How good can Halo: Combat Evolved look for PC?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How good can Halo: Combat Evolved look for PC? - Page 5 Empty Re: How good can Halo: Combat Evolved look for PC?

Post by Mootjuh October 1st 2015, 11:30 pm

The grammar is freaking hard to mmster though.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

How good can Halo: Combat Evolved look for PC? - Page 5 Empty Re: How good can Halo: Combat Evolved look for PC?

Post by Neesy October 2nd 2015, 7:21 am

Seriously though, can you?

Yes. I learnt foos7a arabic for like 3-4 years.

The grammar is freaking hard to mmster though.

The basic grammar isn't too hard, e.g: female and male words, adjectives after nouns, etc but, when you're studying arabic philosophy / theology / especially the koran, then the your realise how deep the grammar / language system is; root words coming into play to dictate what is meant by each word when used in a certain place / way, etc
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh October 2nd 2015, 11:03 am

Yup, what I kinda meant was nobody can write a new muwattal.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_Roid17 October 3rd 2015, 12:52 am

I know both English and Spanish fluently, I grew up with both at the same time what (Blaser R93) said is right that's the reason I hate Spanish translation of games, the most awfull translation in the halo games was the Halo 2 Anniversary. I mea it completely sucked. the voices don't match, Sgt. Johnson aint as funny and the chief doesn't sound like the chief.
As too other mods with reach skin, well what other better mods are there? I haven't found any
Alex_Roid17
Alex_Roid17

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh October 3rd 2015, 2:19 am

Why Reach skin? Because it uses textures from Reach it suddenly is a better looking map? No.

TSC:E has so many graphical features where the developer of that bad A30 mod could only dream of.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_Roid17 October 3rd 2015, 3:04 am

I was just comparing mods, I found it before I new SPV 3, now I'm waiting on its full release. but chill guys its just a comment its not like the world is going to end, I was just showing you guys the mod.
Alex_Roid17
Alex_Roid17

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper October 3rd 2015, 3:47 am

Alex_Roid17 wrote:what (Blaser R93) said is right

..First of all I applaud you for knowing what my name refers to
But second of all I deny you the right to call me that. Just call Me R93 or Sniper, or R93 Sniper. Blaser R93 Sniper is not the name I use
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy October 3rd 2015, 7:29 am

R93_Sniper wrote:
Alex_Roid17 wrote:what (Blaser R93) said is right

..First of all I applaud you for knowing what my name refers to
But second of all I deny you the right to call me that. Just call Me R93 or Sniper, or R93 Sniper. Blaser R93 Sniper is not the name I use

The cat is out of the bag; blaser r93 from now on only lads
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen October 3rd 2015, 7:34 am

R420 Blazer
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_Roid17 October 3rd 2015, 2:26 pm

lol! ok bro no worries R93, it shall be. I called yu that cus that's the full name of the weapon and its one of my personal favorite snipers. its kinda funny tho.
Alex_Roid17
Alex_Roid17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top