We were born into technology I'm not trying to sound superior but yeah I actually think an 8 year old today CAN be smarter than me due to what these kids are being exposed too Freaky :D 

But, sadly, it will always be this way because even though children have substantial knowledge, older kids generally have more. Plus, older kids naturally find most younger kids annoying. That's how it is, how it's been, how it always will be.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 18th 2014, 7:12 am

deadofmind wrote:
Multiply by the number of posts you've made at the time of this post (68) split into two and divided by each other

deadofmind wrote:
Jaing can't read..
[/quote]

I acknowlege this is off-top., but still.. I saw the number 69.. and.. ya..

Back on topic,
It's maybe not Mr. Bad Guy.
Maybe it's been a Spartan that's been Admiral Parangonsky's personal pet project all along, who was indoctrinated, but now has escaped to find John to seek answers, whose the only one who knows what happened to him.
Think positive!
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 18th 2014, 8:02 am

Maybe, if we wait long enough, 343 will tell us!
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 18th 2014, 10:31 am

One of my theories is that The spartan on top Is a Clone of Master Chief Why? well Like I said all of this was hinted in Halo 4 from the Prologue up until the semi last mission also Just look at the wallpaper I mean why the hell would there be a reflection of Chief on the Spartan... DUH he is a CLONE OF master chief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrRCqqk-I04

skip to 2:20

Yep also it makes more sense since the Guy is an ONI interrogator

and The spartan has an ONI badge

Also yes Cloning does exist in the Halo universe but it's illegal and inhumane
but come on ONI are like the CIA of halo they are good but do crazy bad shit  ;) 
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 May 21st 2014, 12:33 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:One of my theories is that The spartan on top Is a Clone of Master Chief Why? well Like I said all of this was hinted in Halo 4 from the Prologue up until the semi last mission also Just look at the wallpaper I mean why the hell would there be a reflection of Chief on the Spartan... DUH he is a CLONE OF master chief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrRCqqk-I04

skip to 2:20

Yep also it makes more sense since the Guy is an ONI interrogator

and The spartan has an ONI badge

Also yes Cloning does exist in the Halo universe but it's illegal and inhumane
but come on ONI are like the CIA of halo they are good but do crazy bad shit  ;) 

It was the clone of him that was left replacing him as a child, no need to make a new clone, the clone grew older and also joined the military, got enrolled in the Spartan 4 program, boom... Master Chief gone rampant, they need someone to find him and who else would know John better then himself... I can see this already if this is what it is, which it most likely isn't, but still.
P3
P3
Developer

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 21st 2014, 12:48 am

His clone died.
Unless they cloned the clone, then that would be highly unlikely, unless the clone was classified to everyone else.

And cloning wasn't an exact science even in the future.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 21st 2014, 2:49 am

I think that cloning actually WAS an exact science in Halo. Every clone of every Spartan died. They died because they were genetically altered clones that were given specific genes to make them die off so there would be no loose ends.

If it is a clone of John, it is NOT the clone they replaced him with as a child.

Also, yes they could clone him, you think they DON'T have samples of every Spartan they made in their files?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 May 21st 2014, 6:42 am

:l I failed to remember that information. Carry on. I'm just talking out of my *** then. I fail. XD
P3
P3
Developer

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 21st 2014, 9:27 am

I most likely also am speaking out of my ***. I would just think that in so far a future they would at least keep as much records of their military personnel as we do now you know?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 21st 2014, 4:57 pm

This discussion is all about speaking out of your *** so don't worry :D
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 21st 2014, 8:47 pm

Well then, my honest opinion... I think the new Spartan is a genetically enhanced feline, with the capabilities and intelligence of a human, but the enhanced reflexes of a cheetah on steroidcrack.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 22nd 2014, 3:49 pm

In games, guys can be strong and loud or weak but quiet, but girls always seem to be the sneaky, fast kind. #gamingstereotypes
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuffant21 May 27th 2014, 8:35 pm

Hmmmmm I liked Halo 4 a lot, and I'm 20 and developing. dun dun dun :p
Tuffant21
Tuffant21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 27th 2014, 8:40 pm

Tuffant21 wrote:Hmmmmm I liked Halo 4 a lot,
Tuffant21 wrote:I liked Halo 4 a lot,
Tuffant21 wrote:I liked Halo 4
Tuffant21 wrote:Halo 4
Tuffant21 wrote:Halo
Tuffant21 wrote:4

Finally..
Someone
Anyone
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 28th 2014, 5:09 pm

Jaing wrote:

Finally..
Someone
Anyone

;)
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 28th 2014, 10:04 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
Jaing wrote:

Finally..
Someone
Anyone

;)
 ;)  ;)
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top