Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 12 Empty Re: Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Post by TheAandZ March 22nd 2016, 8:52 pm

Hello my name is Sam I am
Would you like some green eggs? and ham?

JK I'm TheAandZ nice to meet you fellas.
I love sketching, basketball, and video games.
I'm a huge fan of Halos 1 - Reach (except ODST cuz I never played it).
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day ^.^
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 12 Empty Re: Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Post by SirMarty April 13th 2016, 3:40 am

I don't think I've ever introduced myself here so here goes...

I'm Sir Marty the Magnificent, aspiring Gaming Legend. I'm a cosplay, machinima and professional gaming enthusiast, and I hope I can make careers out of at least one of those things one day.

I'm also a Halo loyalist and exclusively an Elite player. I believe classic Halo is the only way Halo should be played.

Can't be bothered to say much more. I hope to be more active here and on the PC skype.
SirMarty
SirMarty

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SAA May 1st 2016, 9:40 pm

TheAandZ wrote:
I'm a huge fan of Halos 1 - Reach (except ODST cuz I never played it).
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day ^.^
Personally, I loved ODST, but maybe that's just cause I spent $20 on it instead of $60.
As an avid Metroid fan, I don't mind being shrouded in solitude, looking for clues and relics from the past, as I explore the aftermath.
If you play ODST, I highly recommend that you look for and listen to all the audio logs, use the internet if you have to, it doesn't diminish the experience from learning about the story within the story, and seeing the effect of it near the end... it's so satisfying.
SAA
SAA

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum