Any Playstation Guys Here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any Playstation Guys Here? Empty Any Playstation Guys Here?

Post by OverClocked June 4th 2014, 3:57 pm

Knowing that Contingency is a Halo game, I'd say most users here are with Xbox. Just wondering if there's an actual population of PS guys here.

Me? I've always been with Playstation. I own the 360 of course, but the only reason I have it is for Halo (which is funny because I played more than Halo on the original Xbox). Trust me, without Halo, that S*** would be in the garbage right now. Haha JK.
OverClocked
OverClocked

Thumbs Up : 1

Back to top Go down

Any Playstation Guys Here? Empty Re: Any Playstation Guys Here?

Post by Heatguts June 4th 2014, 4:08 pm

YEAH RIGHT YOU BETTER BE JK BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

You might find a couple PS users, but no one but you plays CoD. Except for some people who have never been introduced to L4D2.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 4th 2014, 5:03 pm

Hell yeah Playstation what up homie G!  :D 
of course I own an xbox 360 you know but an XBox one hell no!
also I do play Cod I'm max prestige across almost all of them except ghosts

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 4th 2014, 5:08 pm

Also I agree yeah the Xbox is a piece of shit without Halo and or Gears and Or Forza thats a FACT
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by R93_Sniper June 4th 2014, 5:17 pm

PC all day erry day. Ironically i do occasionally play CoD out of boredom (i have the games specifically so i can bag on them. I cant make a remark on a game i havent played, and so i fixed that issue). I also own L4D2 as well sooooo
R93_Sniper
R93_Sniper
Administrator

Thumbs Up : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 4th 2014, 5:18 pm

R93_Sniper wrote:PC all day erry day. Ironically i do occasionally play CoD out of boredom (i have the games specifically so i can bag on them. I cant make a remark on a game i havent played, and so i fixed that issue). I also own L4D2 as well sooooo

The only thing I play on PC are games with Mods mods and mods oh and also mods.
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 4th 2014, 5:31 pm

Xbox hardware is always lacking compared to Playstation but xbox has the best exclusives. That's the only thing that matters to me. I mean, I'm buying the system to play games; I could care less about the graphics of the game or the performance of the system if it doesn't even have my favorite games on it. I haven't bought a Xbox One yet cus I'm waiting to see if Halo 5 ends up being decent. If it ends up being a repeat of 4 I'm either gonna buy a PS4 or just stick with my pc, 360, and gamecube (I still play metroid prime occasionally lol).
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 4th 2014, 5:40 pm

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:Xbox hardware is always lacking compared to Playstation but xbox has the best exclusives. That's the only thing that matters to me. I mean, I'm buying the system to play games; I could care less about the graphics of the game or the performance of the system if it doesn't even have my favorite games on it. I haven't bought a Xbox One yet cus I'm waiting to see if Halo 5 ends up being decent. If it ends up being a repeat of 4 I'm either gonna buy a PS4 or just stick with my pc, 360, and gamecube (I still play metroid prime occasionally lol).

actually the xbox 360 had a much better GPU then the PS3 but now the PS4 has a 50% better GPU then the XBONE

Also you should try playing the Metroid Prime series with the Dolphin emulator trust me the graphics look much better on a PC
Emulator it's a whole new game! 60fps 1080p with antialiasing :D
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind June 4th 2014, 7:00 pm

FU­CK YEAH DOLPHINS! I have all the Zeldas, all the Marios, a ton of games emulated :3 never play cus LFD2 <_<; Now I'm getting minecraft so I can play with family lol.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 4th 2014, 7:43 pm

RockMetal&Time wrote:
PunxsutawnyFil wrote:Xbox hardware is always lacking compared to Playstation but xbox has the best exclusives. That's the only thing that matters to me. I mean, I'm buying the system to play games; I could care less about the graphics of the game or the performance of the system if it doesn't even have my favorite games on it. I haven't bought a Xbox One yet cus I'm waiting to see if Halo 5 ends up being decent. If it ends up being a repeat of 4 I'm either gonna buy a PS4 or just stick with my pc, 360, and gamecube (I still play metroid prime occasionally lol).

