Halo Ethos: A Celebration of Halo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo Ethos: A Celebration of Halo - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Ethos: A Celebration of Halo

Post by RockMetal&Time October 19th 2015, 10:52 am

I'm not calling anyone out don't start any degenerate *** drama

I have stated multiple times that I UNDERSTAND the criticism and hate for Halo 5 especially when it comes to ADS SPRINT.etc

Yes R93 my argument is basically this... "I like the game and ya'll don't"

"It makes me moist and it makes you dry"

"BUT I like it therefore it's a good game to me!"
"and you don't like it therefore it's a bad game to you!"

That simple!

and with that i leave to masturbate to some more Halo 5 news brb
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Halo Ethos: A Celebration of Halo - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo Ethos: A Celebration of Halo

Post by Heatguts October 19th 2015, 3:14 pm

Well for all I know halo 5 is a great game. I'm just more concerned it'll fall victim to the series of potholes lining its runway - lack of features come to be expected, features missing at launch, some fans feel the series has changed too much, some fans feel the series hasn't changed enough, etc. 343's warzone sounds interesting enough for me to want to give it a try, but realistically it might just turn out to be rather boring or stale. In addition, warzone isn't the first interesting different btb multiplayer mode to enter the franchise - the first being invasion - and that never really caught on as much as would have been liked.

Maybe the campaign will play great, or maybe the weapons will be stale and boring and all just faction-specific versions of each other. Maybe the graphics will be cool, or maybe I won't get past the ugly-as-anus elites assuming they're being brought in from H4. I don't really want to attack Halo 5, except of course when they announce they've made a decision that alienates certain players (ie lack of splitscreen), I just think that sometimes RMT's opinions leave some drawbacks out and sometimes his points don't quite make sense.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 October 19th 2015, 3:49 pm

It is always wise to look before you leap.

Interpret that any way you want. (It applies to both sides of the spectrum, BTW)
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix October 20th 2015, 8:54 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH! HOLD UP! Halo 6 is called Rain Sands? Ive never heard of this, but then again I haven't gotten a gameinformer in over six months, sooo...
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen October 20th 2015, 9:28 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:WOAH WOAH WOAH! HOLD UP! Halo 6 is called Rain Sands? Ive never heard of this, but then again I haven't gotten a gameinformer in over six months, sooo...
Halo Ethos: A Celebration of Halo - Page 2 Youre_serious_futurama
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortanium November 15th 2015, 10:55 pm

You do know.. Halo 5 has no split-screen.

It is definitely going to fail..

343 has ruined it for us...
Cortanium
Cortanium

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy November 16th 2015, 3:53 am

You got here just in time...
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top