E3 2016 discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E3 2016 discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: E3 2016 discussion

Post by lolslayer June 16th 2016, 8:55 am

General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:Yeah, for PC players it's great that all these exclusives come to PC

But think about it this way, if Halo comes to PC, there will be even less incentive to add split-screen because PC players don't really care about it

And I really want split-screen >:0

Also, we happy few trailer was great, but the gameplay of IGN first looked fairly dull to be honest
I seriously doubt a game getting ported to another platform will influence the choice to include splitscreen on consoles.

I hope it doesn't
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

E3 2016 discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: E3 2016 discussion

Post by Apsuli June 17th 2016, 4:59 am

So there goes E3 2016. Didn't see too many games that interested me. Titanfall 2 trailers did impress me though, to the point of actually making me download the 2 day trial for the first one from Origin. Enjoyed it, looking forward to the sequel.

Not too many Halo news which was little disappointing. Would have been nice to see some sort of demo of Windows 10 Forge, although it probably isn't too different.

This is not directly E3 related, but it's a Phil Spencer interview that happened in E3 that... I guess confirms pc releases for future Halo games? Sounds very promising but I still need to see it with my own eyes.
Phil Spencer interview wrote:http://www.pcgamer.com/phil-spencer-on-the-next-halo-lionhead-and-windows-10-gaming/
You don't need to scroll too much for the Halo parts. There is also some talk about Windows 10 Forge at the end of the interview.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top