Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title? - Page 4 Empty Re: Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title?

Post by lolslayer June 5th 2016, 6:28 am

R93_Sniper wrote:
General_101 wrote:
R93_Sniper wrote:He used to go by the name E3p0, but went to jail for multiple accounts of child molestation and rape. Along with that he's an overall shitty person. Nobody needed him in the first place, nobody needs him any further.
f***, the rumors were true? I thought that was just a joke on Halo Maps Forum to be honest.

Yes they are. I was actually linked to some news article talking about him when he got caught. He's a cyber thief of sorts.

Too bad that the best modder of eldewrito is one of the biggest assholes of all time :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title? - Page 4 Empty Re: Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title?

Post by JaggyNos June 5th 2016, 11:24 am

Has he really had anything to do with Dewrito in a while, though? As far as I can tell, development has continued fine without him, since he's been in prison for a while now. There's also been little mention of him regarding Dewrito recently.
JaggyNos
JaggyNos

Thumbs Up : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 June 5th 2016, 1:45 pm

JaggyNos wrote:Has he really had anything to do with Dewrito in a while, though? As far as I can tell, development has continued fine without him, since he's been in prison for a while now. There's also been little mention of him regarding Dewrito recently.
As far as we know he is completely irrelevant at this point. Even if they didn't know anything about networking I'm sure they could learn a thing or two from what was done to the alpha to get somewhere with the latest build.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy June 6th 2016, 10:24 am

is one of the biggest assholes of all time

Your standards are pretty damn low
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer June 6th 2016, 10:45 am

Neesy wrote:
is one of the biggest assholes of all time

Your standards are pretty damn low

True, it isn't Hitler-bad, but child abuse is really bad
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 June 6th 2016, 1:24 pm

There is something silly about calling anything Hitler-bad.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer June 7th 2016, 5:59 am

True

Well, I alter my viewpoint

He's a big asshole, but not one of the biggest
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top