Halo MC collection WHITE XBOX ONE bundle will you get it?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo MC collection WHITE XBOX ONE bundle will you get it?! Empty Halo MC collection WHITE XBOX ONE bundle will you get it?!

Post by RockMetal&Time October 9th 2014, 5:05 pm

Halo MC collection WHITE XBOX ONE bundle will you get it?! Halo
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Halo MC collection WHITE XBOX ONE bundle will you get it?! Empty Re: Halo MC collection WHITE XBOX ONE bundle will you get it?!

Post by Jaing October 9th 2014, 8:53 pm

Finally! I was waiting for a MCC bundle, but they better sell this at the same price, as it doesn't have any special edition stuff, no extra controller, and it's got a (to be brutally honest) fucking lazy paintjob...

EDIT: Researched some more, and found out it's not coming to the U.S.[...], they only for the brazilians... great, we're gonna have people going "jajajaja" and "huehuehue" all the time againBut anyways I guess that we gonna have a beautiful H5 console next year... exclusive to US.. Hehehe,
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Halo MC collection WHITE XBOX ONE bundle will you get it?! Empty Re: Halo MC collection WHITE XBOX ONE bundle will you get it?!

Post by RockMetal&Time October 9th 2014, 9:06 pm

fuk me turns out there are no plans for releasing this in the U.S fucking retarded marketers oh well I will buy the sunset overdrive white xbone bundle then pick up MC collection
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RCSRex October 9th 2014, 11:03 pm

Nope. I'll wait 1-2 years for it come come out on PC. Looks like I can't buy that bundle either way, lol.
RCSRex
RCSRex

Thumbs Up : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 10th 2014, 5:24 pm

RCSRex wrote:Nope. I'll wait 1-2 years for it come come out on PC.  Looks like I can't buy that bundle either way, lol.

Halo MC collection might come to PC but Halo 5,6 and 7 WONT
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts October 10th 2014, 9:34 pm

I would consider buying a MCC bundle. I wouldn't consider buying an xbox one and then MCC. Idk why. More convenient + save money I guess.

But yeah. Not releasing that bundle in America, well, I understand that games cost more overseas (especially in australia), but I still think it's a dick move.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing October 10th 2014, 10:01 pm

We're gonna get a sick H5 console with H5-ette paintjob, 2 controllers, custom sounds and special unlockable content in the game.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark October 10th 2014, 10:12 pm

Being that I just bought the Xbox One, I'm kind of happy this is only in the UK. It would've given me a reason to be really pissed if it came out in the US. I'm still angry that Mjolnir Edition is only UK too.
Clark
Clark
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing October 10th 2014, 11:00 pm

@New Guy

If I'm not mistake, I think this is brazi-exclusive, not UK... but then again, my sources could be wrong.

Did some more research, and it's 830 dollars. USD. Are they purposely trying to bring Microsoft down? What are the heads @XBOX smoking? Oh wait, tis only for Brazil, yes, yes! I see now... the CIA have made a deal with Microfart. By making the Brazilians poor, they will have no money and ask the U.S. for a loan, and then the U.S. will ask for oil in return... It's ingenious.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 11th 2014, 12:18 am

Dude its 830$ U.S DOLLARS BECAUSE OF IMPORT TAXES
BUT THE PS4 is 2300$ In Brazil yeah fucking brazilian government tax bullshit
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RCSRex October 11th 2014, 2:28 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
RCSRex wrote:Nope. I'll wait 1-2 years for it come come out on PC.  Looks like I can't buy that bundle either way, lol.

I'm not going to spend $400 just on a Halo box tho. D:
RCSRex
RCSRex

Thumbs Up : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 11th 2014, 8:17 pm

RCSRex wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:

I'm not going to spend $400 just on a Halo box tho. D:

well I am gigigigi
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing October 12th 2014, 7:21 am

You mean *huehuehuehue or jajajaja
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 12th 2014, 12:21 pm

Jaing wrote:You mean *huehuehuehue or jajajaja

ultimate mexican overlord laugh jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajaaj jajajajajajaj
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top