If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? Empty If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Post by PunxsutawnyFil August 31st 2014, 7:23 pm

If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise other than Halo, what would it be?

Personally I would want either a Metroid Prime game or a Sonic Adventure game but I'm interested to see what everyone else says. :D
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Post by Senjin August 31st 2014, 7:35 pm

Huh, maybe Star Wars: Battlefront. I don't know if I trust it in DICE's hands... Haven't heard much of it in any time recent...
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be?

Post by Heatguts August 31st 2014, 8:21 pm

Hmm...

I'd have to say Mega Man, preferably battle network. Which, ironically, has been granted.

http://www.mmbnchronox.com/
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing August 31st 2014, 8:58 pm

Star Wars RC 2. 

Hands

d
o
w
n
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper August 31st 2014, 9:54 pm

Megaman Zero or Probably Resident Evil. Megaman is/was my childhood and I swear to god Zero had the best looking style next to MMX and likewise with the Combat mechanics. Resident Evil, notably RE4, was just straight up goddamn fun and I would love to have more games like that (Reminded of that one person recreating RE2 in the form of RE4, gold)
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts August 31st 2014, 10:57 pm

Arguably I enjoyed the original 6 megamans much more than I enjoyed MMX. Part of that was probably the fact that the only memorable tune from MMX IMO was Storm Eagle's. Or maybe it was the fact that MMX had so much story. But still, I would prefer the 8-bit art style over 16 bit for those particular titles. (Super mario world still trumps all other marios for best graphics)
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 1st 2014, 10:46 am

Metroid Prime!!!!!
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by nitrojoe20 September 1st 2014, 10:51 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
nitrojoe20
nitrojoe20

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 1st 2014, 11:00 am

nitrojoe20 wrote:S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Old school PC Gamers wet dream

Last edited by RockMetal&Time on September 1st 2014, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper September 1st 2014, 5:32 pm

Heatguts wrote:Arguably I enjoyed the original 6 megamans much more than I enjoyed MMX. Part of that was probably the fact that the only memorable tune from MMX IMO was Storm Eagle's. Or maybe it was the fact that MMX had so much story. But still, I would prefer the 8-bit art style over 16 bit for those particular titles. (Super mario world still trumps all other marios for best graphics)

by MMX I meant the entire Series. X3 was hands down my favorite. X8 had a lot of replayability, and I still cant beat X4 or X5, stuck at the latter stages
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind September 1st 2014, 10:46 pm

Legend of Zelda. Super large terrain, lots to explore, side quests, the ability to play out multiple Zelda games in the same game o_o

Don't fucking say TES, it is NOT Zeldatype and it does not satisfy like Zelda. Neither does Dark Souls 2 (Don't know about 1)

The new Zelda coming out looks great (Not Hyrule Dynasty). Makes me wish I had a Wii U :( I could SO imagine playing an epic Zelda game with the Pro Controller.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 2nd 2014, 4:54 am

Pssshhh, I don't get what's the big deal with "Old Skool" gaems like Zelda, Poke 'em on, unreal, Doom and such. Today's games have better pretty much everything.. yes, even storyline.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 2nd 2014, 4:22 pm

deadofmind wrote:Legend of Zelda. Super large terrain, lots to explore, side quests, the ability to play out multiple Zelda games in the same game o_o

Don't fucking say TES, it is NOT Zeldatype and it does not satisfy like Zelda. Neither does Dark Souls 2 (Don't know about 1)

The new Zelda coming out looks great (Not Hyrule Dynasty). Makes me wish I had a Wii U :( I could SO imagine playing an epic Zelda game with the Pro Controller.
That does sound awesome. For the record I do have a Wii U but I don't have a pro controller.

Sidenote: What is TES?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingWithDon September 2nd 2014, 5:13 pm

Call of Duty
If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? PRDUP39
GamingWithDon
GamingWithDon

Thumbs Up : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 2nd 2014, 5:16 pm

Heatguts wrote:
deadofmind wrote:Legend of Zelda. Super large terrain, lots to explore, side quests, the ability to play out multiple Zelda games in the same game o_o

That does sound awesome. For the record I do have a Wii U but I don't have a pro controller.

Sidenote: What is TES?

Wii U master race over here! also I have a Wii U but I don't have a Pro controller!

Sidenote TES means: The Elder Scrolls
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 2nd 2014, 5:17 pm

GamingWithDon wrote:Call of Duty
If you could have a fan-made game of any franchise, what would it be? PRDUP39

Call of duty is good because it has a perfect formula
and never changes it too much it just re skins it which works
pretty well actually...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper September 2nd 2014, 5:58 pm

Jaing wrote:Pssshhh, I don't get what's the big deal with "Old Skool" gaems like Zelda, Poke 'em on, unreal, Doom and such. Today's games have better pretty much everything.. yes, even storyline.

Doom was basically the mother of all FPS games. It was the one that started the common Terms (Deathmatch, TDM, Capture the Flag, etc) as well as doing some interesting things (such as first game to have 16 player multiplayer) that followed through to the rest of the genre. May not be the first, but was definitely an icon. Also I have doom and I still have yet to beat Doom 2. Twas my childhood tho
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenkins September 2nd 2014, 6:31 pm

The new Star Wars Battlefront - I have enough trust in DICE to make a good game.
Jenkins
Jenkins

Thumbs Up : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 2nd 2014, 9:04 pm

Jenkins wrote:The new Star Wars Battlefront - I have enough trust in DICE to make a good game.

Jaingkins wrote:"Battlefield 4. A game so good it's still in beta."
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time September 2nd 2014, 9:19 pm

Jaing wrote:
Jenkins wrote:The new Star Wars Battlefront - I have enough trust in DICE to make a good game.

]Jaingkins wrote:"Battlefield 4. A game so good it's still in beta."

Jaingkins? what is that some sort of Dragonball Z fusion type thing?
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 2nd 2014, 10:09 pm

Fu-zen-hoh!
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Senjin September 3rd 2014, 12:12 am

Personally, I want to see some XCOM clones. I've only owned Firaxis's EU but I've seen a full play of the original, and I'm just waiting to get my PC back and some steam cash to get the original 3. Xenonauts looks alright, but it's kinda missing some feels that are apparent in XCOM...

Anyways what powers would the legendary Jaingkins have?
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing September 3rd 2014, 2:59 am

The power of the overlord l33t and Moderator H4x. With these, he would become an Overlord Hax0r!

@T
I would like to see an proper Avatar game, played from either Sully or a Soldier, and you could decide the fate of the planet, and doesn't have to necessarily follow the movie :D
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenkins September 3rd 2014, 5:05 pm

Jaing wrote:The power of the overlord l33t and Moderator H4x. With these, he would become an Overlord Hax0r!

Sounds revolting.
Jenkins
Jenkins

Thumbs Up : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 3rd 2014, 9:38 pm

Jenkins wrote:
Jaing wrote:The power of the overlord l33t and Moderator H4x. With these, he would become an Overlord Hax0r!

Sounds revolting.
An-ar-chy (anərkē) n. www.project-contingency.net/forum
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top