If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Post by Senjin September 9th 2014, 7:09 pm

I just prefer the @ to avoid taking up space with long quotes. If it's short it's an exception.
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Post by Heatguts September 9th 2014, 10:19 pm

Yup.

Or you could spoiler the quote.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 9th 2014, 10:53 pm

I don't understand why you people quote, when you're replying to the person above you.

"Let's quote this guy, so that people know I'm responding to the guy."
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 10th 2014, 12:16 am

Yeah I don't quote the people one step above me....
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 10th 2014, 9:04 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:Yeah I don't quote the people one step above me....
You should have quoted Jaing when you said that, just to be contradictory to the point you were making.

I don't get why people do it either.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Noob September 10th 2014, 10:31 am

Jaing wrote:I don't understand why you people quote, when you're replying to the person above you.

So people can get a better idea of who you're talking to. Quoting also gives a post context, letting everyone know that you are replying to someone and not just posting some random info.
Master Noob
Master Noob
Developer

Thumbs Up : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 10th 2014, 11:25 am

Master Noob wrote:
Jaing wrote:I don't understand why you people quote, when you're replying to the person above you.

So people can get a better idea of who you're talking to. Quoting also gives a post context, letting everyone know that you are replying to someone and not just posting some random info.
R&U.
But sometimes, you must admit, it's not necessary.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 10th 2014, 4:28 pm

Jaing wrote:
Master Noob wrote:

R&U.
Like when you did it. You could have just said, @MasterNoob (not you Master Noob nvmd), but nooooooooo, you had to quote the post directly above you.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 10th 2014, 4:45 pm

Heatguts wrote:
Jaing wrote:
Master Noob wrote:

R&U.
Like when you did it. You could have just said, @MasterNoob (not you Master Noob nvmd), but nooooooooo, you had to quote the post directly above you.

You know what who fudgin cares!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 10th 2014, 6:15 pm

[quote="Heatguts"}
Like when you did it. You could have just said, @MasterNoob (not you Master Noob nvmd), but nooooooooo, you had to quote the post directly above you.[/quote]
Oh, that was to show how compliant I was.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free September 12th 2014, 3:19 am

Poor jaing he got banned.
For what was he banned?
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 12th 2014, 4:42 pm

mmorpg4free wrote:Poor jaing he got banned.
For what was he banned?

For impersonating as the Community manager xD
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 12th 2014, 5:36 pm

Oh.

Again? lol. It makes sense though, cuz he got warned last time he tried that.

How do you know though?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 12th 2014, 5:47 pm

Heatguts wrote:Oh.

Again? lol. It makes sense though, cuz he got warned last time he tried that.

How do you know though?

Because I really don't know
but hey it's pretty obvious he did so again
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Senjin September 12th 2014, 7:23 pm

There was one thread... at the bottom it said "author has been banned, message blocked" or something like that. You could open it and it would be Jaing's. Wonder if he'll be unbanned some time soon. Or be reincarnated as Jaingkins...
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Noob September 12th 2014, 7:46 pm

Senjin wrote:There was one thread... at the bottom it said "author has been banned, message blocked" or something like that. You could open it and it would be Jaing's. Wonder if he'll be unbanned some time soon. Or be reincarnated as Jaingkins...

As he is now unbanned, all of his messages are now unblocked. It's a pretty dumb way to handle bans(especially since the shortest time is 1 day) but hopefully if we do update the site we can change around some of the settings.
Master Noob
Master Noob
Developer

Thumbs Up : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax September 12th 2014, 10:21 pm

wow, good job Jaing, lol
ax2themax
ax2themax

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 12th 2014, 10:56 pm

Nope,
Nope,
and Nope.

Ask MN if you want the reason.

ax2themax wrote:.
I must also apologize towards you for the things that have been said, things that have been done, and the consequences of those things.

Master Noob wrote:As he is now unbanned, all of his messages are now unblocked. It's a pretty dumb way to handle bans(especially since the shortest time is 1 day) but hopefully if we do update the site we can change around some of the settings.
PM'd
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 13th 2014, 10:16 am

Did Jaing just... appleogize?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper September 13th 2014, 4:40 pm

Apologize, firstly, and secondly try to keep the thread clear of these things. You can PM the affected for any further information but from here, try to keep personal business out of the threads
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top