Josh Holmes Info-blowout!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Holmes Info-blowout! - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Holmes Info-blowout!

Post by Neesy May 3rd 2015, 10:26 pm

General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:wait? all the beeps and boops are gone? defak? those were great ;n;

scoping doesn't give you moar accuricy? that's bullshit

**** you halo community, you ruïned halo 5 :'(
I'm starting to think you just recently immigrated from the COD community to the Halo community and you didn't actually grow up with what made Halo.

Nah, I joined this forum before playing cod :/

but 2 things, why can you aim if it doesn't give any improvements? now it's only decoration that's why I'm against that

the beeps and boops aren't especially cod, so wtf? I liked the sounds cuz it gave somehow a feeling of smooth killing
I have no idea what makes you think what you just said. As many Halo fans as there are here, this isn't even the surface of the Halo community. Go join an actual Halo clan or something please. You don't get it do you though? If you give benefits for aiming what is the most logical conclusion? People will start slowing down in order to land shots while aiming down the sights making the gameplay change dramatically. I don't care if the logical conclusion of aiming down the sights should be a better aim. Halo wouldn't exist if we went off of logical conclusions. Hell, what do I care? It's not like I'm buying an Xbox One or Halo made by hollow shells ever again. Maybe I'm just pissy because the game I grew up with is being defaced. Please never join the Doom or Quake community.

I hear you.
I migrated back to quake arena ages ago.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ May 4th 2015, 12:49 am

General_101 wrote:It's not like I'm buying an Xbox One or Halo made by hollow shells ever again. Maybe I'm just pissy because the game I grew up with is being defaced.

wut
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Thumbs Up : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 4th 2015, 4:15 am

General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:wait? all the beeps and boops are gone? defak? those were great ;n;

I'm starting to think you just recently immigrated from the COD community to the Halo community and you didn't actually grow up with what made Halo.

but 2 things, why can you aim if it doesn't give any improvements? now it's only decoration that's why I'm against that

the beeps and boops aren't especially cod, so wtf? I liked the sounds cuz it gave somehow a feeling of smooth killing
I have no idea what makes you think what you just said. As many Halo fans as there are here, this isn't even the surface of the Halo community. Go join an actual Halo clan or something please. You don't get it do you though? If you give benefits for aiming what is the most logical conclusion? People will start slowing down in order to land shots while aiming down the sights making the gameplay change dramatically. I don't care if the logical conclusion of aiming down the sights should be a better aim. Halo wouldn't exist if we went off of logical conclusions. Hell, what do I care? It's not like I'm buying an Xbox One or Halo made by hollow shells ever again. Maybe I'm just pissy because the game I grew up with is being defaced. Please never join the Doom or Quake community.

wtf? why did you start insulting me? I love old and modern, I've played doom, wolvenstein 3D and even the very first game ever, but I also like new games like halo 5 and cod

and you should stfu what I should do or what I shouldn't, it's my oppinion and if you can't handle it you shouldn't answer me
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 4th 2015, 4:15 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:

1.You do get a slight accuracy increase JUST not with AUTOMATIC WEAPONS anymore! so only with DMR BR and of course the Sniper

2. I liked them too reminded me of Killzone multiplayer it really does make you feel accomplished they should make it toggleable just like spartan chatter...

true, but then they should withdraw the aiming with automatic weapons, now it's an unnesecary decoration
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 4th 2015, 8:43 am

lolslayer wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:

1.You do get a slight accuracy increase JUST not with AUTOMATIC WEAPONS anymore! so only with DMR BR and of course the Sniper

2. I liked them too reminded me of Killzone multiplayer it really does make you feel accomplished they should make it toggleable just like spartan chatter...

true, but then they should withdraw the aiming with automatic weapons, now it's an unnesecary decoration

I would say the same thing but remember when you aim it zooms in so it's still useful in a way
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh May 4th 2015, 11:04 am

Meh, I pay 60 big ones for Halo, not Call of Halo Hardline.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Thumbs Up : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 4th 2015, 1:36 pm

TheAandZ wrote:
General_101 wrote:It's not like I'm buying an Xbox One or Halo made by hollow shells ever again. Maybe I'm just pissy because the game I grew up with is being defaced.

