RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dedicated Halo 5 Thread

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2015, 2:22 pm

HOOOOOLYLYYYLYLLDASKKLASJD MOLLLYLYYLLY
I JUST READ THE ISSUE!! GAWDAMN

THE GAME WILL BE Launching with 20 maps and 16 FREE DLC maps will be made by June 2016!

https://imgur.com/a/Zm0gi

They also talked about how Halo 4 was horrible for the community and how the Population dropped they also talked about the MCC and such! A new mode is also coming out never before seen in Halo history oh and an Underwater map will be also shown in E3!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by xmax June 9th 2015, 2:28 pm

Sigh, if only I had an xbone.
xmax
xmax

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2015, 2:44 pm

xmax wrote:Sigh, if only I had an xbone.

Sell your soul!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 June 9th 2015, 6:05 pm

Buck really looks like Charlie Sheen.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy June 9th 2015, 6:12 pm

General_101 wrote:Buck really looks like Charlie Sheen.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix June 9th 2015, 7:21 pm

We already knew that Buck was Back. Romeo is supposed to be as well.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 9th 2015, 9:44 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:We already knew that Buck was Back. Romeo is supposed to be as well.

No Romeo is not in Lockes squad thats confirmed
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir June 10th 2015, 2:52 am

Yo! Whats up withe Empty quoting?
.<|-_-|>
.....|
.../ | \
.....|
..../ \
And yeah it's a Damn Good news!
xmax wrote:Sigh, if only i had an xbone
Same here buddy D:
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free June 10th 2015, 7:09 am

If only i had been born rich
*sigh*
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 10th 2015, 11:52 am

I got more *LEEKS*
Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 F11xcf10
Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Ji13jr10
Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Hnyi4c10
Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Meaepl10
Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 U8bv7610

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 10th 2015, 12:54 pm

Eh, they're going to have to do some serious cleaning up and prove their new additions aren't ripped from cod to get my hyped.

Also bringing back old characters just taints them with 343's 343ness.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 10th 2015, 1:35 pm

Heatguts wrote:Eh, they're going to have to do some serious cleaning up and prove their new additions aren't ripped from cod to get my hyped.

Also bringing back old characters just taints them with 343's 343ness.

?!?

Call of duty IS SOO Much more different than Halo 5 I can't even find a single similarity!

in COD AW you can thrust every second and it lunges you like a mile
while in H5 you can thrust every 4 or so seconds and it only lunges you like a little centimeter

in Halo 5 you can't fucking double jump
while in COD AW you can superman jump and shit

In Halo 5 ADS does not hinder your movement and has a small bonus
in COD AW ADS makes you slower and increases your accuracy by like 300000%

In COD melee = Insta kill
In Halo 5 you need two melees and or with some shots in order to kill someone

In COD AW You can sprint and shoot
In Halo 5 sprinting is slower it stops your shields from recharging and lowers your weapon

In COD AW you can call in KIllstreaks and dominate your enemies really easily
In Halo 5 there are NO killstreaks

In COD AW there are Loadouts and you can have like 5 perks and shit
in Halo 5 there are NO FUCKING Loadouts!

In COD AW there are no weapons on the map
In Halo 5 there are weapons on the map

In COD AW there is no Forge mode with enhanced capabilites
in Halo 5 there is a brand new Forge mode with hundreds of new options *time of day* Texture.etc

In COD AW Walking is slow but Sprint is lightning fast
In Halo 5 sprinting is half as fast as walking and walking is fast like Halo 2 so is strafing

Where are the similarities?!

also what the old characters are pretty much the same or? Better!
The armor they currently wield is from Halo First strike a Book from the Bungie Era

343 has done a way better job with the lore than Bungie ever did
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 10th 2015, 4:14 pm

Found more screenies
https://imgur.com/a/PJql4
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 10th 2015, 4:20 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:343 has done a way better job with the lore than Bungie ever did

O.O what.... no... i cant...they started the lore..
Anyways! how long did it take you to right all that!?
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix June 10th 2015, 4:24 pm

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:343 has done a way better job with the lore than Bungie ever did

DGYK, what are you talking about?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 10th 2015, 4:31 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:
DatGuyYouKnow wrote:

DGYK, what are you talking about?

