Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title?

Post by R93_Sniper May 24th 2016, 9:09 pm

I can help you relive them
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title?

Post by Neesy May 25th 2016, 6:22 pm

You didn't need an explanation. Not everyone makes a huge spectacle before they get banned, unlike some people

still being as salty as usual I see
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 26th 2016, 12:25 am

not a matter of salty, more a matter of not having the capacity to put up with it.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 26th 2016, 2:44 am

Get over it R93, I'm trying my best to undo the damage I did :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 26th 2016, 3:55 pm

I could get over it if you would stop acting the way you did. Cleaning up a mess is by no means fun.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 26th 2016, 8:25 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:I could get over it if you would stop acting the way you did. Cleaning up a mess is by no means fun.

I disagree for this reason :

We need more lemon pledge:
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 27th 2016, 4:39 am

R93_Sniper wrote:I could get over it if you would stop acting the way you did. Cleaning up a mess is by no means fun.
Didn't I already stop? Most of my passive aggressive behaviour has stopped, I agree with Neesy and General if it's logical to agree and I even compliment General on his emulation topic

So what do I need to change for you?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen May 27th 2016, 5:47 am

Perhaps instead of trying to fix the issue, just dropping it like it never happened would work better.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 27th 2016, 9:57 am

Stevedoggen wrote:Perhaps instead of trying to fix the issue, just dropping it like it never happened would work better.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 28th 2016, 5:23 am

Yeah, I will do that, if R93 doesn't want to drop the issue it's his own problem
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 28th 2016, 1:06 pm

Just letting you know that I'm not admin or moderator(Those exist here?), but I'm pretty sure you weren't banned for not kissing a**. Going and complementing or attempting to appeal to ego will also not worsen or better my opinion on you.

Dropping the issue will do wonders though.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 28th 2016, 3:53 pm

Going and complementing or attempting to appeal to ego will also not worsen or better my opinion on you

Of-which mine is set in stone
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 29th 2016, 12:19 am

lolslayer wrote:Yeah, I will do that, if R93 doesn't want to drop the issue it's his own problem

The arrogant high and mighty horse lolslayer returns. Would you like some cheese with that banhammer? I highly recommend the toast.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 29th 2016, 8:14 am

R93_Sniper wrote:
lolslayer wrote:Yeah, I will do that, if R93 doesn't want to drop the issue it's his own problem

The arrogant high and mighty horse lolslayer returns. Would you like some cheese with that banhammer? I highly recommend the toast.

It's 2016 not 2005, please keep autistic I'm-a-mod-and-I-can-ban-people-related jokes to a minimum
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta May 29th 2016, 8:30 am

Neesy wrote:
R93_Sniper wrote:

It's 2016 not 2005, please keep autistic I'm-a-mod-and-I-can-ban-people-related jokes to a minimum

Damn this power struggle is real
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 29th 2016, 12:18 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:

What are you talking about? I just want to drop it and it's your own choice if you do or don't, and I don't see anything positive for you for not dropping it
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 29th 2016, 12:49 pm

lolslayer wrote:
R93_Sniper wrote:

What are you talking about? I just want to drop it and it's your own choice if you do or don't, and I don't see anything positive for you for not dropping it

Lmao
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen May 29th 2016, 2:36 pm

This is getting kinda petty.

@R93, your anger is unbecoming. Chill.

@lol, wise up.
"if R93 doesn't want to drop the issue it's his own problem"
That is provocative and didn't need saying. Don't act surprised he retaliated. Your entire second comment is the same.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 29th 2016, 2:48 pm

Ever heard that Ensemble Studios was working on another Halo Title? - Page 2 1444338663215
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 29th 2016, 3:51 pm

<_< Is it that hard to just... Not make a post about something?

ON TOPIC: I remember hearing about Halo DS but that was debunked, then I heard about the Halo MMO and I was so excited because I already had a great idea for one ^_^ Then my hopes and dreams were destroyed when it never came out.

To get the topic back on track, describe your perfect Halo MMO. Setting, progression, enemies, anything you can think of :D
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 29th 2016, 3:59 pm

What was halo DS anyways?
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 29th 2016, 5:13 pm

No idea, didn't really care because I never had a Nintendo handheld nor did I want one. Probably won't ever get a handheld unless they put 2 fuckin joysticks like the Vita.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 29th 2016, 5:20 pm

Stevedoggen wrote:This is getting kinda petty.

@R93, your anger is unbecoming. Chill.

@lol, wise up.
"if R93 doesn't want to drop the issue it's his own problem"
That is provocative and didn't need saying. Don't act surprised he retaliated. Your entire second comment is the same.

True, sorry R93, it was still rude of me to phrase my sentence the way I did :/

Also about a Halo MMO, the best Halo MMO I've thought of is something like planetside 2 in the halo universe, I would love to capture points on locations like Delta Halo, High Charity and New Mombasa, 3 teams will probably not work, but covenant vs unsc is good enough for me
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 29th 2016, 7:19 pm

Screw the story, just make a really big galaxy where you can go to earth and reach and high charity and fight ai with yur buds make it open world no real gameplay changers but you can go to some ship or something to duel other players and people in your server can watch. Weapons don't strictly get better but you can unlock bits for your weapons through play that adds extra reserve ammo and maybe clip size for a few weapons only usable in PvE, all armor is unlocked by clearing a whole planet solo or as raid rewards, optional server settings to allow you to fight the opposite species (spartan vs elite) in the open world setting (also meaning you have a server setting to disable weapon mods like increased reserve ammo for PvE as well), ability to find forerunner artifacts in the world that act as a currency to let you buy and sell weapon mods and armors from an in-game market (rare enough though that finding an artifact is like a once-in-30 -hours event to ensure armors aren't easy to get even if you have an artifact). Armor is acquired in pieces, pieces being left/right shoulders, unified chest base, chest addons (like in reach where the chestplate remained the same but had extra armor and bandoliers tacked on), helmet of course, small amount of visor colors and possibly a unified leg/foot armor.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 30th 2016, 6:26 am

Heatguts wrote:Screw the story, just make a really big galaxy where you can go to earth and reach and high charity and fight ai with yur buds make it open world no real gameplay changers but you can go to some ship or something to duel other players and people in your server can watch. Weapons don't strictly get better but you can unlock bits for your weapons through play that adds extra reserve ammo and maybe clip size for a few weapons only usable in PvE, all armor is unlocked by clearing a whole planet solo or as raid rewards, optional server settings to allow you to fight the opposite species (spartan vs elite) in the open world setting (also meaning you have a server setting to disable weapon mods like increased reserve ammo for PvE as well), ability to find forerunner artifacts in the world that act as a currency to let you buy and sell weapon mods and armors from an in-game market (rare enough though that finding an artifact is like a once-in-30 -hours event to ensure armors aren't easy to get even if you have an artifact). Armor is acquired in pieces, pieces being left/right shoulders, unified chest base, chest addons (like in reach where the chestplate remained the same but had extra armor and bandoliers tacked on), helmet of course, small amount of visor colors and possibly a unified leg/foot armor.

I assume that you're joking

[EDIT] STEVEDOGGEN, do or did you play king arthur's gold? Because if you did, I think I've found you :D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top