What kind of music do you guys like?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What kind of music do you guys like? Empty What kind of music do you guys like?

Post by ZerohRooted November 17th 2014, 12:41 am

What kind of music does everyone here listen to?
Me? I listen to whatever's on really, but every great once in a while i'll listen to music on my own.
For me it's very mixed! Here are some artists (and what I think are okay songs by them) :

Pink Floyd
Pro Era
Atmosphere
Flatbush Zombies
Arctic Monkeys
The XX
ZerohRooted
ZerohRooted

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you guys like? Empty Re: What kind of music do you guys like?

Post by General_101 November 17th 2014, 1:28 am

I tend to stay in the rock to metal area. I don't stray to far from that unless I believe it's really good.
I listen to bands like Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Judas Priest, Breaking Benjamin and a few others. Here is something I'm listening to right now.

I haven't updated my music library in some time since I don't tend to go looking for music too much.
General_101
General_101

Thumbs Up : 70

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you guys like? Empty Re: What kind of music do you guys like?

Post by R93_Sniper November 17th 2014, 4:01 am

I'm more geared towards hard rock and metal myself, with hints of Techno/EDM in there. I listen to a lot if Linkin Park, Disturbed, Device, Trivium, 5FDP, System of a Down, Breaking Benjamin, KoRn, Blue Stahli, Celldweller, East New Sound, and .....yeah that's a long list so imma cut it there
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing November 17th 2014, 5:17 am

Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Arctic Monkeys, Ellie Goulding, ABBA, Green Day, Imagine Dragons, The XX, Lana Del Ray, P!nk, Roberta Flack, Tina Turner, OneRepublic, Lobo, Monstercat, James Blunt, Christina Perri, The Brothers Four, Eminem, Roberta Flack, Celine Dion.

I like oldies, because I grew up with parents listening to them.

"Dancing queen, feel the beat of the tambourine, oh yea..."
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingWithDon November 17th 2014, 4:41 pm

Im into rock , metal , post hardcore , acoustical. I like to listen to alot of other genres depends my mood :3
GamingWithDon
GamingWithDon

Thumbs Up : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan 117 November 17th 2014, 5:32 pm

Jaing wrote:Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Arctic Monkeys, Ellie Goulding, ABBA, Green Day, Imagine Dragons, The XX, Lana Del Ray, P!nk, Roberta Flack, Tina Turner, OneRepublic, Lobo, Monstercat, James Blunt, Christina Perri, The Brothers Four, Eminem, Roberta Flack, Celine Dion.

I like oldies, because I grew up with parents listening to them.

"Dancing queen, feel the beat of the tambourine, oh yea..."

You listen to nice music,but......but,oh God I hate Taylor Swift & Katty Perry.I will add my favs: Leona Lewis,Mariah Carey,Whitney Houston (R.I.P),Enya,Celtic Woman,Secret Garden,Era,Evanescence,Bon Jovi,Europe,Nickelback,Breaking Benjamin,Westlife,Richard Marx,Selena (R.i.P),Tiesto,Dash Berlin,Armin van Buuren.......................
Spartan 117
Spartan 117

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time November 17th 2014, 7:14 pm

Tool, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Alice in chains, KoRn Asking Alexandria
oh and Halo music
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts November 17th 2014, 8:35 pm

Yep. Video game music, remixes of vg music, 70s and 80s rock (only the best), small amounts of pop, and a minor amount of metal.

Also: Jack danced like a butterfly. Best. Song. Ever.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by OverClocked November 18th 2014, 1:52 am

ZerohRooted wrote:

Pink Floyd
Pro Era
Atmosphere
Flatbush Zombies
Arctic Monkeys
The XX
↑ Great taste bro. I have a huge open-minded taste in music. Metal, post-metal, post-grunge, experimental, alt-metal, alt-rock, hip hop, rap, alt-rap, OST's etc. Sneak Peak of my library (my main genre's are Alternative, Metal/Alt-rock, underground-ish rap):

Royal Blood
Tool
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Truckfighters
Wo Fat
Black Sabbath
Deftones
Queens of The Stone Age
Dave Ghrol
Sex Pistols
Death Grips
Danny Brown
Tim Hecker
Pink Floyd
Clipping.
Dean Blunt
James Pants
MF DOOM
Freddie Gibs
Madlib
Kanye West
Rage Against The Machine
Vince Staples
Run The Jewels
Acid King
Mac Miller
Weird Owl
In Flames
The Growlers
Foo Fighters
White Noise
Bosnian Rainbows
ZelooperZ
Enslaved
Justice
Washed Out
Earl Sweatshirt
Them Crooked Vultures

My HDD has more music than PC games, storage-wise.
OverClocked
OverClocked

Back to top Go down

Post by 3dfxpro November 18th 2014, 9:38 pm

epic music / classic music / kpop / Jpop
3dfxpro

Thumbs Up : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ripr Moramee November 21st 2014, 4:16 pm

I prefer Heavy/Beatsy music. E.g. Excision, Knifeparty, Slipknot. Real Heavy stuff.

I also prefer deep, melodical bands like Gorillaz or Flobots sometimes.

