Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by R93_Sniper May 25th 2015, 1:18 am

Treeeeeeeeeeeeeees so pretty
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by lolslayer May 25th 2015, 3:29 am

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
Neesy wrote:
DreuxPhoenix wrote:It would be cool if 343 made filters like these!

It would be cool if 343 like ended and frank o'conner went to treyarch

It would be cool if people start hating on 343 and acknowledge that they did huntthetruth brilliantly

also, it would be cool if ppl stopped using colour texts ;), not only you, CPsnap too, god damn it's annoying, maybe I should use colours because I feel special

I think you meant to say "it would be cool if people STOPPED hating on 343"
anyways so what if people don't like 343? Halo 4 was mediocre imo, which in turn dumbs down my hype for halo 5. Sure hunt the truth is great but it's not the game, it's a story, anyone can think up a good story and not execute it well in the game.

Also, we went over the colored texts, so please just stop.

Well, I'm not against people hating 343i, I'm against ppl starting hating on 343i without reason, and no, not everybody can think of a good story, I wish you luck if you try to do that

also, I'm not a big fan of photomanipulation, sorry monstah
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 25th 2015, 8:44 am

Monster make a sakura tree wallpaper for me? <3

>hating on 343 for no reason
>not like their game(s) were shit or anything
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 25th 2015, 12:53 pm

If you aren't a fan then why are you here or even giving your opinion. Not like you have anything constructive to provide.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 25th 2015, 2:32 pm

I didn't mean that there wasn't anything to hate about, I meant that ppl start hating out of the blue, even if the conversations was about something else
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow May 25th 2015, 4:19 pm

lolslayer wrote:I didn't mean that there wasn't anything to hate about, I meant that ppl start hating out of the blue, even if the conversations was about something else

This is way off topic but why is your text green XD? i thought you were a white text supremacist!

But anyways about the "any one can make a good story" part i said, that was quite vauge and i apologize but what i meant was a movie, game, or book can hit it spot on with a great story and make it just all around pazazed, but if it's a game or movie and they don't execute it well, then it's just bad with a good story.

P.S the 343 hate didn't really come out of the blue, someone mentioned 343 so it wasn't completely random XD.

So how bout dem photoshops AY pwetty good!
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 25th 2015, 6:55 pm

General_101 wrote:If you aren't a fan then why are you here or even giving your opinion. Not like you have anything constructive to provide.

It's like going to the cinema and being like "I'm not a big fan of movies".
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 25th 2015, 7:18 pm

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
Neesy wrote:
DreuxPhoenix wrote:It would be cool if 343 made filters like these!

It would be cool if 343 like ended and frank o'conner went to treyarch

It would be cool if people start hating on 343 and acknowledge that they did huntthetruth brilliantly

also, it would be cool if ppl stopped using colour texts ;), not only you, CPsnap too, god damn it's annoying, maybe I should use colours because I feel special

I think you meant to say "it would be cool if people STOPPED hating on 343"
anyways so what if people don't like 343? Halo 4 was mediocre imo, which in turn dumbs down my hype for halo 5. Sure hunt the truth is great but it's not the game, it's a story, anyone can think up a good story and not execute it well in the game.

Halo 4 was both bad and good. I wouldn't mind the fact that the Spartan IVs had that new design of armor; but the fact that John and the other Spartan IIs had the same redesign was a bit overkill. We have seen dramatic changes in character armor; such as Halo 2s shift from Mark V to Mark VI, but they at least explained that John got a new armor. 343 just gave him a completely new look and decided to have a prologue revealing "Oh he always had that design. What are you talking about?". Great, now I am starting to rant like my little bro did. Why did he have to ruin me from the start?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta May 25th 2015, 7:20 pm

Why has this topic de-railed so much...
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 25th 2015, 7:21 pm

right, lets get back on track. (pun kinda intended)
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 25th 2015, 7:28 pm

xNFx Monsta wrote:Why has this topic de-railed so much...

make me a sakura tree wallpaper Monsta-sama
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 25th 2015, 7:47 pm

Speaking about photo manipulation, what do you use to do your edits Monsta? Is it vanilla Photoshop or do you use some sort of third party plugin. I personally use Gimp, Paint.net, and Photoshop. Jack of all trades, master of none you could say. Lovely edits by the way.
This on track enough?
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 26th 2015, 2:19 am

DatGuyYouKnow wrote:
lolslayer wrote:I didn't mean that there wasn't anything to hate about, I meant that ppl start hating out of the blue, even if the conversations was about something else

This is way off topic but why is your text green XD? i thought you were a white text supremacist!

But anyways about the "any one can make a good story" part i said, that was quite vauge and i apologize but what i meant was a movie, game, or book can hit it spot on with a great story and make it just all around pazazed, but if it's a game or movie and they don't execute it well, then it's just bad with a good story.

P.S the 343 hate didn't really come out of the blue, someone mentioned 343 so it wasn't completely random XD.

So how bout dem photoshops AY pwetty good!

You may guess 3 times why I use coloured texts now ;), also, it IS actually more satisfying :D

And I didn't see that 343i post though

because of the undeniable presence of 343i haters :)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 26th 2015, 3:10 am

actually, just the presence of people who don't realize that 343i aren't really that good anyways
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 26th 2015, 8:11 am

R93_Sniper wrote:actually, just the presence of people who don't realize that 343i aren't really that good anyways

I'll tell you who were great: Bizarre Creations
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta May 26th 2015, 9:27 am

General_101 wrote:Speaking about photo manipulation, what do you use to do your edits Monsta? Is it vanilla Photoshop or do you use some sort of third party plugin. I personally use Gimp, Paint.net, and Photoshop. Jack of all trades, master of none you could say. Lovely edits by the way.
This on track enough?

I use photoshop cc, it works very nicely :) and it was very easy to learn. Also thanks for the kind words on my art.
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark May 28th 2015, 12:33 am

Not to be mean, but it's just a color filter..? Cool pictures and all, I just don't see much of the appeal. I never did like that water paint kind of filter though, so it could be that.
Clark
Clark
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 28th 2015, 7:56 am

Neesy wrote:

Still waiting Monsta-Senpai
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta May 28th 2015, 7:32 pm

Clark wrote:Not to be mean, but it's just a color filter..? Cool pictures and all, I just don't see much of the appeal. I never did like that water paint kind of filter though, so it could be that.

Thats all good and well :) I like to mix things up a bit. I don't always use filters but when i do its mainly because i just want to make something that looks nice for a few moments ( aka the artwork with the trees ). Most the time my art is meant to be something you look at and interpret and analyse but this time around i just wanted to make a few for fun to have a nice wallpaper. I have a shit tone of photoshops without filters ;-; sooner or later you are bound to get sick of them trust me.

Neesy wrote:
Neesy wrote:

Still waiting Monsta-Senpai

Im not sure if i have enough time, I have to produce a short film, 3 artworks, 2 essays and a powerpoint by next monday :T if I have time 'After' that i can give it a go.
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 29th 2015, 2:15 pm

xNFx Monsta wrote:
Im not sure if i have enough time, I have to produce a short film, 3 artworks, 2 essays and a powerpoint by next monday :T if I have time 'After' that i can give it a go.

Holy moly, good luck with that!
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark May 29th 2015, 4:00 pm

xNFx Monsta wrote:

If you really want to get into photo manipulation, have a look at my portfolio. A lot of it isn't finished yet though. :(
Clark
Clark
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 30th 2015, 3:14 am

Clark wrote:
If you really want to get into photo manipulation, have a look at my portfolio. A lot of it isn't finished yet though. :(

Those are pretty cool, well done :)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 31st 2015, 2:56 am

Clark wrote:Not to be mean, but it's just a color filter..? Cool pictures and all, I just don't see much of the appeal. I never did like that water paint kind of filter though, so it could be that.

See? I said that first.

I think you still remember this..
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta May 31st 2015, 7:42 am

Clark wrote:
xNFx Monsta wrote:

All of them look really really nice! I should try some photo manipulations like those sometimes. Atm though im stuck with doing only landscapes as thats what my art Major is :P
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Senjin May 31st 2015, 1:54 pm

Do you intend to do matte painting (Or whatever it's called) for filming?
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top