Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Empty Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content

Post by P3 May 18th 2014, 11:02 pm

Some old animations I made. What do you guys think? Like, comment, subscribe?

Ready animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQWBMwRsY3Y

Assassination test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rDn5Vv52Z8

Assassination test in jungle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO4CDxdVLR4

Br animation modified animation by me, original by Savinprivtemike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhO2qH1iv4I

P3
P3
Developer

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Empty Re: Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content

Post by deadofmind May 19th 2014, 8:21 pm

Those look cool, where did you get the models? I was not aware anyone was able to rip Halo 4 assets yet?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Empty Re: Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content

Post by RockMetal&Time May 19th 2014, 8:47 pm

this guy isn't in the team Yet...
this is just invidual work that's why he's able to rip assets
but yeah you can't rip assets if you're with the team
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 19th 2014, 8:55 pm

No, I mean I wasn't aware ANYONE had found a way to rip Halo 4 assets. I had tried finding all the multiplayer Spartan armors lol
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 19th 2014, 10:36 pm

Ok, so I searched around and found a ton of people have been able to get the assets from Halo 4, You should do some animations with the Gungnir armor :3
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper May 20th 2014, 12:32 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:this guy isn't in the team Yet...
this is just invidual work that's why he's able to rip assets
but yeah you can't rip assets if you're with the team

Not true. I'm part of the team and i rip assets left and right. If you look at my stuff on the halomaps forums, you'll notice i'm a well known porter/ripper lol. The difference is that we cant use ripped assets for the game.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 20th 2014, 1:37 am

Does this mean that you can modify ripped assets (albeit heavily) from say Halo 4 and still use them since they are not stock Halo 4 assets?

Can the next thing you guys show be some type of armor? Hopes for Gungnir!
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Noob May 20th 2014, 2:43 am

deadofmind wrote:Does this mean that you can modify ripped assets
No, and at the same time doing so is harder than making something from scratch. Too much adjustment and messing with awful UVs.
Master Noob
Master Noob
Developer

Thumbs Up : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 August 25th 2014, 7:21 pm

Did a random quick sketch.

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Toolate_zps73746594

I was going through my old laptop and found an old animation that I made about 2 or so years ago.

P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts August 25th 2014, 8:13 pm

I have no idea what that guy is doing but it's cool. +1 Liked Commented Shared
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by OhDeestee September 21st 2014, 8:45 pm

P3 wrote:Some old animations I made. What do you guys think? Like, comment, subscribe?

Ready animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQWBMwRsY3Y

Assassination test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rDn5Vv52Z8

Assassination test in jungle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO4CDxdVLR4

Br animation modified animation by me, original by Savinprivtemike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhO2qH1iv4I

This stuff is brilliant man! Could I work with you on animations?
OhDeestee
OhDeestee

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 November 10th 2014, 12:13 am

*-I quit the Project Contingency team today-*
Because of that, I can not claim anything that I made here or anywhere as Contingency work. These were all my own original designs.

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content OldPCeliteminorarmorconceptsketch_zps530b4a39

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Forerunnerbridges1_zpsaba6e703

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Forerunnerbridges2_zps41d90060

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Forerunnerbridges3_zpsf102c75e

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Weapondroppod1_zps77bac52b

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Weapondroppod2_zpsc1fefb43

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Weapondroppod3_zps9b267ca9

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content Weapondroppod4_zps30e2f9b8

Last edited by P3 on June 5th 2015, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind November 10th 2014, 5:12 am

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Why you quit?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 November 10th 2014, 8:06 am

deadofmind wrote:WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Why you quit?

Direct quote from what I said to them.

"The reason I quit was because I always felt obligated to do stuff and it made me not able to concentrat on more important life stuff or produce stuff that I felt were of good enough quality."

I really didn't want to quit, but I had too.
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh November 10th 2014, 8:38 am

I'm kinda branching off Contingency becoming an independent mapper for Contingecy. Wanna help me form a team, no such things as deadlines and you can still contribute to the game this way without much problems I think. I mainly need Forerunner structures which I see you are very skilled in making them.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind November 10th 2014, 8:46 am

So are you not going to be working on PC at all? If so that sucks, your stuff looks top notch :/
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 November 10th 2014, 5:28 pm

Mootjuh wrote:I'm kinda branching off Contingency becoming an independent mapper for Contingecy. Wanna help me form a team, no such things as deadlines and you can still contribute to the game this way without much problems I think. I mainly need Forerunner structures which I see you are very skilled in making them.
I think this may be a better idea for me. Although I am not too sure, because some on the team thought my forerunner designs were too Halo 4.
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper November 10th 2014, 6:36 pm

IIRC it was Ethan. Ethan hates everything so we can safely ignore him for crit on that
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind November 10th 2014, 9:58 pm

I think Ethan is too Halo 4 >_>
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh November 11th 2014, 2:48 am

It's true that I prefer Halo 3-styled. But H4 Forerunner as seen in Ragnarok should be alright too. I think it's the materials that determine that though. Halo 4's Forerunner was more lighter like everything was made of silver with no scratches at all. While Halo 3's was a bit darker in general, had different material colors(citadel for example having a mix of blue and dark gold) and was more scratchy. So the design itself Isn't bad.
Anyways I have 3 maps that need Forerunner structures, can I send them to you?
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 November 11th 2014, 8:13 am

Mootjuh wrote:It's true that I prefer Halo 3-styled. But H4 Forerunner as seen in Ragnarok should be alright too. I think it's the materials that determine that though. Halo 4's Forerunner was more lighter like everything was made of silver with no scratches at all. While Halo 3's was a bit darker in general, had different material colors(citadel for example having a mix of blue and dark gold) and was more scratchy. So the design itself Isn't bad.
Anyways I have 3 maps that need Forerunner structures, can I send them to you?

Sure. Do you have skype? If you do, maybe you could pm me your skype?
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh November 11th 2014, 9:31 am

Sent you a PM with my Skype.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 November 22nd 2014, 12:21 pm

I was looking through some of my old stuff and found some of my old drawings. : p

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content EliteHead_zps6b4f49a1

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content CovenantCovenant_zpsf206c7f8

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content MasterChiefFlood_zps439d5c79

Stuff that I made that may be WIPs or finished content HaloRainforestNightFallV2_zps518d6429
^^^ A drawing that I did before I had a tablet and had to use a mouse. : p
P3
P3
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free November 22nd 2014, 1:33 pm

WoW those look amazing :D
I would never be able to do stuff like that D;
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing November 22nd 2014, 6:53 pm

I praise you, my lord P3.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top