Does anyone know how to fix Orginal Xbox games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone know how to fix Orginal Xbox games? Empty Does anyone know how to fix Orginal Xbox games?

Post by BlazingLeopard August 23rd 2013, 11:24 am

Okay, so, I'm trying to play various Xbox Original such as Halo 2 and Sonic Heroes but they are just a little bit scratched and neither will play on my 360. Can anyone please tell me how to fix them without toothpaste (because it ruins the disc) or spending money (saving up for the new Xbox.)
BlazingLeopard
BlazingLeopard

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to fix Orginal Xbox games? Empty Re: Does anyone know how to fix Orginal Xbox games?

Post by FUNExtreme August 23rd 2013, 1:39 pm

I think you're best of going through the internet for this one. There are many methods to fix scratches.
FUNExtreme
FUNExtreme

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to fix Orginal Xbox games? Empty Re: Does anyone know how to fix Orginal Xbox games?

Post by Senjin August 27th 2013, 1:51 pm

?? I'm not buying either the Xbox One or the PS4. If I were you I'd buy a new gaming PC...
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by dodolnio August 27th 2013, 3:05 pm

I'm going XBOne since I already have a gaming PC :D
dodolnio
dodolnio

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryking August 27th 2013, 3:19 pm

You could flash, an original xbox, and download games to it. Seeing as there not in production and arnt supported anymore.
Stryking
Stryking

Back to top Go down

Post by camycamera August 27th 2013, 8:53 pm

my Halo 2 disk for xbox is borked, so i'm just gonna buy Halo 2 for PC instead :D
camycamera
camycamera

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazingLeopard August 29th 2013, 7:38 am

To be honest I might consider getting H2 for Xbox fixed for £5 than get a really expensive PC and an Xbox One.
BlazingLeopard
BlazingLeopard

Back to top Go down

Post by camycamera August 29th 2013, 10:26 pm

BlazingLeopard wrote:To be honest I might consider getting H2 for Xbox fixed for £5 than get a really expensive PC and an Xbox One.
my PC is actually only $100 dollars more than the X1, and it runs everything.... so no, you don't need an expensive PC.

also, any PC should be able to run Halo 2 anyway.
camycamera
camycamera

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazingLeopard August 31st 2013, 5:48 am

camycamera wrote:
BlazingLeopard wrote:To be honest I might consider getting H2 for Xbox fixed for £5 than get a really expensive PC and an Xbox One.
my PC is actually only $100 dollars more than the X1, and it runs everything.... so no, you don't need an expensive PC.

also, any PC should be able to run Halo 2 anyway.
But I swear Microsoft said they were getting rid of Games for Windows live, so for me there'd be no point because I won't be able to play online. (I couldn't anyway but still)
BlazingLeopard
BlazingLeopard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top