Halo Master Chief Collection CONFIRMED

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo Master Chief Collection CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Master Chief Collection CONFIRMED

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 10th 2014, 5:56 pm

who cares. it has halo
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Halo Master Chief Collection CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Master Chief Collection CONFIRMED

Post by RockMetal&Time June 10th 2014, 6:24 pm

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:who cares. it has halo

uhuh exactly
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind June 11th 2014, 12:55 am

If the MCC comes out for PC, or just any Halo games released to PC< I'll just get a Wii U and enjoy Halo, and Zelda :3 the best games evar!!!!!!111!!11!!!1111!!110001011000110001101111100001100101
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 11th 2014, 7:24 pm

Very true.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaing June 12th 2014, 7:59 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:The gXBOX Live gold membership is more expensive and gives you less bang for your buck.
RockMetal&Time wrote:also tThe XboneBONE isis 2x times bigger
RockMetal&Time wrote:also tThe Xbone has a big clunky external power source.
RockMetal&Time wrote:also tThe xboneXBONE has a 50% weaker GPU then the PS4.

1)Does PSN have 2 free games each month?
1[A])Does PSN give you a LE Titanfall statue, gold plated suitcase, a special edition gold chrome-plated controller, a bar of 24-k gold, the Titanfall game itself, and a 12-month online membership?
2) Sort of true.
3) Fair enough.
4) You can't even tell the difference if you compare it side-by-side, so just please, PS users just, stop, you'd only be helping me get my point across, for such a 'low spec' we can still get the same level of graphics as you? Pfff, shows how good Microsoft's engineering is then.

Fagg0ts.
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 12th 2014, 2:39 pm

Again, who cares about the specs? Xbox One has Halo. And if you're waiting on halo games to come out on pc, you might as well give up because it's not going to happen anytime soon. The master chief collection is undoubtably going to increase xbox one sales which very well may be the reason that 343 is releasing the collection instead of just halo 2 anniversary. Making it available on pc would give people little incentive to buy an xbox one; this is true with pretty much every halo. The only halo game that we know will come out on pc is project contingency and I'm actually a little concerned that Microsoft might try to take it down if it ends up being a big success.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 12th 2014, 6:24 pm

I considered when I would buy an XBone when it was released, and settled on "whenever the first halo for the console comes out", thinking holiday 2015.

Well, I decided that because judging by the amount of halo titles released for 360, xbone will have it's hands full in a couple of years, and this time, I will be among the first to play them (first meaning within 5 years of them being released).
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 12th 2014, 9:20 pm

Yeah, I had originally planned to decide whether to buy a xbox one or a ps4 based on how good halo 5 looked, but now that the master chief collection is coming out, I'm 90% sure that I'm going to get a xbox one. The ps4 is a good system and all but there's really no ps4 exclusives that interest me at all. I actually have some friends that bought a ps4 that say it was the biggest disappointment for this reason.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 12th 2014, 10:17 pm

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:Yeah, I had originally planned to decide whether to buy a xbox one or a ps4 based on how good halo 5 looked, but now that the master chief collection is coming out, I'm 90% sure that I'm going to get a xbox one. The ps4 is a good system and all but there's really no ps4 exclusives that interest me at all. I actually have some friends that bought a ps4 that say it was the biggest disappointment for this reason.

yeah get an xbox one I bought a PS4 and I cried during microsofts E3

but then I heard of Uncharted 4 and Little big planet 3 and calmed down haha
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 12th 2014, 10:24 pm

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:Yeah, I had originally planned to decide whether to buy a xbox one or a ps4 based on how good halo 5 looked, but now that the master chief collection is coming out, I'm 90% sure that I'm going to get a xbox one. The ps4 is a good system and all but there's really no ps4 exclusives that interest me at all. I actually have some friends that bought a ps4 that say it was the biggest disappointment for this reason.
I have a friend and every time I tell him ps4 sux he says "but !t h4z m4ny exclus!v3s th4t 0th3r c0ns0l3s d0nt h4v!" in really terrible shorthand.

I have to explain to him that 100 ps4 exclusives < halo 4 and mcc = halo 4 x over 9000.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind June 13th 2014, 5:44 am

I really hate the console war... Both Xbox One and PS4 have really great exclusives. They both have good games and bad games. And they both have great multiplatform games.

I have had an Xbox 360 since day one, I AM an Xbox boy. Never had a Playstation. But if I could have ONE console (Nextgen) I would choose PS4. Simply because I don't believe in Microsofts flipflops so far. They keep saying one thing and then switching.

Ok actually I would choose a Wii U since Zelda :3 dat trailer doe. But yeah.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam-Insane June 13th 2014, 8:50 am

Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC port isn't impossible.

http://www.totalxbox.com/78048/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc-port-isnt-impossible/

Ohhh, PLEASE...let this be real.

