Project Contingency: The Machinima.

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project Contingency: The Machinima. - Page 8 Empty Re: Project Contingency: The Machinima.

Post by RockMetal&Time August 28th 2014, 10:17 pm

Heatguts wrote:mmorpg4free looks like a troll

although he isn't

...most of the time.

he was a troll long ago...
now hes a lesser troll
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Project Contingency: The Machinima. - Page 8 Empty Re: Project Contingency: The Machinima.

Post by Jaing August 28th 2014, 11:13 pm

It's funny because Rock, I know it's you. 
Sign-In required. Is this project gonna rise from it's ashes or not?
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Senjin August 29th 2014, 3:03 am

Mmorpg4free was a greater troll at level 9, but he got nerfed to a lesser troll at level 4. The "Provocatively DressedWomenMMORPG4FreeRobotsAlienEpic" game forums were complaining that such basic loot is too hard to come by because of the greater troll's level difficulty.

Survey:56 lonely 9-12 year-olds oppressed by silly social hierarchy.
:12 9-13 year-olds who stole their mothers purse to purchase aesthetics.
:3 very creepy 35 year-olds.
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts August 29th 2014, 12:48 pm

Jaing wrote:It's funny because Rock, I know it's you. 
Sign-In required. Is this project gonna rise from it's ashes or not?
no.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing August 29th 2014, 11:02 pm

RIP Contingency Machinima 
July 24th 2014, 10:53 pm - August 30th 2014 11:02 pm
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by mmorpg4free August 31st 2014, 2:52 pm

Just so you guys know im still alive...
AND i have FEELINGS
mmorpg4free
mmorpg4free

Thumbs Up : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing August 31st 2014, 8:19 pm

...uh okay?
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts August 31st 2014, 8:25 pm

Weer sowwy.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing August 31st 2014, 8:59 pm

Is the l33tsp3ak thread locked? I can't tell because all my icons are missing.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts August 31st 2014, 10:44 pm

Gonna ignore that seeing as how you have posted there.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing August 31st 2014, 11:28 pm

Yes, but this was b3f0rehnd!
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts September 1st 2014, 9:18 am

That's why I'm doing you the credit of ignoring it.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Secret Man June 30th 2015, 5:49 am

You almost done yet, guys?
I've been waiting patiently.
Mr. Secret Man
Mr. Secret Man

Thumbs Up : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy June 30th 2015, 6:01 am

Mr. Secret Man wrote:You almost done yet, guys?
I've been waiting patiently.

gl
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Secret Man June 30th 2015, 6:28 am

-Link removed due to content-

I see you guys are making progress.
666 entire pages of script.

Last edited by R93_Sniper on July 2nd 2015, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff in there goes against site rules, so that goes away now)
Mr. Secret Man
Mr. Secret Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 30th 2015, 3:59 pm

Mr. Secret Man wrote:
I see you guys are making progress.
666 entire pages of script.

mfw god help us
Project Contingency: The Machinima. - Page 8 Parasagittal_MRI_of_human_head_in_patient_with_benign_familial_macrocephaly_prior_to_brain_injury_(ANIMATED)
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind June 30th 2015, 5:47 pm

Just took five hours to read that.

Deepest... Story... Of my life. This needs to be a full feature length MOVIE.

srsly tho. wtf
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Secret Man July 1st 2015, 11:41 pm

Halo Before the Covenent: Skyfall
Year (Classified) Date (Classified)
Mission Neutralize Rebelion
As their falcon was getting to the platform the marines werent
sure if they would return after this mission.After hearing the briefing
they were sure that this mission would be their hardest they are going
against the Rebels.They have setup a base in the Skyscraper Vertigo
The marines finaly got onto the skyscraper but were welcomed by gunfire
They ran for cover while the bullets were flying around them hitting (CodeName)
Heatguts.He was dragged out by (CodeName)Greenh2.Supported by the covering
fire of (CodeName) ax2themax and others of the team they kept on pushing.
After finishing on that floor they headed for the next one.While going down the
stairs something was not alright as it was too quiet.Thats when a beeping sound
shocked the team as they realized it was a bomb.They ran down the stairs as fast as they can
But (CodeName)Jaing tripped over and said them to leave him behind while saying a stupid
yet funny pun.10 seconds later they heard the explosion shocking the whole building but they
kept on going.On the next floor they were welcomed again by gunfire from the Rebels
A granade was thrown right next to them but it was kicked by (CodeName) R93_Sniper
After a long 13 minute firefight the team could keep on going but not without a casualty
(CodeName)Stevedoggen was a honorable person but got shot in the chest 6 times.
With already such high losses the team kept on moving and they arrived to the grand floor
The rebels's boss (CodeName) mmorpg4free was waiting for them there.They began shooting
The team kept pushing while taking cover behind the fancy looking furniture pushing over tables
or chairs for cover.Granades flying in the air from one side to the other with a bunch of bullets right
next to them the screams of both sides reduced down to furious roaring and in the end only 2 of the team were
still standing on their legs.(CodeName) mmorpg4free had ran away amidst the chaos.Thats when a bullet shot cracked
the air (CodeName) xNFx Monsta had took the shot from the bulding across and shot down (CodeName) Heatguts.
With his final words to his comrade (CodeName) RockMetalAndTime being:Finish the f...i...g....... and the sound of silence.
As (CodeName)RM&T picked up his magnum pistol and ar he prepared for the unbelivable her ran right thru the window
with a rope droping down from the 11th floor to the 8th crossing the path of (CodeName) mmorpg4free and shooting him right
through the chest and he died.But the danger was still there the rebels have planted a bomb on the ground floor blowing it up.
The building started falling.As (CodeName)RM&T fell down on the window cracking it.He knew there wasnt any way out.
He cut the electricity cable and jumped on the cracked window braking it and falling thru it.
As the building was falling down he swung across jumping over to the other building.Welcomed by a group of rebels with heavy
weaponary.Realising he didnt have a chance he went straight to them getting shot and falling down.While bleeding out he heard a voice on his radio
Being (CodeName)MasterNoob telling him: sorry i was too late and a sniper bullet going through 2 of the rebels and the other 2 running for cover.
Another sniper shot was heard going through the wall and hitting the rebel in the head and the sound of his skull cracking in the air.And a final 4th shot was
heard hitting the final rebel which was running for the staircase.The whole place got silent again.The silence and the bodies of 57 rebels and 8 marines that fought to the end
They were able to stop the rebel organisation but that wasnt the only thing awaiting the Human race as the Covenant Stood on their doorstep poised for the kill.As humanity fought
between eachother.Either Nuclear war ground combat air supiriority or in the nearly dry rivers of earth.Humanity was about to find out that their enemy is not themselves but one common
enemy they will soon face.
This was Halo Before the Covenant: Chapter 1:Skyfall

"And he deleted my cool stuff i had written it was so emotional and awesome at the same time.... but he deleted it" - mmorpg4free's review of his own piece of shit story that he wrote and has toppled the structure of shitty stories by being twice as shitty as everything combined.
Mr. Secret Man
Mr. Secret Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow July 2nd 2015, 1:20 am

Project Contingency: The Machinima. - Page 8 150760cfb292356b1bae16237449d29fdcf03ecc967d230b14c56b3537f099a8
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer July 2nd 2015, 11:05 am

Oh god, ppl really fucked up the script xD
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top