#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) Empty #HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Post by RockMetal&Time March 20th 2015, 10:18 pm

hype hype hype hype hype hype hype http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/

just in case you live under a rock and don't know what Hunt the Truth is well it's a Countdown to something Halo 5 story related my guess it's either an Alternate reality game like Ilovebees from Halo 2 OR it's just an interactive website with Secrets to find.etc
#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) Captur11

anyways heres the leeks video

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nlja21XNUS1uokpa1_720.mp4

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on June 15th 2015, 12:45 am; edited 10 times in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) Empty Re: #HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Post by Mootjuh March 21st 2015, 12:38 am

Meanwhile MCC's population is dying.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) Empty Re: #HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE)

Post by lolslayer March 21st 2015, 5:53 am

I cant see the leaked video ;n;, can you tell me what was in it?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 21st 2015, 5:53 am

Mootjuh wrote:Meanwhile MCC's population is dying.

Oh plz shut op about mcc, i mean, it is fixed and people are getting a remastered version of halo 3 odst and relic as excuse, that is awesome of 343i
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Legal March 21st 2015, 6:23 am

They're old games. As much as everyone hates to admit it, they should be dying. As much as Halo 3 was my childhood... that's all it was... my childhood. Same goes for everyone else. Bye bye old Halos. New games have to be good or else the franchise will die.
Legal
Legal

Thumbs Up : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 21st 2015, 6:54 am

No it shouldn't. And it wouldn't if 343 didn't suck.

Isn't the ODST just pretty much normal port? Maybe it gets the 1080p 60fps treatment but that can't be called remastering. I can already play it on 360.

Okay so I kind of fell asleep during Halo 4's campaign and don't know anything that happened after boss battle with Didact. Have Chief's intentions been revealed yet? I know that he wishes to revive Cortana with some SPARTAN IV's he kidnapped, but has there been more detailed info about what is he exactly looking for?  

That last link doesn't work btw.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh March 21st 2015, 9:32 am

Legal wrote:

They're old games. As much as everyone hates to admit it, they should be dying. As much as Halo 3 was my childhood... that's all it was... my childhood. Same goes for everyone else. Bye bye old Halos. New games have to be good or else the franchise will die.

Should it? 4 million freaking people bought the game. The reason why it is dying is because it took 100 days to fix the game and everyone left. Also 343 is trying to talk as little about MCC as possible.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Misriah Armory March 21st 2015, 12:41 pm

I don't understand why so many people left MCC, it's like their brains are wired for the short term. Just because the connectivity was bad for a while doesn't mean the games themselves were broken... And even now the game is fixed..

And off topic I found what Halo Wars 2 should be like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr-1KBe6uxQ
Misriah Armory
Misriah Armory

Thumbs Up : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 21st 2015, 1:24 pm

It seem alot of people in these forums haven't cought up
well first of  all heres the leak It shows a Sniper that fires a bullet with the word TRAITOR Right into Master chiefs helmet which Explodes into lots of pieces, http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/21/halo-5-guardians-teaser-trailer-leaks-gets-pulled?abthid=550cf0011f82eac23f00004c

Secondly alot of people think MCC has a dying population when in reality it's just put on hold since Many of my friends and ME aren't playing the game until the April update with ODST, Relic, Ranks, bug fixes.etc

oh and heres Halo 3 ODST on Xbox one
#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) Halo-t10

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) Halo_110

#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) Master10
*SPOILERS*
Finally to answer the Questions about Halo 5 guardians well After Halo 4 Master chief gets reunited with Blue team (his Squad) and uhh they go to finish off the didact in Installation 03 where they go to finish him off they fight him blah blah a monitor from that installation comes in helps chief and his squad they escape to the control room Chief enters a portal finds like 6 more composers blah blah you know what just watch the video

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 21st 2015, 2:19 pm

Spoiler:

Please put this part in a spoiler. I would have preferred not to hear that. Otherwise, thanks for the explanation.

Only difference between 360 and One is that One version wants to make me blind.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBVG March 21st 2015, 3:51 pm

Fellow BVG shadows, here it is on youtube posted officially by Xbox -
MrBVG
MrBVG

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 March 21st 2015, 5:05 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
Secondly alot of people think MCC has a dying population when in reality it's just put on hold since Many of my friends and ME aren't playing the game until the April update with ODST, Relic, Ranks, bug fixes.etc
You and your friends represent the entire population of the Halo community and desires, correct?
Face it, MCC has a number of issues that took a month after the games official launch to repair. This has made many turn their backs on the series until a new game shows up. They also aren't giving you ODST from the kindness of their hearts. They wouldn't be touching it if people weren't complaining about a broken game. Even if they did touch it afterwards it would be expensive DLC for everyone and not a thank you note to people who pre-order or something. They are essentially putting a lollipop in your mouth after giving you a broken present to shut you up. Continue giving in to sixty dollar pieces of garbage though without a care in the world.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 21st 2015, 5:05 pm

This teaser has more story than Destiny!
#ShotsFired

git it?
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 21st 2015, 5:12 pm

General_101 wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:
You and your friends represent the entire population of the Halo community and desires, correct?
Face it, MCC has a number of issues that took a month after the games official launch to repair. This has made many turn their backs on the series until a new game shows up. They also aren't giving you ODST from the kindness of their hearts. They wouldn't be touching it if people weren't complaining about a broken game. Even if they did touch it afterwards it would be expensive DLC for everyone and not a thank you note to people who pre-order or something. They are essentially putting a lollipop in your mouth after giving you a broken present to shut you up. Continue giving in to sixty dollar pieces of garbage though without a care in the world.