actually the xbox 360 had a much better GPU then the PS3 but now the PS4 has a 50% better GPU then the XBONE

Also you should try playing the Metroid Prime series with the Dolphin emulator trust me the graphics look much better on a PC
Emulator it's a whole new game! 60fps 1080p with antialiasing :D

I've never heard of that. Definitely going to look into it. It would be epic if someone started a fan-made metroid game like Project Contigency.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 4th 2014, 8:12 pm

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:
I've never heard of that. Definitely going to look into it.

RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 4th 2014, 9:30 pm

Holy crap. That's amazing. I'm not sure if I want to play the emulator if it's buggy though. One of my friends said he used the emulator for a Zelda game and that it was really buggy. I might just stick with playing it on Gamecube.

If the Wii U had some HD remake of the Metroid Prime Series available, it would be worth buying. That in combination with Mario Kart 8 and the new Smashbros would make a great selection of games, probably a better selection than the exclusives currently available for both PS4 and Xbox One.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time June 4th 2014, 9:35 pm

PunxsutawnyFil wrote:Holy crap. That's amazing. I'm not sure if I want to play the emulator if it's buggy though. One of my friends said he used the emulator for a Zelda game and that it was really buggy. I might just stick with playing it on Gamecube.

If the Wii U had some HD remake of the Metroid Prime Series available, it would be worth buying. That in combination with Mario Kart 8 and the new Smashbros would make a great selection of games, probably a better selection than the exclusives currently available for both PS4 and Xbox One.

ACtually this video is buggy if you play it with version 3.5 the game runs perfectly displaying all the effects like Bloom and also
If you play at 1080p instead Of 4k like in the video then the game performs awesome

Ofcourse you need a decent PC to run it a nice processor and a Mid end GPU is perfect
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by PunxsutawnyFil June 4th 2014, 10:23 pm

Oh ok. Sweet.
PunxsutawnyFil
PunxsutawnyFil

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind June 5th 2014, 6:33 am

Yes, alot of the bugs from the past Dolphin versions have since been fixed, for instance, LoZ: WindWaker used to have a constant bug with the heat waves in DragonRoost and other lava areas, but they fixed it :D I LOVE it!

They're still working on fixing Twilight Princesses Hyrule Field bugs lol. Don't know if it will ever be fixed though. But that's what they said about the heat wave bug.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by OverClocked June 6th 2014, 12:30 am

R93_Sniper wrote:PC all day erry day. Ironically i do occasionally play CoD out of boredom (i have the games specifically so i can bag on them. I cant make a remark on a game i havent played, and so i fixed that issue). I also own L4D2 as well sooooo

Yup. PC is always number one. That's irrefutable. lol.
OverClocked
OverClocked

Back to top Go down

Post by OverClocked June 6th 2014, 12:44 am

Dolphin never worked for me sadly. Got me upset cause I was itching to play Metroid Prime again. I might try it again since people have been saying it works better now.

All I know is that Project64 (the N64 emulator) was flawless. Most functioning emulator I've used.
OverClocked
OverClocked

Back to top Go down

Post by OverClocked June 6th 2014, 12:55 am

Heatguts wrote:YOU BETTER BE JK BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Safety first bro. Adding the "JK" is a mandatory procedure. Gotta watch out for these Xbox dudes round' here lmao.
OverClocked
OverClocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing June 6th 2014, 1:55 am

OverClocked wrote:
Heatguts wrote:YOU BETTER BE JK BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Safety first bro. Adding the "JK" is a mandatory procedure. Gotta watch out for these Xbox dudes round' here lmao.
That'll be me.

*Dun Deng* (XBOX Startup Sound a.k.a. My Gun is loaded)

EAT X AND BOXES YOU MOTHERFCUKER!!

X X X X X X X X X X X
BOXBOXBOXBOXBOXBOBXOBXOBX
Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top