Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by General_101 June 4th 2015, 11:52 pm

xNFx Monsta wrote:
mmorpg4free wrote:although we want to get back on topic?
There is really nothing to come back
I mean we already discussed his photoshop so im guessing its about time this thing gets locked
Or he can post something new?

Before you bunch of morons started commenting useless crap on this thread, it was used for valuable feedback so i could improve with my use of photoshop. This is seriously starting to piss me off, if a dev wants to lock this then go ahead because it doesn't matter at all they will end up just commenting useless crap on another post.

-Edit. I feel sorry for you devs having to deal with this shit hehehe.
Lets be honest here. Even if you posted a picture everyday the most you would walk away with is a couple of people saying "cool". Anything in between those moments is going to be filled with crap and even more so considering the lack of material to talk about on this forum and the lack of people in general.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Would like Opinions for my recent Photoshops :)

Post by R93_Sniper June 5th 2015, 12:49 am

DeviantArt is your friend here. If you want however you can post stuff in the artwork thread and get some exposure there too.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top