Project Contingency: The Machinima.

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project Contingency: The Machinima. - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Contingency: The Machinima.

Post by Heatguts July 26th 2014, 10:26 am

Sounds good. Well, if no other forum members are willing to lend their names...

Anyways, I think I might be able to screw my voice up enough to be both manly and then noobish so I can play both parts, and write the script. In which case, mmorpg4free and GamingWithDon can modify their voices too, so they don't sound like de la jeune fille. lol, don't google translate that, I was kidding. If you modify your voice make sure it doesn't sound really, really stupid though.

I am assuming we don't have any ideas for maps, or people willing to port it from ce to source models?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Project Contingency: The Machinima. - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Contingency: The Machinima.

Post by GamingWithDon July 26th 2014, 11:55 am

Heatguts wrote:Sounds good. Well, if no other forum members are willing to lend their names...

Anyways, I think I might be able to screw my voice up enough to be both manly and then noobish so I can play both parts, and write the script. In which case, mmorpg4free and GamingWithDon can modify their voices too, so they don't sound like de la jeune fille. lol, don't google translate that, I was kidding. If you modify your voice make sure it doesn't sound really, really stupid though.

I am assuming we don't have any ideas for maps, or people willing to port it from ce to source models?

I translated it ... -,- lol
GamingWithDon
GamingWithDon

Thumbs Up : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time July 26th 2014, 2:30 pm

Ill lend my name you can use it and whoever wants to voice me go right ahead no problem
I'm not going to be in the forums for a big while so yeah...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 July 26th 2014, 2:43 pm

This is still a thing? I thought this would have died after 2 days honestly.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 26th 2014, 3:05 pm

Spartans never die :P
Except for jun hes dead
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 26th 2014, 3:07 pm

GamingWithDon wrote:I translated it ... -,- lol
Vous etes une batterie de pomme de terre.

@mmorpg4free lol. What do you have against jun tho?

Thanks RM&T. I will make use of that...
I will also let you see the script before we voice it so you can change any of your lines if you want.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 26th 2014, 3:19 pm

I liked jun its just that i think it will be better if hes dead :D (Maybe im evil >: D)Also im no potato battery.
And when r we gonna do this since im goin to m grandparents tommorow and their computer is kinda sh1t7 and what program do you suggest for voice changer :D also for the noobs i was thinkin of usim microsoft sam for every 1 of teh noobs
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 26th 2014, 4:19 pm

Actually that's not a bad idea. We could do all of the older narrarator voices, not just sam.

We will start production after I have finished the script for the pilot episode, RM&T says he has enough grips on source filmmaker to do the animations, he has approved his lines, and we decide on a map for it to take place on and then port it to source.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 26th 2014, 4:21 pm

ok sounds nice to me ;D
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingWithDon July 26th 2014, 6:45 pm

Heatguts wrote:
GamingWithDon wrote:I translated it ... -,- lol
Vous etes une batterie de pomme de terre.

@mmorpg4free lol. What do you have against jun tho?

Thanks RM&T. I will make use of that...
I will also let you see the script before we voice it so you can change any of your lines if you want.

No you are a potato battery.
GamingWithDon
GamingWithDon

Thumbs Up : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 26th 2014, 7:03 pm

Why thank you. I always wanted to be related to GLaDOS.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 27th 2014, 10:09 am

GLaDOS=Giant
Lazy
and
Deadly
Oxygen
Sperm
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 27th 2014, 10:50 am

Genetic 
Lifeform 
and 
Disk 
Operating 
System

Straight from wikipedia.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 27th 2014, 11:28 am

Oh goddamit anyway how is the script goin :D
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 27th 2014, 3:38 pm

Not started yet. Gotta get things moving with the map and the models.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 28th 2014, 2:53 am

oh ok.Anyway how r we gonna communicate i gots steam n skype but no xfire

Also how about when its done and edited we get a copy of the video and upload it to every one of our utubes and in the description we link every 1's utubes channels :D
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 28th 2014, 9:42 am

I'm not sure what we'll do. We will only upload one version. Technicallly we could submit it to machinima, which would get us an instant audience.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RCSRex July 28th 2014, 6:08 pm

ROFL.
RCSRex
RCSRex

Thumbs Up : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 29th 2014, 1:43 am

Coppter goes SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI put it in microsoft Sam
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing July 29th 2014, 9:52 am

I can be a body actor, as long as I'm not the new player, and our times don't clash.

I suggest we have 4-X roles depending on how many 'regulars' are going to be portrayed.

Roles can be:
- Assault
- Assault
- CQB
- SpecOps
- Marksman/Sniper
- ETC.

I would prefer the precision role in the squad. If the machinima is going to have roles, I want to be cast as the precision role. If I can't get it, don't bullshit me, just tell me.

If you want a reason why, I'll give you 4 fin-stabilized ones.

And make me sound badass.

Hugeass/Coldsnap/YoYoRast/Extinction/CelerODST/RPG[1-7]
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 29th 2014, 10:15 am

Those are too big. We need a map you can walk to the other side of within 15 minutes.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 29th 2014, 11:09 am

I want to be a badass sniper that has 2 lines in teh whole machinime
1st line: Cover your heads cuz i dont miss
2nd line when i die:I guess i didnt finish the fight eh chief
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing July 29th 2014, 12:16 pm

Sorry for being so rude in the first reply. I have a lot of shit going on right now, which explains my absence from the forums, and why I didn't understand the reddit and imgur jokes.

And actually, mmorpg43, that is precisely why I wanted to be one.

Yoyorast is a good map. It's big enough to walk in 10-15 minutes and the secret room could come in handy.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts July 29th 2014, 1:10 pm

Except its so incredibly confusing.

I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get to the flag and I still couldn't figure it out, so I quit.

It's also incredibly vehicle centric. I mean, sure, some vehicle raids should be going on, but what's the use of a sniper if everyone's in a warthog? Moving very fast? Or inside the mess of hallways?

Also, if you want to be a sniper, how about mmorpg4free does Jaing's voicing and Jaing gets to review his lines before mmorpg4free voices them? Then afterwards Jaing can do whatever he wants to the voice clip to modify the voice to whatever he wants to be.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free July 29th 2014, 1:16 pm

Sounds good to me as long as im a sniper in 1 episode and them im another dude in the second episode.Something like Jaing dies but since im voicing him i get to live again but as myself :D and maybe even get jaing to voice some sub character Like a 1337 player that has found this server and is here to help
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top