Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 3 Empty Re: Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Post by camycamera August 1st 2013, 7:09 pm

also, i'm pretty sure my i5 3570 is 3.4GHz :D
camycamera
camycamera

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 3 Empty Re: Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Post by iBloxman August 1st 2013, 7:16 pm

I heard theres a 5ghz 8 core processor by AMD coming soon!
iBloxman
iBloxman

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by TailsTheGamer August 1st 2013, 7:38 pm

iBloxman wrote:I heard theres a 5ghz 8 core processor by AMD coming soon!
I wonder what type of CPU it'll be.
TailsTheGamer
TailsTheGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by camycamera August 1st 2013, 7:50 pm

i wouldn't get your hopes up....
camycamera
camycamera

Back to top Go down

Post by Vector August 2nd 2013, 9:19 am

I'm Vector, but the IRLs call me Louie.

I like to play flash games and Minecraft.
I don't do too much other than play Xbox (VectroKnight, if you're interested)
I laugh a little too hard at that picture over to the left.
I have 3 cats, and they are fantastic. Cats are so cool.
I watch Doctor Who a little bit too much (But then again, how much is too much?)
I don't have much else to say, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Vector
Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazingLeopard August 2nd 2013, 11:24 am

Hi, Leopard here.
I am very enthusiastic about gaming.
I love Halo, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Borderlands, Battlefield and Deus Ex.
I've been on XBL for 10 years (since I was 4)
I'm quite active on Twitter (@BlazingLeopard BTW)
I'm extremely active on Xbox Live (friends list is full, sorry :))
I'm 15 in exactly 40 days from now.
I stay up really late and sometimes don't sleep at all.
And finally, I'm ginger. :)

Last edited by BlazingLeopard on August 2nd 2013, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out one of my many favourite games.)
BlazingLeopard
BlazingLeopard

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryking August 2nd 2013, 4:50 pm

Hey my name is Ryan

Im Canadian and like Maple syrup.
Im one of 3D artist working on this game, that likes vehicular combat and spatters.
Long time halo fan (played everyone), and love gaming.
likes to chill out with my fellow Canadians.
Is better then DBB.
And i don't play Hockey, but i do (American) Football and Rugby.

DERP imma Dev

my steam iD: stryking
my XBOXLIVE: stryker295
Stryking
Stryking

Back to top Go down

Post by XFXRadeon August 2nd 2013, 7:43 pm

TailsTheGamer wrote:

AMD FX 9590 is overclocked to 5GHz. The base clock speed is 4.7GHz going for $920.31 USD.  And the FX 9370 is Overclocked to 4.7GHz while its base clock speed is at 4.4GHz at a price of $576.27 USD. Both are listed at PCSuperStore.  Also wattage will be around 220w.

TomsHardware.com wrote:Do note, though, that AMD has yet to release any official word on pricing, and that at the time of writing the listings have already been taken down. AMD did mention that the chips would be coming out sometime this summer for system integrators. Sadly, it is possible that the chips won't even be available directly through retail channels.

Also my name is XFXRadeon, you might know me for my project Kaido Xtreme Racing on the CryDev forums. I have also done the music work for this project. I am part of the site mod team, please let me know if you have any questions.
XFXRadeon

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman August 2nd 2013, 8:04 pm

XFXRadeon wrote:
TailsTheGamer wrote:

AMD FX 9590 is overclocked to 5GHz. The base clock speed is 4.7GHz going for $920.31 USD.  And the FX 9370 is Overclocked to 4.7GHz while its base clock speed is at 4.4GHz at a price of $576.27 USD. Both are listed at PCSuperStore.  Also wattage will be around 220w.

TomsHardware.com wrote:Do note, though, that AMD has yet to release any official word on pricing, and that at the time of writing the listings have already been taken down. AMD did mention that the chips would be coming out sometime this summer for system integrators. Sadly, it is possible that the chips won't even be available directly through retail channels.

Also my name is XFXRadeon, you might know me for my project Kaido Xtreme Racing on the CryDev forums. I have also done the music work for this project. I am part of the site mod team, please let me know if you have any questions.
I got a question, are you the one who made the tech demo music?
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike August 2nd 2013, 8:06 pm

Hi!
My name is Big Mike and I'm quite Mad.

I like playing the piano and I also like creating music, although I'm not that good at it.
I REALLY like halo, I've waited for a epic halo game like this on PC for ages! It looks amazing
I like playing sports, but not in a club, just for fun.

I also have a girlfriend called Gwendolyn that I play alot of halo with and I love her very much, but most of the things she say is just gibberish... she uses a very complex vocabulary

I also like too read alot of books

Big Mike
Big Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by camycamera August 2nd 2013, 10:08 pm

hm, Gwendolyn seems familiar....
camycamera
camycamera

Back to top Go down

Post by XFXRadeon August 2nd 2013, 10:31 pm

iBloxman wrote:
I got a question, are you the one who made the tech demo music?

Yes. You can find it here on my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/trevorpotprocky/alpine-lake
XFXRadeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike August 3rd 2013, 8:38 am

camycamera wrote:hm, Gwendolyn seems familiar....

She has ALOT of accounts on various halo forums..

Oh and did I tell you that I drive a Lamborghini Gallardo? :D
Big Mike
Big Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman August 3rd 2013, 9:19 am

Big Mike wrote:
camycamera wrote:hm, Gwendolyn seems familiar....

She has ALOT of accounts on various halo forums..

Oh and did I tell you that I drive a Lamborghini Gallardo? :D
Are you a millionare?
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusa 'Aezotee August 3rd 2013, 10:26 am

Big Mike wrote:
Oh I wonder who you could be? Haha
And Gwendolyn I see...
Kusa 'Aezotee
Kusa 'Aezotee

Thumbs Up : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 August 4th 2013, 11:07 pm

Greetings fellow Halo fans, I am SilentGamer64. I love Halo, and I think the fact that this is going to be a fan made game is great! All we can do now is discuss and speculate, but I can't wait until this game comes out!

Also, as indicated by my avatar, I like elites. :P
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by snaptastic101 August 5th 2013, 4:23 am

Good morning to all around here.Im snaptastic101 (snap for short).Im still a student,12th grade.I accidentally got on this site from a google search of halo 3 pc.I am also a very advanced cyborg from the future.Questions?
snaptastic101
snaptastic101

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply Five August 5th 2013, 5:40 am

I'm Simply. I am here as a lurker to see what the heck this thing is.
Simply Five
Simply Five

Back to top Go down

Post by FUNExtreme August 5th 2013, 7:34 pm

Hello,

Let's make this into a little list ;)

My name is Robin.
I'm 19 years old.
I live in Belgium.
I speak Dutch (primary language), English, little bit of French and can understand German (but only the basics)
The first game I ever played on PC was Halo 1. I have both halo 1 and 2 for PC, obviously finished them. I have played the other games but do not own an xbox myself.
I'm closely following this project and have signed up to become Community Manager, so if all goes well you'll see me replying a lot more often ;)

@XFXRadeon: I LOVE the music you made for the tech demo. There's not many orchestral songs I like but the ones I do like start a whole series of random (and epic) scenes in my head. This is exactly what your song did. I would love to describe the scene but this post would get too long.
FUNExtreme
FUNExtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by snaptastic101 August 6th 2013, 1:07 am

BTW does anyone know how do i change my profile pic??
snaptastic101
snaptastic101

Back to top Go down

Post by dafeff August 6th 2013, 5:01 am

Hi. Im dan. Nice to meet everyone.

I work as a co manager of a golf course in Wisconsin.

My 5 favorite passions are electronic music, everything cars, games, computers, and technology in general.

I tend to spend the least possible so I can indulge in things I love :3

My house is made out of 2 stacked 60 foot long shipping containers. The top one is purpendicular to the bottom and has a black and red color scheme.

Me and 5 of my friends and their wives all live on the same 60 acre property and (most of us) tend to get along well.

I drive a 2012 MB SLK 55 AMG. Ill keep it until one of us gives way to the afterlife.

I have a 14 inch razer blade with 512 gbs of ssd goodness and a GTX 765m 2gb GPU. I used to own an alienware m11x but it went out after 2 years. I give the razer my highest praise.

On a different note, lets talk halo.

Halo is something I care a lot about, being that halo ce is the first and favorite game I've ever played, so prepare for what I'm about to say....

Halo 4 was honestly one of the biggest
Disappointments for me ever. The multiplayer threw out everything the previous halos worked on to perfect, and traded it for a saturated class system. Forge in my opinion felt empty without forge world. The campaign just didn't feel familiar, all the characters got shoved down your throat and you ended up not caring for them. The only bright spot was the brilliant way they conveyed Cortana and the chief's friendship up until Cortana's death. Personally, I completely disregard Halo 4 as part of the halo series because it simply did not feel like a serious halo, it felt like a ploy by microsoft to appeal to little kids and take our money.

But regardless, halo is and always will be the game I care most about, which is why I want to thank everyone who is dedicating their time to this project. You guys aren't some greedy corporate parasite, you truly care about halo.

Thank you. For actually caring.
dafeff
dafeff

Back to top Go down

Post by XFXRadeon August 6th 2013, 9:21 pm

FUNExtreme wrote:Hello,

Let's make this into a little list ;)

My name is Robin.
I'm 19 years old.
I live in Belgium.
I speak Dutch (primary language), English, little bit of French and can understand German (but only the basics)
The first game I ever played on PC was Halo 1. I have both halo 1 and 2 for PC, obviously finished them. I have played the other games but do not own an xbox myself.
I'm closely following this project and have signed up to become Community Manager, so if all goes well you'll see me replying a lot more often ;)

@XFXRadeon: I LOVE the music you made for the tech demo. There's not many orchestral songs I like but the ones I do like start a whole series of random (and epic) scenes in my head. This is exactly what your song did. I would love to describe the scene but this post would get too long.

Welcome to the forums and maybe someday ;)

Thank you for the complements greatly :D  I have worked very hard on organizing stuff into the scene and I had taken 3-4 weeks to compose. I have more music to work on though *runs away*

Just let me know if you have any problems by sending me a PM.

XFXRadeon

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 3 Empty New guy is so cool, bros

Post by AustinDouglasFord August 6th 2013, 10:56 pm

Hey everyone, I'm AustinDouglasFord, or Mix (or even mixmasterchief) if you're on other sites. I decided to go with my actual name on this forum simply because I recently applied to help with the project as a writer/ voice actor. I hope we can play together soon!!!
AustinDouglasFord
AustinDouglasFord

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 3 Empty me too

Post by outlawjosey August 6th 2013, 11:17 pm

hey i just recently proposed a character and possible story
outlawjosey
outlawjosey

Back to top Go down

Post by camycamera August 6th 2013, 11:49 pm

snaptastic101 wrote:BTW does anyone know how do i change my profile pic??

http://www.project-contingency.net/t91-editing-your-profile-a-temporary-bypass
camycamera
camycamera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum