Halo game based on the flood???

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo game based on the flood??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo game based on the flood???

Post by R93_Sniper March 6th 2015, 2:48 am

CryEngine requires a very complex setup of helper dummies, also you cant use FP arms with it
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Halo game based on the flood??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Halo game based on the flood???

Post by midnightspro March 6th 2015, 9:10 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:CryEngine requires a very complex setup of helper dummies, also you cant use FP arms with it
That explains a lot...........
midnightspro
midnightspro

Thumbs Up : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 7th 2015, 5:57 am

pics plz? :D
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy March 7th 2015, 6:06 am

clears throat

SOURCE 2 MOTHERFUCKA, DO YOU KNOW IT?
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 7th 2015, 3:18 pm

Neesy wrote:clears throat

SOURCE 2 MOTHERFUCKA, DO YOU KNOW IT?

I've heard of it, but it isnt out right?
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer March 7th 2015, 3:19 pm

midnightspro wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
midnightspro wrote:
lolslayer wrote:
midnightspro wrote:So for the past few months I have been working on a Halo game called Finish the Fight and as a lone developer I have not gotten much done with school and finals. Although I have a couple of close friends and some students in my game design course to help me work on a Halo game.

So far all I have been doing is multiplayer for like a early beta type thing then maybe do like firefight or a spartan ops type thing.
I need ideas and my friend came up with a cool idea.
He wants to do a game based on a 4 player co op where you are 4 marines that fight your way off of the first Halo ring when you encounter the flood.
As a marine though you can't jump super high, regen health, and tank.
So I want to make a co op single player game with multiplayer of course but a extreme game mainly based on fighting against the flood. Since the flood is not really seen anymore in the newer Halo titles games and I feel they were one of the best enemies to fight.
I would like some feedback if the community (you guys) would like to see a game like this even though I haven't provided much I do have a lot of assets I created that I have yet to use.

Give me feedback please and tell me what you think.
As of right now though I am moving away from Unity and considering UDK or cryengine.

do like halo 2 graphics, i loved it

and high five! another lone programmer in fan made halo game creation ;D

Well I want it to look original but with great graphics, I want the game to feel like H1, 2 and 3. Mainly Halo 1 and 3 because those were my favorites as I never really got a chance to play Halo 2 growing up sadly. Xbox broke when it came out :/
So UDK has some pretty impressive graphics from the start and I want the game the look very very nice but have that classic feel to it.
I'm starting to prepare my models to test them in UDK but I am thinking of getting UE4 now :)
So Hopefully in a month or so I can show off a little gameplay maybe even sooner because I already have some maps that I completed before and some assets are finished. All I am focusing on is a title, main menu, a Hud and importing my assets into the project. :)

ok nice, but how about a high five? :D

HIGH FIVE! xD

HIGH FIVE!
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top