How are YOU Preparing for the Master chief collection?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How are YOU Preparing for the Master chief collection?! Empty How are YOU Preparing for the Master chief collection?!

Post by RockMetal&Time October 14th 2014, 4:50 pm

Just a cool video from a friend enjoy ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDrYkriiD_E

other cool vids from this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRWhWoDOOQ4&list=UUsthz0JJd8yeeBDe9QwTasw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqwu1pIhfBg&list=UUsthz0JJd8yeeBDe9QwTasw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O18He2dlR18&list=UUsthz0JJd8yeeBDe9QwTasw
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

How are YOU Preparing for the Master chief collection?! Empty Re: How are YOU Preparing for the Master chief collection?!

Post by Senjin October 14th 2014, 9:03 pm

I'm prepping by sitting in the corner with a tub of icecream cuz it'll never come to 360...
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

How are YOU Preparing for the Master chief collection?! Empty Re: How are YOU Preparing for the Master chief collection?!

Post by RockMetal&Time October 14th 2014, 9:05 pm

Senjin wrote:I'm prepping by sitting in the corner with a tub of icecream cuz it'll never come to 360...

Me my dad and my brother already invested money into an xbox one my brother payed 200$ I 100$ and my dad a 100$
Master chief collection had already been payed off like last month trough pre order I'm glad my dad likes video games or else I wouldn't have all these games lel also do me a favor and subscribe to my friend he has been making high top quality videos since forever and yet he still doesnt have alot of views on them
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by RCSRex October 14th 2014, 9:38 pm

I'm not.
RCSRex
RCSRex

Thumbs Up : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing October 14th 2014, 9:45 pm

Stop with the fuckin YouTube vids man..

Also I don't know about you by I'm gonna have cookiez and creamz :3
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 14th 2014, 9:46 pm

Jaing wrote:Stop with the fuckin YouTube vids man..

I should stop with the youtube videos when I reply but I will never ever ever ever
stop making new threads advertising my or a friends content muwahahahaha

RCSRex wrote:I'm not.

Yeah no point in wasting 400$ just to play halo...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark October 16th 2014, 1:15 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
Jaing wrote:Stop with the fuckin YouTube vids man..

I should stop with the youtube videos when I reply but I will never ever ever ever
stop making new threads advertising my or a friends content muwahahahaha

RCSRex wrote:I'm not.

All ready did.
Clark
Clark
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 16th 2014, 4:27 pm

New Guy wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:

All ready did.

smart man..
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind October 21st 2014, 9:32 pm

I'm not, I'm waiting for MCC on pc or bust.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 21st 2014, 9:40 pm

deadofmind wrote:I'm not, I'm waiting for MCC on pc or bust.

I hope it comes to PC not for me but for all of you to play
the only problem 343 sees with making a PC version is that they will create a split in the Halo community which already occured with Halo 4 many halo gamers expired and went on to play their PC's or PS4's or Wii U's :(
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark October 22nd 2014, 1:43 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
deadofmind wrote:I'm not, I'm waiting for MCC on pc or bust.

I hope it comes to PC not for me but for all of you to play
the only problem 343 sees with making a PC version is that they will create a split in the Halo community which already occured with Halo 4 many halo gamers expired and went on to play their PC's or PS4's or Wii U's :(
Meh, I have an Xbox One, 3 360's, and a pretty nice gaming PC, so I can play all the exclusives I want. Probably won't get a PS4, not really worth it in my eyes. Really want a Wii U though, that shit looks wicked awesome.
Clark
Clark
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts October 22nd 2014, 6:54 pm

So you have everything but the wii u...

I have nothing but the wii u.

FU-SHUN-HO!
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 22nd 2014, 9:46 pm

Heatguts wrote:So you have everything but the wii u...

I have nothing but the wii u.

FU-SHUN-HO!

and I have everything BUT the Xbox one...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

still tho PS4> XBONE
but no halo ;(
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing October 23rd 2014, 9:05 am

Or more accurately.. Contingency > XBOX > PC > PS4 > lolthewee-on-u
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 23rd 2014, 4:34 pm

Jaing wrote:Or more accurately.. Contingency > XBOX > PC > PS4 > lolthewee-on-u

ignorance is bliss
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts October 23rd 2014, 5:39 pm

Very true.

Contingency == PC.

PC >= Ecksbaux == Wii U > NES > SNES > PS2 || Genesis > Nomad > Turbografix > Atari > PS4.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 23rd 2014, 6:13 pm

Blind hate for the PS4? but why! its cheaper, more powerful, smaller rechargable controller battery, better resolution and framerate, more comfortable controller and tons of Japanese games and other such exclusives why the hate?
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing October 23rd 2014, 6:28 pm

Because sometimes people are just too blind to spot sarcasm.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 23rd 2014, 6:29 pm

Jaing wrote:Because sometimes people are just too blind to spot sarcasm.

yeah whatever deep inside I know both you and heatgutz hate playstation :D

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 October 29th 2014, 11:23 am

To prepare for the MCC, I have been suffering a Halo drought since about...July. I cheated once or twice, but other than that, I've been going through Halo withdrawal for about 3-4 months now.

I also have yet to get an Xbox One, which is going to put a huge crater in my wallet. But after seeing everything the MCC has to offer, it's most definitely worth it (and GTA V lol)
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time October 29th 2014, 6:59 pm

SilentGamer64 wrote:To prepare for the MCC, I have been suffering a Halo drought since about...July. I cheated once or twice, but other than that, I've been going through Halo withdrawal for about 3-4 months now.

I also have yet to get an Xbox One, which is going to put a huge crater in my wallet. But after seeing everything the MCC has to offer, it's most definitely worth it (and GTA V lol)

well if do you get it make sure to hit me up with your gamertag xD
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts October 29th 2014, 7:12 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:Blind hate for the PS4? but why! its cheaper, more powerful, smaller rechargable controller battery, better resolution and framerate, more comfortable controller and tons of Japanese games and other such exclusives why the hate?
It costs less (because it sucks more), is more powerful (kinda like the sega genesis vs the super nintendo, or the original xbox vs the ps2. xbox had twice as much ram or something. Point: Console specs never defined a console.), has a smaller controller battery (have to give that one to you, although the wii u pro controller feels like a tv remote.), better resolution and framerate (never defined a console), and tons of jrpgs from square enix.

Everybody remembers square. They made chrono trigger, and KH (neither of which are for ps4). I personally cannot get into turn based rpgs though. If the story is so great, why is the combat so incredibly tedious and boring?
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top