Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 2 Empty Re: Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Post by TailsTheGamer July 30th 2013, 3:54 pm

furryfoxy wrote:
TailsTheGamer wrote:
furryfoxy wrote:AMD Quad-Core A8-5545M Accelerated Processor 1.7 GHz(2.7Ghz with AMD Turbo Core Technology) 4MB L2 Cache   4 gb ram and 750 gb hdd sound good?
That's a laptop aint it :P
xD mayyyyybe, i'm gonna get it for my birthday in a month and idk if its good or not.

Wasn't the A8-5545M released a few months ago?
TailsTheGamer
TailsTheGamer

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't. - Page 2 Empty Re: Get to know eachother! Introduce yourself or don't.

Post by iBloxman July 30th 2013, 5:40 pm

[quote="TailsTheGamer"][quote="furryfoxy"][quote="TailsTheGamer"]
furryfoxy wrote:AMD Quad-Core A8-5545M Accelerated Processor 1.7 GHz(2.7Ghz with AMD Turbo Core Technology) 4MB L2 Cache   4 gb ram and 750 gb hdd sound good?
1.7ghz processor o_o thats low
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by camycamera July 31st 2013, 8:27 am

hello. i am.... that name on the left there (you know.... that one. right there. sigh.... camycamera)

been a fan of the Halo series for quite some time, mostly because of the lore, and the characters and events that go with it, and especially the beautiful music.

and i have always wanted a larger scale MP game set in the Halo universe (although, Planetside 2 has been my baby for quite some time).

and this project looks really good!

i promise to be respectful on the forums, and generally be a good boy! :Dlol

specs (because ima badass)

Intel Core i5 3570
ASUS GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB
Corsair CMP8GX3M2A1600C9 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3

feel free to add me on steam, i'm (almost) always around. name is the same :D
camycamera
camycamera

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman July 31st 2013, 9:45 am

camycamera wrote:hello. i am.... that name on the left there (you know.... that one. right there. sigh.... camycamera)

been a fan of the Halo series for quite some time, mostly because of the lore, and the characters and events that go with it, and especially the beautiful music.

and i have always wanted a larger scale MP game set in the Halo universe (although, Planetside 2 has been my baby for quite some time).

Intel Core i5 3570

Nice GPU you got there...
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by TailsTheGamer July 31st 2013, 5:36 pm

camycamera wrote:hello. i am.... that name on the left there (you know.... that one. right there. sigh.... camycamera)

Intel Core i5 3570

I'll call you Cam then. What's your motherboard?
TailsTheGamer
TailsTheGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by camycamera July 31st 2013, 9:04 pm

iBloxman wrote:

ikr. idk if your sarcastic, but it is a really good GPU. better than the stock GTX 650 by a long shot, and can run pretty much all modern games such as BF3 and Crysis 2 on TEH FULL GRAFFIX above 30 frames, which is not what i expected from it. i could have gone for a much better GPU however, but i like to save teh monies.

and coupled with 8gb of RAM, and an i5 3570 (i didn't get the K, as i am scared of overclocking, saved my 5 bucks lol), and it runs like a charm, and allows me to run great games on max that are heavy on CPU as well as GPU such as PlanetSide 2, although i choose to have the graffix down a tad for slightly better frames, but not that much so it looks ugly lol

TailsTheGamer wrote:

I'll call you Cam then.  What's your motherboard?

i'll get back to you on that one, i keep on forgetting, i have the name somewhere....

i also forgot to mention my PC cost me $610. i would highly recommend getting it as a first gaming PC as well (it is my first PC btw, i used to have a crappy, crappy one...), i'll post the rest of the specs later :D
camycamera
camycamera

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman July 31st 2013, 9:17 pm

[quote="camycamera"]
iBloxman wrote:

ikr. idk if your sarcastic, but it is a really good GPU. better than the stock GTX 650 by a long shot, and can run pretty much all modern games such as BF3 and Crysis 2 on TEH FULL GRAFFIX above 30 frames, which is not what i expected from it. i could have gone for a much better GPU however, but i like to save teh monies.

and coupled with 8gb of RAM, and an i5 3570 (i didn't get the K, as i am scared of overclocking, saved my 5 bucks lol), and it runs like a charm, and allows me to run great games on max that are heavy on CPU as well as GPU such as PlanetSide 2, although i choose to have the graffix down a tad for slightly better frames, but not that much so it looks ugly lol

Nah im not being sarcastic, it's better than my radeon hd 6570 which can play them at low with 50 fps :/
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by TailsTheGamer August 1st 2013, 12:23 am

camycamera wrote:
iBloxman wrote:

TailsTheGamer wrote:

i'll get back to you on that one, i keep on forgetting, i have the name somewhere....

i also forgot to mention my PC cost me $610. i would highly recommend getting it as a first gaming PC as well (it is my first PC btw, i used to have a crappy, crappy one...), i'll post the rest of the specs later :D

$610? Wow, you must have saved a bargain on your parts.
TailsTheGamer
TailsTheGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by camycamera August 1st 2013, 3:23 am

TailsTheGamer wrote:
camycamera wrote:
iBloxman wrote:

TailsTheGamer wrote:

$610?  Wow, you must have saved a bargain on your parts.

