Anime Thread

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime Thread

Post by Neesy March 19th 2017, 8:19 pm

Heatguts wrote:How do you PvE in Yugioh lmao? You just mean duel an ai?

Some of you Dark Magicians are alright, don't come to the Shadow Realm tomorrow
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix March 20th 2017, 12:17 am

Neesy wrote:

Isn't it more of a Purple Realm? Because shadows aren't really known for giving off any color. I think YGOTAS made that joke in one of their episodes.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts March 20th 2017, 7:50 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:
Neesy wrote:

Isn't it more of a Purple Realm? Because shadows aren't really known for giving off any color. I think YGOTAS made that joke in one of their episodes.

As someone who's been rewatching the whole series over the past few days yesh it is.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix March 24th 2017, 2:17 pm

The game is imbalanced as F**K now in terms of obtaining cards. In the old days you had to buy booster packs of varying sizes, not knowing what you would get. But now I just bought a box with three decks. I now have all of Yugi's, Kaiba's, and Joey's iconic cards like the God Cards, Exodia, Blue Eyes ultimate Dragon, and Red Eyes Black Dragon. This makes it easy to get the cards you need to complete a deck. What the heck?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts March 26th 2017, 6:04 pm

I mean I guess lol. The power creep is so real, look at LOB with its inconsistent af atk values, half those level 5 and 6s would get stomped out easily by level 4s today, and those level 4s are guaranteed to have an ability of some kind to boot. Kinda goes for most of the early sets.

Except for summoned skull though summoned skull is my main man gotta love pulling out summoned skull and blasting through some guy's lame 2400 level 6 he needed the ability on to summon his big bad boss monster yeah that summoned skull sure is alright at least pretty good when you're playing casually and everyone's playing lame 2400 level 6 monsters so that you can bully them with summoned skull yeah they sure hate summoned skull they're always like "hey man can't you use high attack monsters that take two tributes to summon" and they're just salty cuz summoned skull beat them up again also when you meet that one guy who's trying to make a dark magician deck work and you pull some trick to give summoned skull more attack points and you're like "oh man I just beat up your dark magician with my one tribute monster too bad you spent 4000 life points on dark magic curtain last turn cuz it sure seemed to backfire right there hmm didn't it" yeah summoned skull's still ok if you aren't being super meta and aren't using xyz or synchro or pendulums and are pretending everything after 5ds was a bad dream
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top