He stated that 343 era had done better with the lore rather than the bungie era, which literally started the halo universe, games, books and all. In turn 343 has only released 1 halo game rather than MCC, and few books have spawned in it's era. Sure hunt the truth is great on 343's part! but it's not near as much lore that was spit out in bungies era, and plus the lore 343 put out feels like a soap opera too me XD.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy June 10th 2015, 4:32 pm

343 has done a way better job with the lore than Bungie ever did
>Bungie started the lore and expanded on it with books... All the 343 did was expand on already existing material... -1

In COD AW You can sprint and shoot
In Halo 5 sprinting is slower it stops your shields from recharging and lowers your weapon
>No CoD has ever allowed you to sprint and shoot so... -1

n COD AW Walking is slow but Sprint is lightning fast
In Halo 5 sprinting is half as fast as walking and walking is fast like Halo 2 so is strafing

>Sprinting in CoD is still faster than walking, same with HALO. -1

In COD melee = Insta kill
In Halo 5 you need two melees and or with some shots in order to kill someone

>Melee in the back is an instakill -1

In Halo 5 ADS does not hinder your movement and has a small bonus
in COD AW ADS makes you slower and increases your accuracy by like 300000%

>That is only on console, on PC, hip-firing is as viable as it is in HALO. -1

in COD AW you can thrust every second and it lunges you like a mile
while in H5 you can thrust every 4 or so seconds and it only lunges you like a little centimeter

>Both are intended to make you harder to hit / escape the battle -1

also what the old characters are pretty much the same or? Better

>Gaz and Soap are more memorable than any HALO character post ODST.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 10th 2015, 4:37 pm

Neesy wrote:>Gaz and Soap are more memorable than any HALO character post ODST.
THIS ^^^
I can't even remember any new characters name presented in halo 4, all i can recall is "Old dude that don't like AI" "Younger dude that like chief and commands ship" and "Angry spartan lady"
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy June 10th 2015, 4:56 pm

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:
Neesy wrote:>Gaz and Soap are more memorable than any HALO character post ODST.
THIS ^^^
I can't even remember any new characters name presented in halo 4, all i can recall is "Old dude that don't like AI" "Younger dude that like chief and commands ship" and "Angry spartan lady"

The WW2 fighter pilot AI was way more memorable than anyother character in HALO4.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper June 10th 2015, 4:58 pm

Del Rio, Lasky, Palmer. The characters weren't really memorable given, but they weren't terribly portrayed. Most of the latter two were portrayed in the comics/books/live actions though, much like how blue team is only in books/comics
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 10th 2015, 5:47 pm

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:

Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Rmt11

True true true they started Halo at first I would say yes! since their Novels and Halo 2 where making Halo really in depth we where starting to see the universe as one big world with lots of characters and events they where expanding it really well especially with all the Comics side stories, and novels that kept coming with the original trilogy and of course ODST which is just beautiful apart from all that I have my gripes with Bungie it seems that after Halo 3 they started not to care that much they wanted to break from MS and start making a new IP *Destiny* which was already in production during Halo 3' ODST's day

Halo reach *The game* Contradicted the book so bad... It all got cleared up with 343 and Their Definitive editions of the novels with added materials and revisions
Halo 3 also had so many goddamn plotholes That It gets hard to ignore them
The lore with the Forerunners was pretty vague and simple back with Bungie too IMO I didn't really care about them but H3 picked my interest with the Terminals
The characters in The original trilogy while memorable were not really that well developed while they did got Good treatment in the novels they where mostly
just plain Cartoony in the original trilogy, that's another gripe I got Halo 2 and 3 feels like i'm watching a Saturday morning cartoon or someshit! "Back in the Halo 3 days Halo fans kept getting pushed around by haters saying the game was way to kiddy :(

you know what let me just to summarize what I'm going to blab about
Bungie where amazing World Builders they made Halo's interesting characters Cortana, 343GS,Master Chief,Jacob Keyes, Sgt Johnson,The Arbiter, Gravemind I could go on
It's just that they had a problem expanding that universe they kinda lost their motivation after halo 3 they couldn't care less to actually organize and clean up the lore

now 343 doesn't just Create new characters they also for the most part expand on already established characters
same thing with the universe 343 just keeps on Improving on what has already been established cleaning up errors, closing plotholes, Giving emotions and more real Personalities to the
Characters I mean Chief was handled like shit in the original trilogy back then he was just a silent badass nothing special about him unless you read the books, if you read the books he was described as A great leader not a badass not a skilled spartan or someshit but a LEADER something which is being brought back in Halo 5, chief is going old school hes going to converse with his squadmates just like old times

Now I don't understand how people feel that Halo 4's characters weren't memorable? I mean I can remember the names of every single one of them Lasky being my favorite I think it's just that NOBODY played Spartan ops or watched it OR NOBODY here has ever read any novel from 343 with the new characters

Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 H4spop10
Not to mention Halsey has been shined a spotlight thanks to 343 one of my favorite bungie era characters

IMO the main problem with 343's world building is that shits getting way to expanded way to complicated if you never read the Forerunner trilogy you would think the Didact is just some stereotypical alien doomsday guy who wants to destroy the world BUT if you read the Forerunner trilogy you would know the Didact has gone trough MAD shit and hes fucking pissed the **** out like "you guys" lel He has interrogated the Primordial "The Timeless One", Been subjected to the Graveminds agonizing capture, Saw the Flood take over the entire galaxy, Had all his Children killed by the Humans, Had himself replaced by his own manipular, was locked away countless times in the Cryptum, WORST of all though he was supposed to have been accessing the Domain while he was in the Cryptum so that he would meditate and fix his mind so that he would help Humanity Post Halo event sadly though the Domain was revealed to actually be some sort of God Conscious that would be killed when the Halo rings fired, therefore he would be locked away 100,000 years alone with his own thoughts just because of one misunderstanding...

Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Thepri10  Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 H4-ter10
That was interesting? right?
I could go on the Halo universe is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to vast waaaaaaaaay to big now but that's a good thing fore diehard fans like me and a bad thing for the casuals who only played Halo 3 lol

HuntTheTruth is also REALLY good, top notch SERIOUS voice acting I already fell in love with it kinda sad its ending this week
Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Tumblr12

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on June 10th 2015, 7:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ June 10th 2015, 5:51 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:Call of duty IS SOO Much more different than Halo 5 I can't even find a single similarity!

they're both first person shooters.
shrekt
Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Maxresdefault

R93_Sniper wrote:Del Rio, Lasky, Palmer. The characters weren't really memorable given, but they weren't terribly portrayed. Most of the latter two were portrayed in the comics/books/live actions though, much like how blue team is only in books/comics

I think it's good that 343 are putting their focus on older characters instead of pumping out 20 new ones. Although there obviously are new characters in H5, I don't want 343 to make another character like Palmer or Del Rio, they both were such awful characters it hurts.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 10th 2015, 6:26 pm

TheAandZ wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:Call of duty IS SOO Much more different than Halo 5 I can't even find a single similarity!

they're both first person shooters.
shrekt
Dedicated Halo 5 Thread - Page 2 Maxresdefault

R93_Sniper wrote:Del Rio, Lasky, Palmer. The characters weren't really memorable given, but they weren't terribly portrayed. Most of the latter two were portrayed in the comics/books/live actions though, much like how blue team is only in books/comics

I think it's good that 343 are putting their focus on older characters instead of pumping out 20 new ones. Although there obviously are new characters in H5, I don't want 343 to make another character like Palmer or Del Rio, they both were such awful characters it hurts.

Del Rio is in HuntTheTruth and hes a total ***** lol he wants all Spartan ll's to be disposed and eliminated he is the saltiest character ever lol
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 10th 2015, 6:46 pm

Alright due to the fkin paragraph of text i'll only nit pick things i will even want to touch upon
RockMetal&Time wrote:The lore with the Forerunners was pretty vague and simple back with Bungie too IMO I didn't really care about them but H3 picked my interest with the Terminals
The whole point of the forerunners were to stay mysterious and unknown! that was the whole esk of it. It gave you a sense of wonder and wanting to know more.
RockMetal&Time wrote:The characters in The original trilogy while memorable were not really that well developed while they did got Good treatment in the novels they where mostly
I would have to disagree, characters went through some pretty serious character displays, most notably the arbiter's side story throughout halo 2 showing him and his personality and showing how the covenant really works inside. There were also many other characters that were showed greatly in there transitions in the game but they were not showed too much to bore the player since not everyone was a lore fanatic like us.
RockMeta&Time wrote:just plain Cartoony in the original trilogy, that's another gripe I got Halo 2 and 3 feels like i'm watching a Saturday morning cartoon or someshit! "Back in the Halo 3 days Halo fans kept getting pushed around by haters saying the game was way to kiddy :(
What... i don't... just no. The Halo 3 artstyle was fantastic imo! it was just the right blend to separate it from other games and it still pulled off a great distopian feel to the world surrounding it like the flood missions in halo 3. If any complaint on the style would be how ugly halo 2 was.
RockMetal&Time wrote: I mean Chief was handled like shit in the original trilogy back then he was just a silent badass nothing special about him unless you read the books
He was supposed to be a "machine" with "no humanity" trained for battle, but chief was showed to have a emotional attachments to cortana even before halo 4. A prime example would be the visions chief was having in halo 3, the purpose of the silent character was to have the player put in the main characters shoes. The books couldn't do that so they explained his personality more on how he wasn't just a machine he was human too. (which is the prime story of halo 4 and 5)
RockMetal&Time wrote:Now I don't understand how people feel that Halo 4's characters weren't memorable? I mean I can remember the names of every single one of them Lasky being my favorite I think it's just that NOBODY played Spartan ops or watched it OR NOBODY here has ever read any novel from 343 with the new characters
It was poorly done. I played spartan ops which delved on the teams a bit but not much at all on there interactions witch each other it was mostly based upon the secrets of Halsey which they did great upon.
Palmer was a character they failed pretty greatly on in-game and in halo escalation (which i did read!) She was just ignorant to put it in short terms.
Lasky's only real roll was too support the chief in halo 4 that's about it, sure we got some morality out of him but not much. He isn't really needed.

In short the bungie era was waaay more vast because 1. they built it. 2. They had more time to shine. They had some plot holes in some books, all expanded universes do! 343's era has only really begun, they do alright in lore but did mediocre in the game play section we only need more time to see what they can actually do and hope it's a bright future.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top