Corsair CX-430 V3 Power Supply
ASRock B75M-DGS Motherboard

^the rest of my specs :D
i got the MOBO for 50 bucks, i saved allot of money.
camycamera
camycamera

Back to top Go down

Post by YCobb August 1st 2013, 5:46 am

Hey whatup y'all.
Just another dude who saw the article on Kotaku and came to check stuff out.
YCobb
YCobb

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman August 1st 2013, 9:00 am

Thanks to to the bros at Kotaku we will have tons of new members posting who they are :D
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerfish August 1st 2013, 11:31 am

Hay. I'm a fish who also happens to be a ginger. Maybe a goldfish, but I don't know. I also found out about this today from Kotaku and I really hope this project goes well!

I'm off to college in two weeks, so I'll be running off of a laptop for years to come:
2.4Ghz Quad Core i7 (don't know the ID#)
NVidia 610M 2GB (I can run Crysis 1 on medium! ha!)
8GB of I believe 1333 RAM
Gingerfish
Gingerfish

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman August 1st 2013, 11:38 am

Gingerfish wrote:Hay.  I'm a fish who also happens to be a ginger.  Maybe a goldfish, but I don't know.  I also found out about this today from Kotaku and I really hope this project goes well!

I'm off to college in two weeks, so I'll be running off of a laptop for years to come:
Nice specs, crysis 1 was horribly optimized (ha!)
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerfish August 1st 2013, 11:42 am

iBloxman wrote:Nice specs, crysis 1 was horribly optimized (ha!)

Yeah, with Crysis 3 still being from the current console generation I'm not worried about running Project: Contingency
Gingerfish
Gingerfish

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman August 1st 2013, 11:45 am

Gingerfish wrote:
iBloxman wrote:Nice specs, crysis 1 was horribly optimized (ha!)

Yeah, with Crysis 3 still being from the current console generation I'm not worried about running Project: Contingency
It will probably be much lower than crysis 3, maybe similar to warface..
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by NeX August 1st 2013, 12:37 pm

Howdy, I go by NeX, and I have mainly done Halo 1 PC modding before. Most of my work took place in the graphic department, tweaking shaders, retexturing models, and messing with particle/environment effects. However, due to my schooling, I am very proficient in C++, and thanks to the Phasor server app for Halo CE/PC, I am also proficient in LUA script, which are the two languages I will be using to further this project. I have absolutely no experience working in CryEngine3 before now, and if any of you have any previous forays with coding/scripting for the cryengine, please let me know, I'd love to talk with you; the sooner I get started the better.
NeX
NeX

Back to top Go down

Post by DBB August 1st 2013, 1:07 pm

Gingerfish wrote:Hay.  I'm a fish who also happens to be a ginger.  Maybe a goldfish, but I don't know.  I also found out about this today from Kotaku and I really hope this project goes well!

You're a Ginger and going to college in two weeks just like me. What a coincidence.
DBB
DBB

Thumbs Up : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SiC THEPRO1121 August 1st 2013, 1:15 pm

Hey

Im THEPRO1121, the "SiC" tag is a clan im in for halo 2 vista xD

i like playing halo 2 pc alot, playing custom maps and stuff xD

i heard about this project from someone at a halo 2 website xD

i dont want to advertise it, because i dont know if its against the rules from posting other website lol

if im allowed ill post it later xD it a halo 2 forum for the "SiC" clan and custom map creators xD
SiC THEPRO1121
SiC THEPRO1121

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman August 1st 2013, 1:20 pm

SiC THEPRO1121 wrote:Hey

i dont want to advertise it, because i dont know if its against the rules from posting other website lol

if im allowed ill post it later xD it a halo 2 forum for the "SiC" clan and custom map creators xD
Halo 2 pc sucked :/ it's also pretty much dead..
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman August 1st 2013, 2:40 pm

furryfoxy wrote:
iBloxman wrote:
SiC THEPRO1121 wrote:Hey

Halo 2 pc sucked :/ it's also pretty much dead..
what? when did a halo game ever suck? i love all of them :D
Halo 2 for the pc was the absolute WORST game i ever played. Horrible port the game is pretty much dead, (like 20 freakin people!), the campaign had a stupid cliffhanger, you couldn't finish the fight on pc..
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by iBloxman August 1st 2013, 6:11 pm

furryfoxy wrote:whats bad about that cliff hanger,i think it was exciting, not knowing, the wonder of what will happen next filling, it was amazing, and halo 2 never needed people in it, the game never was stable but it was fine :)i still play it for fun
I can't even play it because of games for windows live always giving me the error "You can't join this party right now! Please try again later" -.-
iBloxman
iBloxman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum