Dedicated E3 2015 Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dedicated E3 2015 Thread Empty Dedicated E3 2015 Thread

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 16th 2015, 8:41 pm

So basically i am making this little thread for all the other things they announced at E3 that i am pretty excited for and some I get quite skeptical about.

So the thing I was wanting the most out of E3 was some actual promising gameplay out of Star Wars Battlefront since the news I heard about it before was pretty shit since there were no space battles nor the clone wars. So i was really bummed out about that but from the gameplay they showed at E3 and the new Co-op missions they announced i still have a bit of hope even though it all look like some sort of machinima they cranked out.

A few other games they announced that got me drooling over the mouth were obviously Fallout 4, No mans Land, and Gears of war 4, Dark souls 3, and doom. (i am not going to spam videos for you to watch or game play you can go to RockMetal&Time For that ;) )
If these will be good i don't know but i got pretty good hopes so what are you guys hoping for?
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Dedicated E3 2015 Thread Empty Re: Dedicated E3 2015 Thread

Post by R93_Sniper June 16th 2015, 9:30 pm

Horizon Zero Dawn, Hitman, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, For Honor, Tom Clancy's The Division. I don't have links but yo cool shit
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 16th 2015, 9:38 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:Horizon Zero Dawn, Hitman, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, For Honor, Tom Clancy's The Division. I don't have links but yo cool shit

Horizon dawn looks insane, like i really want to see the moment when they went over the idea of the game, probably wearing tin foil over there heads going (so like this red headed chick hunts down dinosaurs but there not really dinosaurs man! There like Robot dinosaurs! "GET THIS MAN TO THE CEO") but boy oh boy it was so stupid it worked! As for the other games i have not really played any of the predecessors so i can't really say much.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 16th 2015, 9:52 pm

Wow im double posting, anyways overkill was at E3 and released a new trailer for there new walking dead game. If you didn't know they are the makers of Payday 2 (great game) and they stated there would be lots of payday crossovers in the game which i would find quite interesting.

Hopefully it's not as bad as "The Walking dead Survival instinct" but i have faith in overkill.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 17th 2015, 12:19 am

Did anybody see this?

For me Sony's E3 conference is what got me super excited!
Shenmue 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake,The Last Guardian,Horizon Zero Dawn,Dreams,No Mans Sky, Hitman, SFV,
and Uncharted 4!!! What a great time to be alive! video game Heaven here we GOOO!

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on June 17th 2015, 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper June 17th 2015, 12:21 am

to some extent i'll allow Double posting, for now.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 17th 2015, 1:02 am

Oh my thread got the sticky and a shiny new title damn im stylin today.

Anyways hololens seems really scripted and iffy but it would be cool to see work out, other than that i never really played any of the final fantasies so im never gonna catch up with any of them too many games not enough time. Plus this Holiday season my wallet will be absolutely broke because of all the releases.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 17th 2015, 1:23 am

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:Oh my thread got the sticky and a shiny new title damn im stylin today.

Anyways hololens seems really scripted and iffy but it would be cool to see work out, other than that i never really played any of the final fantasies so im never gonna catch up with any of them too many games not enough time. Plus this Holiday season my wallet will be absolutely broke because of all the releases.

I've been working my *** off this summer and already accumulated lots of dinero just waiting now for the damn games to come out! for example
3 days ago I ordered my new GPU which comes with Batman Arkham Knight fo FREE, and it should arrive by next week not to mention I'm buying hundreds of steam games this week AND I just got on my Xbox one and got a free trial of EA acess and started downloading like 6 Free games + I got invited to the new Gears of War Ultimate Beta, the Fable Legends Beta and the Smite Beta, and on my PS4 I got Witcher 3,Payday 2,Destiny Expansion packs and countless other games for FREE thanks to game sharing with my Buddy :D Oh and I'm in the process of doing LASO on all the Halo games since I only require like 100 more achievements in the MCC LASO being one of them yup
God is GOOD! :DDD

I hope I infect someone with my super optimism!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 17th 2015, 9:17 am

When I pick up an xbone later this week I'll help you do LASO

In other news requisition packs sound like an opportunity for microtransactions which isn't good. Fallout 4 is looking good, I think I'll pick that up. Hololens is a tad gimmicky imo, but the way they made it work with minecraft is... rather interesting. If it could somehow hook up to the pc version for server admins that would be very cool.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 17th 2015, 2:37 pm

Heatguts wrote:When I pick up an xbone later this week I'll help you do LASO

In other news requisition packs sound like an opportunity for microtransactions which isn't good. Fallout 4 is looking good, I think I'll pick that up. Hololens is a tad gimmicky imo, but the way they made it work with minecraft is... rather interesting. If it could somehow hook up to the pc version for server admins that would be very cool.

I'ts confirmed that Halo 5 will have microtransaction packs they're not that expensive and just give you small boosts in Warzones and Armor permutations like wrists,visors,chestpieces,shoulders,helmets.etc all which you can earn in game atleast pretty pathetic but oh well I can't complain atleast thanks to that crap we are getting all the DLC maps fo Free :P

and yeah HoloLens in Minecraft was the only interesting thing it makes you a God lol perfect for Admins!

on other note please don't watch Nintendos E3 Conference it was total rubbish
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 17th 2015, 3:20 pm

Already saw it

And yeah that's kinda how it went and I was a little ticked they didn't address zelda U but they showed some decent new games like the new coop 3ds zelda title.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 17th 2015, 5:23 pm

Nintendo has been going downhill for awhile now the only thing keeping it up right now is the super smash bros series and Luigi's mansions (one of my favorite childhood games)

But anyways the only other thing that really just disappointing me at E3 was when bethesda announced Elderscrolls Legends
It's not the fact i was waiting for TE6, it's the fact it was a strategy card game -___-
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by xmax June 17th 2015, 8:05 pm

Kinda excited for No Man's Sky. But I feel it won't live up to its expectations and will be boring and dull. It just seems a little too good to be true is all I am saying.

Not really a Fallout fan (As in, never finished any of them. Only played) but Fallout 4 definitely seems something worth playing.
xmax
xmax

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh June 17th 2015, 8:42 pm

Meh, I saw Fallout the day before and Halo was the first thing that was covered during MS conference, E3 is over for me and meh. Probably not getting an xbone this year either.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow June 18th 2015, 1:07 am

xmax wrote:Kinda excited for No Man's Sky. But I feel it won't live up to its expectations and will be boring and dull. It just seems a little too good to be true is all I am saying.

Yeah i can see that, they showed all of the planets and stuff along with the space battles but they didn't show you getting resources, no dungeons, no real wildlife or anything. So i can imagine it will be quite boring.

Mootjuh wrote:Meh, I saw Fallout the day before and Halo was the first thing that was covered during MS conference, E3 is over for me and meh. Probably not getting an xbone this year either.
Yeah not much else i care about going on in E3, I got a xbone for a good deal last christmas and it really wasn't worth it at all. Like i played MCC on it 3 times that's it.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top