Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  Empty Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by xNFx Monsta February 12th 2014, 5:24 am

Hey guys I've been taking photos in halo 4s theatre mode and using photoshop to try alter and challenge the possible ways  that we can view and perceive the images that can be taken in halo 4 :) what do you guys think ?
( BTW I've only had photoshop for about 4 days so I'm not so so good :L lol )

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img801/8792/bmxy.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img801/6058/fewq.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img854/3474/siov.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img849/7991/pqe7.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img844/382/7juh.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img542/7802/nwyz.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img824/1364/ho8x.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img855/153/8xmk.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img546/8055/tk3n.jpg

Last edited by xNFx Monsta on February 17th 2015, 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  Empty Re: Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by xNFx Monsta February 12th 2014, 9:21 pm

Really Thanks!
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  Empty Re: Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by Stevedoggen February 12th 2014, 10:29 pm

damn son, they are really good
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  Empty Amazing!

Post by SpartanDowney March 9th 2014, 10:06 pm

These are amazing. Can't imagine how you'll be able to make these look any better even if you develop your photo shop skills.
SpartanDowney
SpartanDowney

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 Contrite Mediation March 11th 2014, 1:07 am

#9 (the last one) looks amazing! I mean, the rest do too, but that one is my favorite :D
001 Contrite Mediation
001 Contrite Mediation

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta March 27th 2014, 10:46 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys, i need to renew my photoshop so i can start to make more :P
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing March 28th 2014, 4:55 am

Sorry mate. Unpopular puffin strikes again.
Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  Puffin11
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta March 30th 2014, 7:21 am

but how else could I have achieved the results i was going for .-. ??
the pasteurise effect was exactly what i wanted for most of those pics
how about instead of you being a dick head, could you reply with some more useful tips and suggestions huh ? how does that sound mr ButtHurt Puffin. now do me a favour and don't reply to my posts unless u have something helpful or good to say m8.

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  Look-a10
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen March 30th 2014, 11:30 pm

woah there, may have been a silly post, but probably didn't need to go that far with the retort there, fella
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta March 31st 2014, 2:54 am

lol I know was just bored and pissed at the time cause of exams haha, it really gets on my nerves when people post stuff that is not helpful and only brings the person down, it really bugs me lol
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing April 2nd 2014, 12:08 am

xNFx Monsta wrote:it really gets on my nerves when people post stuff that is not helpful and only brings the person down, it really bugs me lol

Your logic is incomprehensible to me. You ask for opinions and advice on your work and you have them. If you didn't want criticism and evaluation of your work, don't ask for advice/opinions, but instead ask for people to give you only pats on the back and compliments. That's how you improve.

However, I do admit that some of my judgement was faulty as I did not have the knowledge that you wanted to achieve the pasteurize effect. As a photoshopper myself I would not expect all 9 images to have the same effect.

Overall I'm sorry if you didn't like my opinion, but that's what I think. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

- Jaing
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta April 2nd 2014, 1:54 am

Ok yeah what i said didn't really make sense as I'm looking over it right now as i too will admit haha... But i guess i was just pissed cause i had a shit day with exams and all and came back to a post that seemed abrupt and negative however your post did kind of come off as rude :L i thought you were just another internet fag who just likes trolling but you've made some interesting points in your later comments. So sorry for snapping i was kind of a Douche  :S but yeah what i really meant is that it could be less offensive if u had just wrote it kindly instead of turning it into some kind of meme, when people read texts they always seem to interpret things differently while others may not take offence to it some do

OH well sry for the trouble dude lets put this behind us you seem like a cool guy thats pretty knowledgable about photoshop :PI'm only a newb i made these pics about 4 days after i got the trial lol
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing April 2nd 2014, 9:03 am

I agree. Let's put this behind us. I also know what exams feel like on you; I've been there before. So apologies, my friend, and let's have afresh start :)
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by General Vetu Vadame February 16th 2015, 9:00 am

Oh my god you're work is so amazing! I'm baffled! I know this may be weird but... will you be my friend? Haha X'D but seriously you gotta do something with you're amazing skills!
General Vetu Vadame
General Vetu Vadame

Thumbs Up : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind February 16th 2015, 1:05 pm

I don't know man... I took a good hard look at all of them.

I don't know how to say this.

But the first four are the best DAMN ARTS OF ARTISTRY EVER!

EDIT: Didn't realize Vetu rezzed a thread a year old xD But the points still stand!
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer February 17th 2015, 6:03 am

I like the style this photo's got
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli February 17th 2015, 9:57 am

Monsta's post in 3... 2... 1...

xNFx Monsta wrote:Ooof these are soo old i literally forgot about this xD I've gotten much better now, but now I've moved on to photoshop manipulation and I've started a channel for speed art :)
I stopped painting in photoshop cause I use a trackpad and its very inefficient :L so eh when i get a tablet next year il start picking up on this style art again x)  ( also those were my first two ever artworks done in photoshop no tuts or anything cause i was just messing around and getting used to the program)

For anyone thats interested heres my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Sf6-kTt1PqFGh00c0ZgZw
made this channel a while ago but I've only just started to work on it like last week or so.

These gravedigs are so irritating. :/

To not be completely offtopic I'll just say that the pictures are way too flashy. I do have abnormally sensitive eyes but I literally can't look at these for longer than 20 seconds and then it will start burning.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy February 17th 2015, 10:29 am

2much RGB sonn ^
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta February 17th 2015, 7:29 pm

General Vetu Vadame wrote:Oh my god you're work is so amazing! I'm baffled! I know this may be weird but... will you be my friend? Haha X'D but seriously you gotta do something with you're amazing skills!

Sure, you can add me on xbox one ( xnfx Monsta ) and my Skype is Tilledmocha9 x)
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Njls February 19th 2015, 4:47 pm

Definitely a great use of Photoshop utilities. Very basic, but the style mach's the designs of many professional image manipulations, and it takes a decent understanding of graphics and IMP to compile something like this.

Very nice.
Njls
Njls

Thumbs Up : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta February 19th 2015, 6:08 pm

Sup everyone, thought id update this thread with some more photoshop artworks. This time I've done some photoshop manipulations of landscapes, I posted some low-res photos in the art thread but i thought id post the full res here in this thread since it is my own :)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/74/12/41/wonder19.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/74/12/41/wonder21.jpg
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Njls February 19th 2015, 6:24 pm

The two here are too obvious for me, and it doesn't help that I know the originals of all the images used, "hehe".

I like what you did with wonder21, and you made a nice night and day affect in wonder19 (just a bit bold how you did it, especially on the edges. A change in the Mosaic pattern's prospective would do nicely around the borders).

Overall, not bad. Again, not everyone is capable of doing this. Keep working hard.
Njls
Njls

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta February 19th 2015, 6:33 pm

What do you mean by that, I mean I understand what you meant for the first one I got all my stock from deviant art but for the second one I literally used the pen tool to mark out the halo's edges and I made a halo ring from scratch using images of landscapes I found on google x)
( also a random cloudy sky and a photo of stars and mars )

Also the reason wonder 19 looks a bit bold is cause when i was working on it everyone around me was like nooo it looks wrong it needs to be more bold and sharp xD
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Njls February 19th 2015, 6:44 pm

I didn't imply any comment about wonder21 other then, "I like what you did with wonder21". And by bold, I was more-so referring to the fact that I can see generated affects used boldly, or in other words, they stick out.

Again, not a bad creation.
Njls
Njls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top