wut
This is my personal opinion there but I am a firm believer that the game currently available is no longer the game I used to know. It has changed dramatically in what I believe is a negative choice. I despise everything from the art style to how it is marketed in general. I have owned every Halo since it came out and I bought Xbox products and Halo products and stopped at Halo 4. Take that as you will.
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:

wtf? why did you start insulting me? I love old and modern, I've played doom, wolvenstein 3D and even the very first game ever, but I also like new games like halo 5 and cod

and you should stfu what I should do or what I shouldn't, it's my oppinion and if you can't handle it you shouldn't answer me
If you feel insulted because I find your lack of basic game design disturbing well then take it anyway you want. Do you really love old and modern? Does Thief ring a bell? Castlevania? The first Ninja Gaiden or Rise of the Traid. What I'm really starting to wonder is do you have any basic sense of game design or making yourself stand out from all the garbage games the game industry loves to produce. Also you aren't protected because you have an opinion cause if you did RMT would stop talking about Halo 5 haters. When you put out your opinion it is up for debate. If you are going to tell me to shut the **** up cause you don't like what I'm telling you then at least don't type like you're on a fucking phone. You haven't ever gotten my panties in a bunch so don't think your worth my "internet rage" like I'm some sort of fedora wearing freak.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 4th 2015, 2:43 pm

General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

wut
This is my personal opinion there but I am a firm believer that the game currently available is no longer the game I used to know. It has changed dramatically in what I believe is a negative choice. I despise everything from the art style to how it is marketed in general. I have owned every Halo since it came out and I bought Xbox products and Halo products and stopped at Halo 4. Take that as you will.
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:

If you feel insulted because I find your lack of basic game design disturbing well then take it anyway you want. Do you really love old and modern? Does Thief ring a bell? Castlevania? The first Ninja Gaiden or Rise of the Traid. What I'm really starting to wonder is do you have any basic sense of game design or making yourself stand out from all the garbage games the game industry loves to produce. Also you aren't protected because you have an opinion cause if you did RMT would stop talking about Halo 5 haters. When you put out your opinion it is up for debate. If you are going to tell me to shut the **** up cause you don't like what I'm telling you then at least don't type like you're on a fucking phone. You haven't ever gotten my panties in a bunch so don't think your worth my "internet rage" like I'm some sort of fedora wearing freak.

Now you are just continuing your insults :/, the only name i didn't hear of was rise of the traid. I got insulted because you were saying to me that I can't enjoy old games. Well I do, my favourite halo game is actually halo custom edition with the campaign: project lumoria, and not spv2 or tsc:e like you would think. But just one thing you probably would never realise, old games aren't Always better, you just only remember the good ones and that's why it looks like it's Always better but it's not :/. U probably know goldeneye 64? the controls were shit, mortal combat? the graphics were even bad for the time it came out, but there indeed also some good classics like unreal tournament, the elder scrolls II daggerfall (which got the most massive hand-crafted map in all gaming history, did you know that?) and my favourite, donkey kong country : 3. there were just so many games in the history of gaming that it's nearly guaranteed that the best were in the past, but because I'm open to new gameplay mechanics is making me a bad gamer with no sense of game design (cuz I need to have that to make games you know)

PS, I got an old nokia, so I couldn't text this on my Phone, I type all the shit with my awesome laptop

PPS, please stop insulting, it's annoying because you Always say shit then which isn't true
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 4th 2015, 3:27 pm

Mortal Kombat didn't have good graphics for its time.....
You definitely don't know what you're talking about.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ May 4th 2015, 3:53 pm

General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

wut

I think you're being over-dramatic. If you feel that Halo should stay the game you "used to know", what would be the difference between what is now and what was then? It's your choice to stay away from the upcoming Halo titles, but to say that Halo is being defaced is a rather benighted claim to make.

All I can say is that if you love the game you "used to know" no one is stopping you from still playing them.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 4th 2015, 4:54 pm

TheAandZ wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

wut

I think you're being over-dramatic. If you feel that Halo should stay the game you "used to know", what would be the difference between what is now and what was then? It's your choice to stay away from the upcoming Halo titles, but to say that Halo is being defaced is a rather benighted claim to make.

All I can say is that if you love the game you "used to know" no one is stopping you from still playing them.
Obviously I don't want it to not get new features but additions that change how the base game is played is what I'm against. This isn't 343 sucks at making Halo hate either. I didn't like armor abilities in Halo Reach and the art style wasn't my favorite. I think it is ignorance to say that New Halo games play similarly to even Halo Reach. I still stand by my statement that Halo is an entirely different beast currently. And before someone comes in and claims the usual statements I did play Halo 4 long enough to finish the campaign on legendary and played the Halo 5 beta at a friends house along with seeing a couple of videos on the subject so I'm not saying these things blind.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ May 4th 2015, 5:23 pm

I'd say that's a better and more reasonable statement to make.
I think we all can agree that Halo is very different now, not that it's been 'defaced'.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 4th 2015, 7:13 pm

General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

wut

Obviously I don't want it to not get new features but additions that change how the base game is played is what I'm against. This isn't 343 sucks at making Halo hate either. I didn't like armor abilities in Halo Reach and the art style wasn't my favorite. I think it is ignorance to say that New Halo games play similarly to even Halo Reach. I still stand by my statement that Halo is an entirely different beast currently. And before someone comes in and claims the usual statements I did play Halo 4 long enough to finish the campaign on legendary and played the Halo 5 beta at a friends house along with seeing a couple of videos on the subject so I'm not saying these things blind.

