Forge - Halo 5 Guardians Edition

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forge - Halo 5 Guardians Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Forge - Halo 5 Guardians Edition

Post by lolslayer May 26th 2016, 2:46 am

Neesy wrote:
I don't see the problem with the spying though, it isn't like they are going to put a video on the internet of you wanking of to mia kalifa when they watch what you're doing, I will probably never find out that I'm spied on and I will never be harmed by it that way

Literally the most retarded thing I think you've ever said. Simple as.

I'm literally shocked.

If you know what I mean with the dutch saying you'll probably understand it better what I meant

Stevedoggen wrote:I googled the name without safe search on. I'm a big boy now.

atta boy
lolslayer
lolslayer

Thumbs Up : 29

Back to top Go down

Forge - Halo 5 Guardians Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Forge - Halo 5 Guardians Edition

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 26th 2016, 11:53 am

I'm Honestly Surprised that the Memories of Reach Content Update Pack didn't include a remastered version of Forge World.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaing May 26th 2016, 12:16 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:I'm Honestly Surprised that the Memories of Reach Content Update Pack didn't include a remastered version of Forge World.

Nah, if they did all people would play whole day every day would be Assassination Tower anyways so I don't see the point

Jaing
Jaing

Thumbs Up : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 26th 2016, 3:30 pm

Jaing wrote:
DreuxPhoenix wrote:I'm Honestly Surprised that the Memories of Reach Content Update Pack didn't include a remastered version of Forge World.

Nah, if they did all people would play whole day every day would be Assassination Tower anyways so I don't see the point

I thought that I've heard somewhere that the Halo 5 engine can't handle it, but Halo 5's forge world-esque map is huge aswell so I'm not sure
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix May 26th 2016, 8:33 pm

[quote="lolslayer"]
Jaing wrote:
I thought that I've heard somewhere that the Halo 5 engine can't handle it, but Halo 5's forge world-esque map is huge aswell so I'm not sure

Well, it does take up less data to give players an empty landscape, or a shallow one to mess around in. A large skybox like Forge World with a mass of Poygons used to make landscape rather than Forge Items must take a lot of processing power.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 26th 2016, 9:21 pm

[quote="DreuxPhoenix"]
lolslayer wrote:
Jaing wrote:

Well, it does take up less data to give players an empty landscape, or a shallow one to mess around in. A large skybox like Forge World with a mass of Poygons used to make landscape rather than Forge Items must take a lot of processing power.
360 managed to do it. If your new console can't handle it maybe you should rethink your new console.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by RockMetal&Time May 26th 2016, 11:52 pm

Heatguts wrote:
360 managed to do it. If your new console can't handle it maybe you should rethink your new console.

Thing is the way Halo 5 Forge is made the Generated Lightmaps Can't be big like Forge World...
Tom French on his twitter has talked about the technicalities of Making forge world on Halo 5 which he says is possible
BUT He has millions of other better things to allocate time and resources into.

In other words Forge world is possible on Halo 5 but it's not a priority for the forge team.[/quote]
RockMetal&Time
RockMetal&Time

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 27th 2016, 4:31 am

RockMetal&Time wrote:
Thing is the way Halo 5 Forge is made the Generated Lightmaps Can't be big like Forge World...
Tom French on his twitter has talked about the technicalities of Making forge world on Halo 5 which he says is possible
BUT He has millions of other better things to allocate time and resources into.

In other words Forge world is possible on Halo 5 but it's not a priority for the forge team.

Too bad, hopefully they want to release it as a surprise
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen May 27th 2016, 5:43 am

If they port it over, they'll chrome-runner the hanger and I don't think I am ok with that.
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 27th 2016, 10:00 am

Well if they can do it but don't want to do it, I guess there just must not be enough community support. They already said they were putting splitscreen back in (until they redecide they don't need it) and I'd rather have forge world than the lame islands they already gave us. I mean we could use some nice skybox only maps as well but I'm alright with just forge world for forge material.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 28th 2016, 5:25 am

Whut the funq? They wanted to add splitscreen in again? And they redecided NOT to do that?!?!?! -.-

Also, firefight was a surprise, they said they wouldn't add it in and suddenly they did, so maybe it will be the same case for forge world
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 28th 2016, 10:09 am

Firefight? The wave oriented matchmaking only 8 player slugfest that's mostly a competition to land the most headshots until you get to a wave with vehicles with 0 weapon drops that ends after like 5 or so waves?