2 player online co-op campaign, for halo 2,3 and 4. This is pretty damn neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLBGdykQPU

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/microsoft-release-halo-the-master-chief-collection-on-pc

Last edited by Saddam-Insane on June 13th 2014, 9:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Saddam-Insane
Saddam-Insane

Thumbs Up : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 13th 2014, 9:08 am

Jaing wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:The gXBOX Live gold membership is more expensive and gives you less bang for your buck.
RockMetal&Time wrote:also tThe XboneBONE isis 2x times bigger
RockMetal&Time wrote:also tThe Xbone has a big clunky external power source.
RockMetal&Time wrote:also tThe xboneXBONE has a 50% weaker GPU then the PS4.

1)Does PSN have 2 free games each month?
1[A])Does PSN give you a LE Titanfall statue, gold plated suitcase, a special edition gold chrome-plated controller, a bar of 24-k gold, the Titanfall game itself, and a 12-month online membership?
2) Sort of true.
3) Fair enough.
4) You can't even tell the difference if you compare it side-by-side, so just please, PS users just, stop, you'd only be helping me get my point across, for such a 'low spec' we can still get the same level of graphics as you? Pfff, shows how good Microsoft's engineering is then.

Fagg0ts.

bwahahahah PSN gives you 6 FREE GAMES Each month
but yeah lets stop being corporate fanboys by understanding what sucks and what is cool about xbox and psn
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 13th 2014, 10:31 am

6 Free *koff shit koff* games a month.
Anyhoooo, Decisions, decisions, normal XBOX One to play Halo MCC day one, or wait for H5 LE XBOX One, but forfeit MCC until then? What'dya guys thinK?
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 13th 2014, 6:49 pm

Would you like to participate in the h5 beta?
Would you like to participate in MCC multiplayer when it has it's highest player count?

I'd buy it as soon as it comes out.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 13th 2014, 9:50 pm

Jaing wrote:6 Free *koff shit koff* games a month.
Anyhoooo, Decisions, decisions, normal XBOX One to play Halo MCC day one, or wait for H5 LE XBOX One, but forfeit MCC until then? What'dya guys thinK?
Personally, I'm anticipating the MC Collection far more than Halo 5 at this point, so I'm just gonna get the regular xbox one. The MC collection also gives access to the Halo 5 beta. What microsoft should do is make a MC collection xbox one bundle. I would definitely get that.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 13th 2014, 9:51 pm

Jaing wrote:6 Free *koff shit koff* games a month.

the xbone is the one with the koff games just saying
anyhow the console war sucks but its fun to debate ya know?
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 13th 2014, 10:27 pm

koff games huh?
You calling Halo 3 a "koff game"?

Sic 'em boys.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 13th 2014, 11:16 pm

Heatguts wrote:koff games huh?

Sic 'em boys.
+1

That comparison video isn't even comparing xbox one to ps4. It's comparing xbox 360 to ps3. And Xbox has halo, so I don't know why you would ever buy a ps4 over a xbox one if you're a halo fan unless you've just given up on 343. I would have at least waited to see what h5 looks like because if I had a ps4 right now and then watched Microsoft's E3 this year, I probably would have cried and then quickly sold my ps4 on eBay.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 13th 2014, 11:33 pm

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:
That comparison video isn't even comparing xbox one to ps4. It's comparing xbox 360 to ps3. And Xbox has halo, so I don't know why you would ever buy a ps4 over a xbox one if you're a halo fan unless you've just given up on 343. I would have at least waited to see what h5 looks like because if I had a ps4 right now and then watched Microsoft's E3 this year, I probably would have cried and then quickly sold my ps4 on eBay.

And then I'd have bought it just to print out a pic of Halo: MCC and put it in front of my PS friend's face. Then would've chain sold it.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 14th 2014, 12:08 am

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:
Heatguts wrote:koff games huh?

Sic 'em boys.
+1

I bought a PS4 for Uncharted 4 mainly I thats my second best series first is halo

I didn't buy an xbone at first because of all the DRM drama and shit and the price
I will buy one when a bundle with chief collection arises or someshit yeah also I think 343i is better than bungie **** me right?
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 14th 2014, 12:20 am

No... I'm with you on that one
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 14th 2014, 12:42 am

So you didn't buy an Xbox One because of the price but now you're buying an xbox one in addition to the ps4? Uncharted 4 was just announced; regardless of the price of the Xbox One, you should have just waited. Especially since most of the games that have come out on next gen recently are available on the 360 and ps3. Guess you fell victim to all of the PS4 hype.

Last edited by PunxsutawnyFil on June 14th 2014, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 14th 2014, 1:04 am

Talkin to rock metal and time right
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top