Your top favourite video games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your top favourite video games Empty Your top favourite video games

Post by Apsuli February 13th 2015, 2:17 am

So this is topic where you can list your top favourite video games. There are no restrictions in amount of games you can include, you can do top 100 if you want to.

One thing though is that I'd prefer if you didn't put more than one game from one franchise. You can put your favourite game of the franchise and put a little note at the end of the post telling "But other games of the franchise kick *** too!". Top 10 list with only Call of Duties could be little boring.

Make the lists based on personal enjoyment.

In the spoiler is mine to start off.
Apsuli's list:

Your turn!

PS: I can't believe I got censored for "kick ***" but not for "sucks fat cock".

Last edited by Apsuli on February 13th 2015, 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos everywhere)
Apsuli
Apsuli

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Your top favourite video games Empty Re: Your top favourite video games

Post by Neesy February 13th 2015, 12:35 pm

Spoiler:

Notable mensions: TimeSplitter series, MGS series, HALO2, SSBB: Melee, Streets of rage series and Final Fantasy series.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen February 13th 2015, 1:03 pm

Your top favourite video games 220px-Boogerman_-_A_Pick_and_Flick_Adventure_Coverart
Accept no substitutes
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind February 13th 2015, 5:05 pm

My list goes like this...

Spoiler:
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Misriah Armory February 24th 2015, 11:32 pm

Halo & Battlefield are my two favorites. If they could combine as one my life would be complete.
Misriah Armory
Misriah Armory

Thumbs Up : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time February 24th 2015, 11:43 pm

The hardest question of my life. I've played way too many games WAY TOO many all you have to know is that Halo is at the top :P
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainsick98 February 25th 2015, 7:39 pm

I have many favorites; but, halo ce and counterstrike source are the most memorable because we played them at dorm lan parties. I gained lots of respect from my friends for my halo ce pistol whupin skillz... lol
Brainsick98
Brainsick98

Thumbs Up : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 February 26th 2015, 12:03 am

10. Spyro The Dragon
This one is really one of my favorites due to nostalgia but playing it even now it is a lot of fun. Made a huge part of my childhood.
9.Pokemon
Pokemon now is worse than COD to me but I enjoyed the first few games very much. I played it for hours trying to beat my brothers to complete the national dex. I would have done it if my cartridge didn't break down. Thank geeks and nerds for emulation!
8.Hotline Miami
An extremely fun game that I played. Wished it had more content but I'll definitely be buying part 2.
7.Minecraft
I hate the idea of myself playing it for hours in the past but it holds a place in my heart thanks to all the friends I made on it. Most of them have moved on but playing with them is something I wouldn't trade for the world. That may sound weird or sad to some...
6.Killing Floor
I had so much fun with this game. It really sets itself apart from your average zombie killing simulator out there. The modding community is great at keeping this alive and I will be hoping part 2 is just as great.
5.The Halo series.
I have been here and played every Halo game from the first to the horror that was the 4th.(My opinion :P) Have some goddamn good memories playing LAN on the original Xbox at my house with my family.
4. The Doom series.
I have played 1,2 and 3 while enjoying every single one. I often boot it up at school or at home when I want to see what crazy new map the Doom community has come up with. I wasn't born with this game but I still love it today.
3.Wolfenstein: The New Order
I had so much fucking fun with this game. People tell me that the story was the true gem of the experience but I honestly could give less of a shit. The gunplay just feels so right. Each gun in my hands(metaphorically) felt amazing. Had to finish it on the hardest mode, collect every item, and unlock every achievement before putting it down.
2.Half-Life series
What can I say about this game that hasn't been said? I love these games so much. Been playing them since I was a small kid on my old compaq. Even now I still have fun booting it up and running some levels. Everything about it feels great.
1.Castlevania series
I fucking love these games. I have always loved the shit out of the style these games offers. If you have me on steam and see me on an emulator then chances are I'm playing Castlevania. I never enjoyed the Lords of Shadows series due to their more "cinematic" feel type of gameplay and other than a few other titles I enjoy all of them. Casltevania: Symphony of the Night is my favorite one all though it does have its flaws.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by halofan February 26th 2015, 10:10 pm

1# Joint Operations Combined Arms

Can't say I've played any other game for as long as this one. Probably bc its unique to modern fps games. Another game would be Halo 3 and Reach. Last, No more room in hell is fun for a free game.
halofan
halofan

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top