Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 11 Empty Re: Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Post by Heatguts November 6th 2014, 11:26 pm

Reminds me of high school band. First day freshman year:

"Hello. I'm Lucas and I've been sober for 3 weeks now."

Laughed to hard. Don't blame me, I was only a freshman.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 11 Empty Greetings and salutations fellow Spartans

Post by Zombie November 10th 2014, 5:49 pm

I do apologize if I am posting in the wrong forum, but I am a n00b to this site >_<

My name is Zombie and I'm 20
My friends call me Tex and/or Skinner
I raised myself on the Halo Universe and I'm proud of it
I'm in school (almost out!) for Computer/Server IT
My dream is to own a 3D printer so I can make a set of Halo Arnor (a set of security and Hayabusa respectively)
I'm looking for XBone friends for Halo: ZombiesGoOmNom
I'm a helpful/talkative individual
I want this site/project to grow because it's Halo and I have full confidence that it will explode and grow even bigger in the long run

And that's about it, I hope to meet some cool people and make some new friends. So please comment ^-^
Zombie
Zombie

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 11 Empty Re: Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Post by Ripr Moramee November 14th 2014, 8:17 pm

This is a " Introduce yourself " Thread, so that is exactly what I am going to do.

I love well done games, e.g. Bioshock, Half Life 2, Fallout 3, Batman Arkham Asylum stuff like that. I love the occasional arcade game once in a while, but not all the time. I have played a wide range of games and usually don't judge a game by its cover. I realise developing a game takes quite a lot of effort and most assholes out there thinks it takes 5 minutes and its done, that is why I appreciate quality games. (Psst, I play other games aswell, but seeing as this is a "Introduce yourself" forum, I won't go on about it.)

I love Elites and the Covenant Hierarchy in general, and wish I had my own set of Arbiter armour to don. :[  Especially (as you can tell from my picture) Ripr Moramee's.

I respect someone if they respect me, if you piss me off. You will know about it. Nicely snuggled up? Good.

And there ya go. I would reveal more, but I would end up crashing the machine of whatever is hosting this website with the amount of shear info I could talk about. So you know, 2:00 clock behind the bins...meet you there! ;)
Ripr Moramee
Ripr Moramee

Thumbs Up : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by luis221 November 15th 2014, 10:46 pm

Hi My name is Luis Ive played games ever since I was a kid Mostly Consoles but ive been steadily getting upgraded PC's and getting more games for it.

For the halo universe I mostly Love the Insurrectionists EX United rebel front, Eridanus rebels. Hence my picture is a URF logo.
luis221
luis221

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 11 Empty New here, looks promising!

Post by ZerohRooted November 16th 2014, 9:34 pm

[center]Hey guys, new member here!
Well, since i'm a new member here, I figured the best thing to do was create an introduction.

Hobbies.
My hobbies include boxing, editing, gaming, and computer stuff.

I don't 100% know what to expect from being on this forum other than making friends and learning more about the project!
I really am hoping to see this project follow through with it's plan and release one day! Ever since finding out Halo didn't release on PC ever i've really wanted to play it!

If you want a video edited just PM me and i'll see if I have time to do it! (Been editing since 2009)

If you want to know anything about computers (networks, security, hardware, software, coding, etc.) PM me. I might not have the answer right away, but I have tons of friends that will be able to help you!
ZerohRooted
ZerohRooted

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts November 16th 2014, 11:16 pm

Uh... that spoiler left me really confused...

I'm just gonna guess you took it all from a taylor swift song.

Also mister new guy, what do you use to video edit? Out of curiosity.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerohRooted November 17th 2014, 12:10 am

Heatguts wrote:Uh... that spoiler left me really confused...

I'm just gonna guess you took it all from a taylor swift song.

Also mister new guy, what do you use to video edit? Out of curiosity.

Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects for now, I just got a new PC and need to re-download C4D and Boujou.
ZerohRooted
ZerohRooted

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing November 17th 2014, 5:19 am

@Heat
Christina Perri reference.

@Zeroh
What do you mean when you sad edit videos?
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts November 17th 2014, 8:49 pm

ZerohRooted wrote:
Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects for now, I just got a new PC and need to re-download C4D and Boujou.

Ah. Did you just pick up vegas pro for fun then? Considering that its hundreds of muneez? Or do you actually have a job editing videos?

