[FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread

Post by Ripr Moramee December 26th 2015, 3:53 pm

SilentGamer64 wrote:Geez, do any of you guys have lives outside the internet? Sorry it's been a while but I had finals and my family hosted Christmas this year. I will be posting an update of the current situation of the game soon.

Ripr Moramee, Missingno currently isn't in the game, but I plan on adding it in there eventually. I don't know how I feel about purposefully naming it "Overkill PC", but I could make a trainer for you where your team is Missingno with that as a nickname.

I'm assuming every suggestion after Ripr is just a joke.

Its cool that you are even taking it into consideration bro. Yeah do that man, and give them like weird a** stats each. If you can. You're a cool guy. Cool. Ice-cool. Ice baby cool. Love you bae <3
Ripr Moramee
Ripr Moramee

Thumbs Up : 2

Back to top Go down

[FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread

Post by TheAandZ December 27th 2015, 5:38 pm

Neesy wrote:
Geez, do any of you guys have lives outside the internet?

Yes actually I just came back from San Diego this morning!!
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 28th 2015, 4:33 am

SilentGamer64 wrote:Geez, do any of you guys have lives outside the internet? Sorry it's been a while but I had finals and my family hosted Christmas this year. I will be posting an update of the current situation of the game soon.

Ripr Moramee, Missingno currently isn't in the game, but I plan on adding it in there eventually. I don't know how I feel about purposefully naming it "Overkill PC", but I could make a trainer for you where your team is Missingno with that as a nickname.

I'm assuming every suggestion after Ripr is just a joke.

Yes, but outside is boring. You see the same s**t everywhere:
NPCs known as other people wander this world.
They are strange and poorly programmed. Most of them are generic, claiming to be unique. But just like every other NPC, they only have a goal to make life interesting from time to time. When these NPCs get online, things happen, such as Facebook or Twitter. But who are truly the Player Characters of this poor and troubled world?

We are: the ones, who thanks to the internet, can communicate with one another over long distances. In our local areas, we are surrounded by idiots, unable to choose where to go due to pocketbook sizes being a limit. If we could, we would all move to an ideallic location and become a nation of Players, not generics. The internet is where we turn to see others like ourselves. Sure we may hate some of these fellow Players, but at least the NPC interaction is at a bare minimum.
Another Question is: Who are the NPCs?

Are they simply fallen players who have lost all purpose and imagination, so they just copy what others do like mindless apes? Or are they simply just extras, wasting resources? Who knows. But then again, could a Player be pretending to be an NPC to fit in? After all, an NPC finds out who a player is, it becomes like Inception: the extras will attack he who stands out. Players Unite, we have been separated far too long.

And the internet is our companion, our owl who sends messages at whatever speed your bandwidth allows. We are the Players, we are unique, and you are annoyed by my Philosophical reading here, aren't you?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts December 28th 2015, 3:11 pm

But are we the player? To the average npc they are the player, and the other players are their friends, their enemies, perhaps their teachers, their bosses, their family. To them, we are the npc. To some, it is their job to stop us npcs from ruining the world and spoiling the next batch of npcs known as a generation and keep them from electronic devices and near to the higher power of their choice.

Also no, not really.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 28th 2015, 3:47 pm

Thsi one is really Lengthy guys:

Now, to make sure that this doesn't get this thread locked; should we move this sort of disscussion to our own thread?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts December 28th 2015, 8:59 pm

Spoiler:
Yeah we probably should.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy December 28th 2015, 9:09 pm

Everyone stfu I just want updates from SIlent
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 January 3rd 2016, 1:03 pm

Well, it was a good run guys. Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve given you an update. I posted the current situation in the OP.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ January 3rd 2016, 5:05 pm

SilentGamer64 wrote:Well, it was a good run guys. Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve given you an update. I posted the current situation in the OP.

You're a meanie. q.q

bloody trickster

EDIT: First new member on SG's forums, someone gimme a prize.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh January 3rd 2016, 6:03 pm

RIP
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy January 3rd 2016, 7:36 pm

Well, it was a good run guys.

I nearly cried, f*** you
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts January 3rd 2016, 10:27 pm

Sounds good to me. I'll get on it when some more space on my hard drive frees up (hovering around 2 gigs rn, thanks ark). You really had me btw, nice prank.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 January 5th 2016, 2:43 pm

So since I've already got all the regulars on here worked up, I edited the OP to prevent the initial post from misleading other people. Let me know what you think of the game on SG Studio!
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen January 5th 2016, 11:42 pm

I've personally never cared for pokemon (simply not my cuppa tea) but this is still interesting to watch. Good luck with the game, mate :)
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by P3 February 1st 2016, 9:16 pm

P3 wrote:-Trainer Class: Pokemon Tamer [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20110814143837 (But with darker hair please)

-Pokémon:
Ditto (1) [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20110423143852
-Pokémon Moves:
Sing, Sweet Kiss, Charm, Flail
________
Ditto (2) [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20120315232830
-Pokémon Moves:
Attract, Sweet Kiss, Flail, Covet
________
Ditto (3) [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20120317220113
-Pokémon Moves:
Attract, Roll Out, Body Slam, Covet
________
Ditto (4) [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20090408211023
-Pokémon Moves:
Scary face, Fly, Dig, Gunk Shot
________
Ditto (5) [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20110804002433
-Pokémon Moves:
V-create, Teeter Dance, Play Rough, Head smash
________
Ditto (6) [FINAL UPDATE] SilentGamer64's Pokemon: Trident Version Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20110423143958
-Pokémon Moves:
V-create,Teeter Dance, Nasty Plot, Explosion
________
(Except for I want them all to be female character sprites when sent out instead of Ditto sprites at all times.)

-Pokémon Abilities:
Ditto (1): Flame Body
Ditto (2): Effect Spore
Ditto (3): Rough Skin
Ditto (4): Intimidate
Ditto (5): Rock Head
Ditto (6): Wonder Guard

-Ditto (All): HP: 300, Atk: 214, Def: 214, Sp.Atk:214, Sp.Def: 214, Speed: 214, Sp:214
Level: 9001 (Just make it happen...)

-Items: Leftovers
___
Ditto 1 Leads
___
*Also, please make this happen. I have spent too much time looking for all of this information and content... >.>

I'm still sad you couldn't make this happen... XD
P3
P3
Developer

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy February 1st 2016, 10:13 pm

Go to his website^
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 February 2nd 2016, 11:23 am

Neesy wrote:Go to his website^

http://sgstudio.forumotion.com/

Also, I'm pretty sure I already gave that idea a decisive "no". It would require me to define new Pokémon data for each of those sprites, which is a waste considering that it would only be used for one battle.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 July 19th 2016, 12:54 pm

What? Dead? No, I'm not dead. Just because Pokémon Go has consumed my life for the past few weeks doesn't mean I'm dead, and neither is Trident!

http://sgstudio.forumotion.com/t10-back-from-a-long-hiatus

I am currently in the process of resuming work on it by crushing bugs and other small things before I start building up the Johto region.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy July 20th 2016, 7:02 am

You've got my support lad
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top