FACT
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAandZ May 4th 2015, 7:50 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
General_101 wrote:

FACT

Please elaborate.
No...wait...please don't.
TheAandZ
TheAandZ

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 4th 2015, 7:52 pm

TheAandZ wrote:
RockMetal&Time wrote:
General_101 wrote:

FACT

Please elaborate.
No...wait...please don't.

Not obvious Sarcasm...
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 5th 2015, 3:34 am

General_101 wrote:Mortal Kombat didn't have good graphics for its time.....
You definitely don't know what you're talking about.

I do, it were pixelized photo's, ppl didn't like that

also, that was really the only thing you've read? -.-

Last edited by lolslayer on May 5th 2015, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 5th 2015, 3:38 am

General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

wut

If you want to play halo with the same gameplay-wise and also new features you should play halo custom edition instead of nagging 343i :/
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 5th 2015, 11:46 am

lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

wut

If you want to play halo with the same gameplay-wise and also new features you should play halo custom edition instead of nagging 343i :/
Nagging? Is that what you call everything you don't like to hear. I would stay with Halo: CE if it wasn't a shit port and the sad truth is I need to "nag" someone at Microsoft or 343i to make a proper Halo game on PC that is actually well made. Have you even spent some time reading about what Halo CE can do or its limitations. Do you really expect me to just look at the new Halo games and go, "Well, shit sucks but I have a game that doesn't even support 60 FPS animations so I'll stick with that!" I'll also add that Dark-code and his band of pirates hackers amateurs good people who think about the Halo community won't bring the experience needed to get Halo Online to any acceptable level so that won't cut it. What do you want me to do then?
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh May 5th 2015, 12:18 pm

Stop pre-ordering Halo 5 is the only thing we can do.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 5th 2015, 2:17 pm

General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

wut

Nagging? Is that what you call everything you don't like to hear. I would stay with Halo: CE if it wasn't a shit port and the sad truth is I need to "nag" someone at Microsoft or 343i to make a proper Halo game on PC that is actually well made. Have you even spent some time reading about what Halo CE can do or its limitations. Do you really expect me to just look at the new Halo games and go, "Well, shit sucks but I have a game that doesn't even support 60 FPS animations so I'll stick with that!" I'll also add that Dark-code and his band of pirates hackers amateurs good people who think about the Halo community won't bring the experience needed to get Halo Online to any acceptable level so that won't cut it. What do you want me to do then?

just download open sauce for halo ce, and you'll get the good shit, especially if spv3 is released

also, with some prober V-syncing 60 FPS animations are possible :/

And I call something nagging if somebody is Always being negative about a subject

I don't think that gamercheat13 is an amateur, if he is, can you do better?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 5th 2015, 2:17 pm

Mootjuh wrote:Stop pre-ordering Halo 5 is the only thing we can do.

I think pre-ordening a game is a shitty idea an sich
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow May 5th 2015, 2:49 pm

lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:
General_101 wrote:
TheAandZ wrote:

wut

just download open sauce for halo ce, and you'll get the good shit, especially if spv3 is released

also, with some prober V-syncing 60 FPS animations are possible :/

And I call something nagging if somebody is Always being negative about a subject

I don't think that gamercheat13 is an amateur, if he is, can you do better?

Im sorry but hearing all of you bicker is just complete nonsense, the more you keep throwing s*** at each others faces saying this is better or saying that. The more this argument goes on so how about we let bygones be bygones?
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 May 5th 2015, 2:58 pm

Halo internally doesn't run at 60 FPS...
You know what I'll just grab some tinted glasses myself and sit over here.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mootjuh May 5th 2015, 7:25 pm

Please stop with the quote pyramids guys.
Mootjuh
Mootjuh
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by DatGuyYouKnow May 5th 2015, 10:33 pm

I tried to stop the quote pyramids -.-
DatGuyYouKnow
DatGuyYouKnow

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top