Do you think I'm fucking happy with the MCC? haha nope!
Neither are my friends happy 343 fucked up a lot of things!

The only reason why i'm not AS pissed off as the other people well that's because I Play Halo for the Lore, the Campaign!
like I said I have 250 hours or so into Singleplayer in the MCC and like 40 hours in MP :P I already beat all the games in Legendary, Halo 4 in LASO All collectibles in all the games,Alot of the easter egg achievements, Also I already Speed runned trough almost all the levels! and no i'm not Overjoyed and thanking 343 for ODST **** NO I won't thank 343 Until I get my mufuking Ranks, in Halo 3 and my mufuking SWAT,Infection,Snipers playlists.....
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 22nd 2015, 5:19 am

I hate people which are hating on MCC. it isn't only about MP, they gave an awesome fully working campaign to play, and you guys are still crying about that it is bad, because you couldnt play with your friends? then you should buy 4 controllers and play in split screen :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 22nd 2015, 6:17 am

I hate pickles in my cheeseburger and most of the time I just take them out and give them to someone who wants them, but I would still be mad if they left them out without telling me. Its more about the principle. You pay for it and you get it, otherwise its a scam.

IF I was to ever get xbox one and MCC for it, it would be only for the multiplayer. I have already plaid Halo's campaigns on old consoles and I don't play them again just to see Cortana's boobs in 1080p.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 22nd 2015, 2:02 pm

In our contingency chat we actually said that traitor trailer was shit because the sniper round had discarding sabot but wasn't fin stabilized like it should be #CanonConsistency

Also MCC had a shitty launch and the devs didn't bother to fix it like they should have. Multiplayer is part of the replayability of the game so if that aspect is broken at its core then the game is just not played. This is a fact that you cant even argue at this point (atleast in terms of halo. Sure some people prefer one side or the other but multiplayer is really what gets the game's replay value higher)
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 3:51 pm

THE MAIN REASON why MCC sucked dick at launch was because of the FORCED release date
Yes it was forced since MCC launched at the 10 year anniversary of Halo 2!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli March 22nd 2015, 3:57 pm

...Why are you telling us this?

I hope its not trying to justify horrible launch and slow fixes.

Grats on 1337 posts for R93, now you just need as many thumbs ups!

Last edited by Apsuli on March 22nd 2015, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 4:02 pm

I'm just going to leave this here
#HuntTheTruth Discussion FINALE EP12,13 (HOLEESHITE) Captur10

just thought that was hilarious the way MS is trying to Hype people LMAO!

Apsuli wrote:...Why are you telling us this?

I hope its not trying to justify horrible launch and slow fixes.

Hell no!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh March 22nd 2015, 4:08 pm

#SaveMCCFirst?
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 4:17 pm

Mootjuh wrote:#SaveMCCFirst?

No need for that they are already fixing it the community DID not have to tell them
SaveMCCfirst is just a bad mentality that 343 wants to sweep MCC under the radar

EVEN though they have a motherfukin $100,000 Halo MCC tournament and they have weekly updates in
Halo waypoint which mention the state of Halo MCC and the release for the next update.etc
they also keep talking about adding Ranks,Infection and SWAT into the matchmaking
not to mention they are still just barely getting to fix Customs another PROBLEM in the MCC
If 343 really wanted to sweep MCC under the radar they wouldn't be advertising it
just my Opinion :/
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper March 22nd 2015, 6:09 pm

RMT, I feel like you're very harshly trying to protect 343i with very little merit other than they're working on halo. It may be wise to cut your losses and face the reality of it
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time March 22nd 2015, 6:37 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:RMT, I feel like you're very harshly trying to protect 343i with very little merit other than they're working on halo. It may be wise to cut your losses and face the reality of it

You... you're right

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 22nd 2015, 6:38 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:RMT, I feel like you're very harshly trying to protect 343i with very little merit other than they're working on halo. It may be wise to cut your losses and face the reality of it

Pretty much this: 343 is a mess
HALO MCC was a means for microsoft to give people an incentive to buy the X1 and outsell Playstation for a bit
it worked, they outsold PS4 for a month and boosted their console sales; both 343 and microsoft knew this and all 343 had to do was ctrl+c and ctrl+v the games
but
they
fucked
up
whos' to say Halo 5 will even be playable?

EDIT: RMT, competitive support is a means to an end: the more time / money they spend on the comp scene, the more money it brings in from attracting more players... Unfortunately though, those involved in the comp scene have practically been the same since 2004; R0Y, Lunchbox and the Ogre brothers would've retired by now if it was any other game.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top