Jaing wrote:
@Zeroh
What do you mean when you sad edit videos?
Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 11 Z
That stuff. It isn't that hard once you get the hang of it... until you get ahold of a professional video editor with keyframes and mask support.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerohRooted November 21st 2014, 11:20 pm

Heatguts wrote:
Ah. Did you just pick up vegas pro for fun then? Considering that its hundreds of muneez? Or do you actually have a job editing videos?
When I was younger I just wanted to start editing videos. I started with WMM back in '07, which got me absolutely no where! I would just record stuff and cut it up and put some cheesy little effects/transitions around. So in '09 I decided to upgrade to SVP after my friend recommended it to me(this is where I like to say I actually started)! Since then i've used all of todays greatest/most renown editing tools (AAE, Boujou, C4D, PS). I used to want to make a living off of it, but dumped that dream and decided to keep it a hobby.
ZerohRooted
ZerohRooted

Back to top Go down

Post by ax2themax November 23rd 2014, 2:08 pm

Hey everybody, I'm max, and I do stuff
ax2themax
ax2themax

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by thegenuinebuzz December 20th 2014, 8:36 pm

I'm Iestyn, i'm 17 years old, and i was a very well known league of legends guide maker. I've gone more into SMITE now.

My ultimate goal is to be a physics teacher , and do a bit of modeling on the side, i fit the cute geek aesthetic. That's about it
thegenuinebuzz
thegenuinebuzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Apsuli December 29th 2014, 11:22 pm

'ello. My name is Apsuli. Young male living in Finland and who likes videogames and drawing.

For videogames I enjoy shooters like Halo quite a bit. I love sandbox games like Minecraft but sadly there hasn't been too many people to play with lately. I have long history with Runescape and would like to find new MMORPG to leave all social life for and I'm quite looking forward for possible western beta of Black Desert online.

Consoles I have are PS3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo 3DS. PC stays as my favourite platform.

I enjoy all kinds of sweet things; candies and sweet bakery. Favourite food would be... Pork pie, I guess.

My favourite form of entertainment is definitely videogames. I also really appreciate a good story in any form. I read a lot of manga and western comics. Not a fan of books though.
That's probably enough useless trivia to make someone fall asleep.

Last edited by Apsuli on August 20th 2015, 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Apsuli
Apsuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir February 24th 2015, 5:28 am

Hi My name is Abdul Fatir. :)

1. I am a Human
2. I was born on Earth
3. I can't fly :D
4. I am 17 years old
5. I'm in college (Doing Software Engineering)
6. I wear Glasses
7. I am a PC gamer
8. I love Halo Universe
9. I have a Parrot (4 years old)
10. My Steam name is : ayf_kiler [can't change this silly name :| ]
11. My Gamertag is Abdul Fatir
12. And most of all i like cleanliness
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSeek March 4th 2015, 9:03 pm

well i've been stalking this forum for ... 3 months, time to join and introduce mahself. I can't wait for this game. Following this thing since CE3 :2014! I am actually taking an interest in modding for Custom Edition too and i thought staying around here i might pick up a few things...plus i kinda want to reserve the name DeathSeek when the game comes out XD
DeathSeek
DeathSeek

Back to top Go down

Post by burrow900 March 10th 2015, 11:55 am

Hello! My name is burrow900

I've been playing games all my life, whether it's video games or sports (more specifically basketball), and they've been a passion of mine for a while. I run a website CompeteLeague.com (I can remove if that's not okay to link). It's a site for League of Legends competition for players of all ranks, it mimics the popular LCS (which is like a league for professional LoL) and provides a competitive environment to anyone, not just the top .01 percent of players.

I am a PC gamer, I made the switch from Xbox to PC 5 years ago and it was well worth it. I do miss Halo however =(.

I'm 18 years old, a Senior in high school. I'm going to Junior College to play basketball.

I'm a HUGE Chicago Bulls fan (see picture). #SeeRed.

burrow900
burrow900

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 11th 2015, 10:19 am

Hello, I'm lolslayer

I like to create games in game maker, make 3d models, play games, and have some nice conversations on forums : 3

I'm not very popular on school ;n;, but I got a lot of friends which most are female so that's neat

I'm 16 year old now (for 3 days already :O) I'm lightly autistic and shy, so that's why I don't Skype much with ppl I don't know IRL

Even with my autism, I'm very social with my friends, so that's no problem, I just have to know that person first before I can be really social with him/her/it (One of my friends preferred herself as an it)

I'm the creator and l one programmor of At Destiny's Ending, after that I'm very busy with a shot load of other projects at one time

School is taking a lot of time, but that's life ;n;

I live in the Netherlands, which makes me happy : 3 (I'm also born in Singapore and my name is swedish (Pelle), and my last name is danish which I ain't going to mention)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 11 Empty Hello everyone :)

Post by L4w_3xecutor April 3rd 2015, 4:36 pm

Greetings Spartans, Greetings Elites,

My name is Mark and I am new here. I found this website today and read alot about this beautiful project.

A bit about myself:
-18 years old
-Job: Soldier (Feldjäger which is basically Military Police)
-Hobbies: Playing basketball, crying Pizza there is no helo for PC, gaming
-German (Da legt's dich nieder)
L4w_3xecutor
L4w_3xecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zusheqiel April 28th 2015, 6:35 pm

I just signed up. I have a halo themed community, inspired from rooster teeth's red vs blue. I'm going to stick around see if i can help any. I know a little coding, i can make videos.
Zusheqiel
Zusheqiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadmeat December 24th 2015, 6:34 pm

Ok just found this thread, and though it only polite to pass some info about me!

British, Ex Military 12 yrs served, Worked as an aircraft systems instructor until Dec 2012, now retired.

Love the FPS shooter type games, Halo, AA. Insurgency, Crysis etc
was a member of {)ESB(} clan , my tag was {)ESB(}Deadmeat I still use Deadmeat as my ingame wherever possible, I use Steam and have some 50+ games there with several others in Origin ie:- the BF2, 3, and 4 series and Crysis 2

nb   {)ESB(} foundered and fragmented as founders switched to consoles PS3 or something

I've never owned console, always been PC, ( history and specs below :- )

1st Pc Atari 520 ST,
2nd Atari 1024,
3rd Crossed to the dark side Apple Europlus (64mb Whoohoo!).  
.....Started on 6502 machine code, (Arghhh, still scarred .. and No I do not still practice those dark arts)
4th Home built (assembled ) 486 based system
5th bought Store built system evga 680 sli mb, intel core duo E6600, 2x evga Geforce 8800gtx, .....4gb ddr2.
6th Current system.

Intel Core i7 6700K @OC at 4636.21 MHz  (Original Frequency : 4000 MHz)
Motherboard Model Asus Z170-A
Memory (RAM) Total Size 32768 MB, Dual Channel (128 bit) DDR4-SDRAM
Graphic Card (GPU)  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 +SC +ACX
Storage (HDD/SSD)  
#1 SAMSUNG MZHPV256HDGL-00000....256 GB
#2 Western Digital WDC WD3003FZEX-00Z4SA0... 3000 GB
#3 TOSHIBA External USB 3.0...1000 GB
#4 SAMSUNG HD103UJ...1000 GB

Display 40 inches (101.6 cm) / 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 50-76 Hz

OS Windows Version Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Professional 64-bit

anything else you want to know just ask.
Deadmeat
Deadmeat

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 11 Empty Introduction

Post by SAA March 15th 2016, 3:05 am

Hi, I'm a newcomer. I've noticed that there's no official newcomer thread. It would be handy, especially once a playable version of Project Contingency gets released. It would be a great place for new players to introduce themselves with the benefit of not having the whole forum filled up with "Hi, I'm Billy Bob Joe!" posts.

Until then, I'll try to make an unofficial thread of an unofficial game. I'll start.

Hey, I'm S.A.A. I've been hooked onto Halo ever since I played Sandtrap BTB in Halo 3 at my friends house in 2010. My current gamertag is SAA 0. It used to be SAAKILLER, cause I was cliche like that. I also used to post on the Bungie.net forums when they were still beautiful and full life.

I still play Halo 3 and Reach.

Last edited by SAA on March 15th 2016, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
SAA
SAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts March 15th 2016, 3:47 pm

Tis one of the signs of a one-month to two-month regular member. Or longer, if we're lucky.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by CPSNAP March 21st 2016, 7:26 pm

I'm 14
I love drawing
I also love video editing, and making things (Weapons of destruction)!
I like being social
Building PC's
I'm a free spirit

If you wanna know some private stuff just call me maybe?
301-666-3490
CPSNAP
CPSNAP

Thumbs Up : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 22nd 2016, 1:32 pm

I'm neesy

ye
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh March 22nd 2016, 3:11 pm

I don't think I've ever posted here.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum