New trailer from GLASSED

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New trailer from GLASSED - Page 2 Empty Re: New trailer from GLASSED

Post by shaban December 1st 2015, 11:02 am

Heatguts wrote:
shaban wrote:
R93_Sniper wrote:from what I can see with glassed gameplay, it sucks quite frankly. It doesn't seem appealing to me.

well it does for me and many people:) and it's getting more attention too,while this isn't sadly.
It's getting more attention because they're putting more stuff out. Contingency will generate attention when it releases stuff too, and if it is more refined and better looking, it'll make a bigger splash.

hope your right about that.
shaban
shaban

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh December 1st 2015, 11:47 am

And why are you switching accounts? We all know both spartan1995 and shaban are sherss
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by shaban December 1st 2015, 12:13 pm

Mootjuh wrote:And why are you switching accounts? We all know both spartan1995 and shaban are sherss

yes i know that.

These two accounts are mine,not my brothers just so you know! the reason why i made a new one because i forgotten my password but now i remember it but I will use this account more since it has my real name on it :)
shaban
shaban

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy December 1st 2015, 2:22 pm

not my brothers

All three accounts could belong to phoenix... lmao
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper December 1st 2015, 5:34 pm

If you know sshers, then you would know the difference between him and dreux.

Being said, the only dev giving glassed shit right now is myself. I talk to burney (you know, the leader of the two glassed devs? Project lead?) On a semi regular basis and complain to him directly. He has the ability to do a lot more and i would much rather see him refine his work than put out shoddy trailers.

I think you need to learn the difference between being critical and shamelessly shitposting. I'm always one to be critical because it gives me the ability to see what issues may exist and come up with solutions to fix them whilst retaining the majority of the original idea. My main issue with glassed is simply that there seems to be a focus on visual fidelity and not enough on the gameplay. They have CMT assets for placeholder, so not having at the very least some decent gameplay is inexcusable.

Also, word to the wise, stop trying to act as if the three main Halo fan Projects (Installation 01, Glassed, Contingency) are in some form of a superiority contest. We all want a fun halo game for the pc and have different means of getting to our goals. Why must you try to pit us against one another when we just want to work on a game for fun? Do you honestly think that trying to behave as you are will improve anything? All you're doing is irritating the devs of all projects. We have no desire for drama, keep it to yourself.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddam-Insane December 1st 2015, 5:42 pm

I don't think people do mean any harm bro. It's mostly teasing i think. People want you to release something new. They know "project contingency" will deliver......but what the hell do i know, i'm just a limo driver =) <3 Merry christmas to all <3 =)
Saddam-Insane
Saddam-Insane

Thumbs Up : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh December 1st 2015, 6:17 pm

Shers does mean harm actually. First thing he did was spam Halomaps when our first tech demo was released saying: "HALO CE HAS NO POTENTIAL" and started showing cryengine ports of Halo assets
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy December 1st 2015, 6:30 pm

I'm going to make my own Halo project entitled: Project: Politics or Project: Internal Affairs

not decided yet

kappa
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by shaban December 1st 2015, 6:51 pm

Mootjuh wrote:Shers does mean harm actually. First thing he did was spam Halomaps when our first tech demo was released saying: "HALO CE HAS NO POTENTIAL" and started showing cryengine ports of Halo assets

yea he must of been very excited back then lol.
shaban
shaban

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightspro December 6th 2015, 12:09 am

https://imgur.com/DqtCLYN

So I thought Venerence was dead but they put out a update Feb of 2015 and came back to the site and this is up, hmm wonder if it's still going.
midnightspro
midnightspro

Thumbs Up : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper December 6th 2015, 12:41 am

The major players of venerance left it. One joined 343i, another joined us, some open souced their stuff and went off radar. If its the same leader i dont see anything happening any time ever
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightspro December 9th 2015, 2:42 am

R93_Sniper wrote:The major players of venerance left it. One joined 343i, another joined us, some open souced their stuff and went off radar. If its the same leader i dont see anything happening any time ever

Seems like their entire project just went to shit, which sucks they seemed to have a unique story planned for the game, it would be cool if it was still in development.
midnightspro
midnightspro

Thumbs Up : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top