Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by xNFx Monsta February 19th 2015, 6:58 pm

Ohhhh right, your first sentence threw me off a bit. Idk I was really confused when i thought you said " and it doesn't help that I know the originals of all the images used, hehe. " for both the images. Anyway yeah like i said about the bold part about the effects i had it nulled down and a bit more unnoticeable in the start but when my art teacher told me he liked it better with the effects sharper i assumed it was prob the best choice x) also thanks for the comments feedback is very helpful because even though i prob won't go and fix it up now, in my new artworks il put stuff like that into consideration.

Last edited by xNFx Monsta on February 19th 2015, 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by Njls February 19th 2015, 7:06 pm

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I did mean I know the originals to all the images used, but i did say 'used'. Like the landscapes ext.

I'm always happy to spread some positive input.

Oh, and try to be yourself when working on graphics. If it looks good to you, it probably will to others. I'm not saying don't take advice, just don't think too hard, let your mind do what you want. After all, your just as human as anyone else.

Last edited by Njls on February 19th 2015, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Type 'o)
Njls
Njls

Thumbs Up : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta February 19th 2015, 11:41 pm

well I did go back and remove the effects from the planet and i added a bit of a blue glow/fade around it, Also i went back and did some major fix ups on the halo ring manipulation as well :P
Updated link below for that:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/74/12/41/wonder22.jpg
Im not going to re-upload the planet one as the changes are pretty minuscule compared to wonder 21
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Njls February 20th 2015, 12:07 am

We have a more justified atmosphere indeed. And the relaxed tone of the modded lighting gives a sharper concept of what that level of height might look like if a biome was created on an inverted sphere.

Good amend. I'd say you have made for the better here.
Njls
Njls

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli February 20th 2015, 3:48 am

I am not familiar with this kind of stuff, but there are few things that catch my eye.

I'll start with wonder 21/22.

Spoiler:
http://scientificgamer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/halo.jpg

Wonder 21/22 feedback:

Now to the Wonder 19.

Wonder 19 feedback:

They are very inspiring landscapes though. With some work on more interesting 3D and perspective these could be pretty mindblowing. Sorry, giving feedback on art shouldn't be something to do straight from the bed lol.

This is not exactly on the pictures themselves, but do you optimize your pictures before uploading them? Even for a .jpg the quality is pretty bad.
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta February 20th 2015, 7:32 am

Thanks for pointing all of those things out, its very helpful! especially the points about the perspective of the ring. Im going to try tomorrow to go fix all those things up and see how it looks then :) I agree with with how you said the mountains end pretty abruptly as well but i just cant wrap my head around how i can fix that :L so its just going to be a lot of trial and error :P
Thanks again for the post!
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Njls February 20th 2015, 12:27 pm

I like the way you have the size aspect, it's not accurate (given a halo ring is 198 miles wide), however it makes for a very unique fan creation.

I do agree with Apsuli though. Optimization of the different landscapes would be a strong one-up.
Njls
Njls

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta May 13th 2015, 10:37 pm

Hey guys I decided to make another Photoshop speed art video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr2Z1oH2QaY
Would appreciate some feedback on this piece :)
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 15th 2015, 3:45 am

xNFx Monsta wrote:Hey guys I decided to make another Photoshop speed art video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr2Z1oH2QaY
Would appreciate some feedback on this piece :)

I've responded on YT vid ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryking May 16th 2015, 6:06 pm

Should be a higher res
Stryking
Stryking

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 17th 2015, 4:00 am

Stryking wrote:Should be a higher res

lol, u probs the least responding developer I've ever seen here
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 17th 2015, 7:03 am

lolslayer wrote:

lol, u probs the least responding developer I've ever seen here

He's too busy developing
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir May 18th 2015, 11:07 am

Don't think about the campaign yet!!!
All i want is Multiplayer,Campaign is the later part....for this Fanmade game for sure.
Although i will be Pretty much Happy if u give us ONLY Multiplayer :D
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 18th 2015, 11:36 am

Abdul Fatir wrote:Don't think about the campaign yet!!!
All i want is Multiplayer,Campaign is the later part....for this Fanmade game for sure.
Although i will be Pretty much Happy if u give us ONLY Multiplayer :D

We will be MORE happy with the campaign ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Judge May 19th 2015, 9:28 pm

These look so amazing I forgot my horrible experiences of bullet magnetism and OP Promethean weapons in Halo 4!
The_Judge
The_Judge

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 20th 2015, 2:38 am

The_Judge wrote:These look so amazing I forgot my horrible experiences of bullet magnetism and OP Promethean weapons in Halo 4!
wow... just wow...
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 20th 2015, 5:48 pm

lolslayer wrote:
The_Judge wrote:These look so amazing I forgot my horrible experiences of bullet magnetism and OP Promethean weapons in Halo 4!
wow... just wow...
Is someone butthurt. ;)
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 21st 2015, 2:13 am

General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
wow... just wow...
Is someone butthurt. ;)
yeah k ;(
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 23rd 2015, 9:05 pm

It would be cool if 343 made filters like these!
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 24th 2015, 2:04 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:It would be cool if 343 made filters like these!

maybe ;D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 24th 2015, 3:14 pm

It would be cool if 343 like ended and frank o'conner went to treyarch
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 24th 2015, 4:43 pm

Neesy wrote:

It would be cool if people start hating on 343 and acknowledge that they did huntthetruth brilliantly

also, it would be cool if ppl stopped using colour texts ;), not only you, CPsnap too, god damn it's annoying, maybe I should use colours because I feel special
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow May 24th 2015, 5:01 pm

lolslayer wrote:
Neesy wrote:

It would be cool if people start hating on 343 and acknowledge that they did huntthetruth brilliantly

also, it would be cool if ppl stopped using colour texts ;), not only you, CPsnap too, god damn it's annoying, maybe I should use colours because I feel special

I think you meant to say "it would be cool if people STOPPED hating on 343"
anyways so what if people don't like 343? Halo 4 was mediocre imo, which in turn dumbs down my hype for halo 5. Sure hunt the truth is great but it's not the game, it's a story, anyone can think up a good story and not execute it well in the game.

Also, we went over the colored texts, so please just stop.
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta May 24th 2015, 10:29 pm

Haha yeah i know i know.. Its just i was on deviant art and the stock really caught my eye and imagination even though it was really low res :L Thanks for commenting though il try make higher res photos from now on :)
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by xNFx Monsta May 24th 2015, 10:36 pm

Made two new Photomanipulations.
-Pool of youth-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/18/74/12/41/wonder14.jpg
-The red grove-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/18/74/12/41/wonder17.jpg

-Edit
Im not sure why but when i try to upload the second photomanipulation it comes out really low res and blurry o-o ??
maybe il try again later, it definitely doesn't actually look like that xD
xNFx Monsta
xNFx Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top