Halo 3 becomes FREE on October 16th!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo 3 becomes FREE on October 16th!!! Empty Halo 3 becomes FREE on October 16th!!!

Post by SilentGamer64 October 10th 2013, 10:44 pm

Link:

http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/games-games-with-gold-october

Yep, Xbox Live has been offering free to play games throughout the past few months. The free version of Halo 3 will be available for download to anyone with Xbox Live Gold. The download will contain Campaign and Multiplayer. I am also assuming that since multiplayer will be available, it will also include Theatre and Forge modes, but don't quote me on this.

There has already been talk about consolidating playlists and making dlc free, but there is no information on the availability of dlc content in the download as of yet. As of now however, most of Halo 3's multiplayer requires the purchase of additional dlc (which currently goes for about $10-$12), or the second Halo 3 ODST multiplayer disk. If you have ODST, you should be able to play everything, but if not, there are still a few playlists that are non-dlc required.

It will be good to see a great game thriving again! :D 

If you have any thoughts, post them below.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 becomes FREE on October 16th!!! Empty Re: Halo 3 becomes FREE on October 16th!!!

Post by Senjin October 11th 2013, 12:07 pm

I'm really hoping that DLC won't be required to play nearly all of the playlists. I haven't bought any of them...
Senjin
Senjin

Thumbs Up : 13

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 becomes FREE on October 16th!!! Empty Re: Halo 3 becomes FREE on October 16th!!!

Post by Stevedoggen October 11th 2013, 9:48 pm

still, this will probably boost online population for a short time.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusa 'Aezotee October 12th 2013, 2:11 am

I doubt they will make the DLC free, but that would be nice.
Kusa 'Aezotee
Kusa 'Aezotee

Thumbs Up : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top