If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Post by SilentGamer64 September 3rd 2014, 11:56 pm

Jaing wrote:Pssshhh, I don't get what's the big deal with "Old Skool" gaems like Zelda, Poke 'em on, unreal, Doom and such. Today's games have better pretty much everything.. yes, even storyline.

Get out.

Zelda for sure, although I've played around with the idea of a fan made Star Fox, Battlefront, and Halo (but Contingency seems to have that covered lol).
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Post by RockMetal&Time September 4th 2014, 4:23 pm

Fan made Metroid prime is better than fan made Zelda
because it seems Nintendo abandoned Metroid prime
BUT they're still making a new Zelda so yeah just saying
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 4th 2014, 7:00 pm

You know what else Nintendo abandoned? Battle Network.

Or rather Capcom did, but you get the idea.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper September 5th 2014, 1:41 am

MMBN wasn't even that great to begin with. I played the first two and considering at the time there was only 3, I wasn't impressed. The gameplay was pretty meh and there was so much that could have been done better
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 5th 2014, 11:00 pm

When I was a kid, my parents wouldn't let me have a game boy. I had to put up with an NES and later a PS2, although now I appreciate having the NES growing up. Me and one of my friends frequently lent games to each other (PS2 games) and once he lent me his GBA. He showed me all the games he had, which were all pretty meh except for Super Mario Advance 4: SMB 3 and a wierd title called MMBN 3, which he told me was terrible.

So that was the first one I put into the system and I was drawn in by the title music. After that I thought the game was very fun, if a little difficult at the time. The idea of tile combat was revolutionary to me, and it was probably the first RPG I played (although I still prefer it to chrono trigger, which ranks second) other than the original LoZ.

Fun fact: My username is from about a year after I had to return the game boy in 6th or 7th grade. I couldn't think of anything else.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 5th 2014, 11:44 pm

Heatguts wrote:

Fun fact: My username is from about a year after I had to return the game boy in 6th or 7th grade. I couldn't think of anything else.

Fun fact
My username is from a Halo game and if you tell me which one it is
I'll give that person a cookie
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen September 6th 2014, 2:03 am

Halo 2. Graveminds comment to arbiter about listening.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper September 6th 2014, 4:12 am

Heatman and Guts Man, both are original Megaman Bosses. Considering you have the MMBN Heatman ability as your icon, it wasn't too hard to figure out
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 6th 2014, 8:29 am

Oh well. Not like everybody here has played MMBN.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 6th 2014, 8:51 am

Stevedoggen wrote:Halo 2. Graveminds comment to arbiter about listening.

DING DING DING
WE HAVE A WINNER
If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? - Page 2 2e2m77r
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 6th 2014, 8:54 am

Heatguts wrote:Oh well. Not like everybody here has played MMBN.

I remember playing Megaman Starforce on the DS
that game was the shizz
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 6th 2014, 9:32 am

I intended to get it once but I didn't because of the camera angle. Not sure if I should be regretting that or not.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 6th 2014, 10:51 am

Wait, so did the gravemind say Rock metal and time?
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 September 6th 2014, 2:21 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:Fan made Metroid prime is better than fan made Zelda
because it seems Nintendo abandoned Metroid prime
BUT they're still making a new Zelda so yeah just saying

At least Metroid Prime made a conscious decision about its art style and stuck with it. Every Zelda post Ocarina cant seem to make up its mind on what kind of art style it wants to go with. We've had cartoony and gritty, cel shaded and realistic, and the new Zelda game coming out seems to be mashing all that stuff together. I don't have a problem with any of the art styles really, but consistency would help, especially when people complain that cel shaded Zelda games look too kiddy and gritty Zelda games look like every other swordfighting/adventure game out on the market. Just pick a style and roll with it.

As for why I would want a fan made Zelda game, I've heard that Hyrule Warriors is going to have large scale battles and Zelda Wii U is said to be more open world, but I also have some of my own ideas that I don't see Nintendo ever doing with Zelda.

Also, I don't think Nintendo is done with Prime just yet. Remember the 100% ending for Prime 3? They set it up for a sequel.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax September 6th 2014, 2:22 pm

maybe SSB game for the PC...
ax2themax
ax2themax

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind September 6th 2014, 6:28 pm

Has there been any news of Zelda Wii U besides that one trailer?
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 6th 2014, 8:15 pm

ax2themax wrote:maybe SSB game for the PC...
Because Nintendo is so fond of releasing games for other consoles.

lolnope.
deadofmind wrote:Has there been any news of Zelda Wii U besides that one trailer?
Not that I know of. If you find any though let me know.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by theXboxguy117 September 7th 2014, 12:09 pm

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game
theXboxguy117
theXboxguy117

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 September 7th 2014, 1:57 pm

theXboxguy117 wrote:

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game
Or just get the Wii emulator and play SSB there. Been playing it with my bros fine for some time now.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind September 7th 2014, 7:18 pm

Dolphin works great on my PC, LOVE playing Zelda games with a 360 controller ;o
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 7th 2014, 10:47 pm

Jaing wrote:Wait, so did the  gravemind say Rock metal and time?

offtopic end "yes he did"
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 7th 2014, 10:48 pm

deadofmind wrote:Dolphin works great on my PC, LOVE playing Zelda games with a 360 controller ;o

lol yup
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 8th 2014, 12:27 am

Why do you always make two posts each time you reply to one topic?
Use multi-quote, I use it 2.

- Click Multi-Quote on each post you wanna quote
- Click reply
- Voila!
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 8th 2014, 10:17 pm

Jaing wrote:Why do you always make two posts each time you reply to one topic?

- Click reply
- Voila!

please pardon my stupitidity...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper September 9th 2014, 4:40 pm

Jaing wrote:Why do you always make two posts each time you reply to one topic?

- Click reply
- Voila!

Well shit, I actually didn't know that either. I would just multi-quote like you would on halomaps this entire time.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top