My selection of music is very wide, but I hate artists that are image over quality/true talent. Examples being Taylor Swift, 50 Cent, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake.
Ripr Moramee
Ripr Moramee

Thumbs Up : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing November 21st 2014, 8:30 pm

Yea cause fuckin smashing all the instruments and yellin at the top of your voice is music
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerohRooted November 21st 2014, 10:54 pm

Ripr Moramee wrote:I prefer Heavy/Beatsy music. E.g. Excision, Knifeparty, Slipknot. Real Heavy stuff.

I also prefer deep, melodical bands like Gorillaz or Flobots sometimes.

My selection of music is very wide, but I hate artists that are image over quality/true talent. Examples being Taylor Swift, 50 Cent, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake.
You're going to make Jaing mad... actually it's too late!
ZerohRooted
ZerohRooted

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper November 22nd 2014, 1:16 am

Jaing wrote:Yea cause fuckin smashing all the instruments and yellin at the top of your voice is music

I take offense to that. Depending on how you do it, that extra volume in their voices shows the emotions behind the words, rather than randomly spewing shit over a bad relationship.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing November 22nd 2014, 2:14 am

Yea.. 
"The blue curtains show the author's deep depression and his sad outlook on life, and the misery inside him which led him to ultimately commit the characters to suicide."
"The loud shouting shows the deep emotion behind the noise as the  
Guess all the arguments I've been are shows of emotion leaking loudly from their vocal chords...

cbf

I disagree that Taylor/Katy are famous for their image. I've enjoyed listening to their music since Taylor's Taylor and Katy's One of the Boys single. Just because they're famous now doesn't mean they can be classified as slut stars like Nicki Minaj and OneD.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan 117 November 22nd 2014, 11:23 am

Jaing wrote:Yea.. 
"The blue curtains show the author's deep depression and his sad outlook on life, and the misery inside him which led him to ultimately commit the characters to suicide."
Guess all the arguments I've been are shows of emotion leaking loudly from their vocal chords...

cbf

I disagree that Taylor/Katy are famous for their image. I've enjoyed listening to their music since Taylor's Taylor and Katy's One of the Boys single. Just because they're famous now doesn't mean they can be classified as slut stars like Nicki Minaj and OneD.

I don't know if rules on this forum are against that you're constantly posting,but be sure on some other forums you would get banned at the very beginning.So stop acting like hooligan and chill.
If admins don't want to warn you,I will leave this forum.Because your posts are disgusting and i really don't like how bad this forum looks like.
Spartan 117
Spartan 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightlight November 22nd 2014, 12:14 pm

I listen to:
Little Dragon
RHCP
Anything relating Damon Albarn
Phoenix
Bis
Deep Kick
Nujabes
Knightlight
Knightlight

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 November 22nd 2014, 3:49 pm

Spartan 117 wrote:

cbf

I don't know if rules on this forum are against that you're constantly posting,but be sure on some other forums you would get banned at the very beginning.So stop acting like hooligan and chill.
If admins don't want to warn you,I will leave this forum.Because your posts are disgusting and i really don't like how bad this forum looks like.
It's probably best if you leave then. We don't need some kid with an authority complex acting like a moderator.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan 117 November 22nd 2014, 4:17 pm

General_101 wrote:
Spartan 117 wrote:

cbf

It's probably best if you leave then. We don't need some kid with an authority complex acting like a moderator.

You have really big problem by following me and quoting my posts.I think you're obsessed with my profile.Didn't said anything about you earlier.So calm down with calling me ''kid'' and first look at your age in the mirror.Except if you look like master Yoda.
Spartan 117
Spartan 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts November 22nd 2014, 4:21 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:
Jaing wrote:Yea cause fuckin smashing all the instruments and yellin at the top of your voice is music

I take offense to that. Depending on how you do it, that extra volume in their voices shows the emotions behind the words, rather than randomly spewing shit over a bad relationship.
What kind of music do you guys like? 9k=
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by General_101 November 22nd 2014, 5:15 pm

Spartan 117 wrote:
General_101 wrote:
Spartan 117 wrote:

cbf

You have really big problem by following me and quoting my posts.I think you're obsessed with my profile.Didn't said anything about you earlier.So calm down with calling me ''kid'' and first look at your age in the mirror.Except if you look like master Yoda.
This is the first time I ever quote you... While 18 isn't very old it certainly doesn't make me a child. Continue acting like you have a stick up your *** though cause it's very entertaining.
General_101
General_101

Back to top Go down

Post by OverClocked November 22nd 2014, 5:16 pm

Thread is on its way to be locked. Let's calm down. This thread can be one of the most populated in the Commons if you guys stay level-headed.
OverClocked
OverClocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing November 22nd 2014, 7:28 pm

Thank you, my master, for your wise words.
Rant:

Do you guys even buy your music anymore? Do you pirate/stream?
I've always had an interest in old romance music when it was still well, music, not most of the stuff that's out there in today's market.

Singers such as Mary McGregor, Lobo, Celine Dion (I think I mentioned?) The guy who sang Reality (Sorry), Westlife, Stephen Bishop.
Jaing
Jaing

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts November 22nd 2014, 11:47 pm

I use spotify.

Either that, or my music is all remixes.

Or specific totally awesome tracks I buy from itunes.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper November 23rd 2014, 5:42 am

I try to buy music, but youtube is nice.
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top