That's not firefight. Firefight is when you're on the last wave in a round and a general is charging you with a sword and you just ran out of ammo with your dmr because you ventured too far from the base so you pull out a gravity hammer and nail him good but then you explode so you jump and do a 180 and there's another behind you with a fuel rod gun so you dodge his shots and slowly work closer to him to get the final kill, respawn your buddy, and prepare for the next round.

When I play firefight, I have a system where I refill my dmr at my home base then roam the map for the wave and destroy everything and check the weapon drops and when I run out for my other weapon I pick up whatever looks good and sometimes you get caught out by gunships and overestimate the amount of ammo you had and you've got to get back on one clip of dmr ammo and a needler and that's when it really shines. That's not warzone firefight. Warzone firefight's trying to find out where the enemies are only to get there when someone killed them all already because they were grunts and then you see a bunch spawn in the garage so you run in there to kill them and they shower you with bullets and you turn around and run out but you ded anyways so you wait to respawn and then you're super far away from everyone so you begin the long sprint to the actual action just so it can be over when you get there. Or, when you take out an elite's shields so you can headshot him and someone else does. I really hate that.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 28th 2016, 3:51 pm

ODST In A Nutshell wrote:That's not firefight. Firefight is when you're on the last wave in a round and a general is charging you with a sword and you just ran out of ammo with your dmr because you ventured too far from the base so you pull out a gravity hammer and nail him good but then you explode so you jump and do a 180 and there's another behind you with a fuel rod gun so you dodge his shots and slowly work closer to him to get the final kill, respawn your buddy, and prepare for the next round.
Neesy
Neesy

Thumbs Up : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentGamer64 May 28th 2016, 4:12 pm

I liked how in ODST firefight you could actually run out of ammo for weapons, since weapon crates only contained so many. At that point it was up to you to scavenge the map for a power weapon or pick up one of the Covenant's guns. Reach kinda ruined it by making ammo crates bottomless, but I guess the custom firefight options made up for that somewhat.
SilentGamer64
SilentGamer64

Thumbs Up : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 28th 2016, 6:01 pm

ODST Firefight was actually serious. Such an underrated game.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by deadofmind May 29th 2016, 5:17 am

Never played ODST Firefight ;-; I wanted to though. Never played ODST at all.
deadofmind
deadofmind

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 29th 2016, 12:20 pm

Yeah, I think that 343I doesn't keep the wackyness of the old halo games enough in mind
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy May 29th 2016, 12:50 pm

wackyness

e.g?
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by lolslayer May 29th 2016, 5:34 pm

Neesy wrote:
wackyness

e.g?

I've literally stared for a whole minute at the screen what to answer, but I can't think of anything, the only thing I can really say is that the best parts of halo are the least realistic parts and just overall wacky (like custom games normally have)
lolslayer
lolslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts May 29th 2016, 7:08 pm

The part where Sgt Johnson hugged the elite in CE
The part where Sgt Johnson came back inexplicably in Halo 2 despite obviously dying in the first one
The part where all those easter eggs happened
The part where I was playing Halo 2 and a brute killed me with a human shotgun
The part where I was playing ODST and driving a warthog when my gunner dies so I stop right next to a marine and he's shooting something with his assault rifle then he walks right behind the turret and shoots away some more with his assault rifle then walks away again (recorded it but looks like xbox auto-deleted it)
The part where in CE you run up to a banshee before the ai notices you and steal it from under their nose (assault in the control room I think) and then proceed to wreck everything with it
The part in CE where you play SP and destroy vehicles then go into MP and can't destroy vehicles
The part in CE where you're taking cover behind a warthog and then someone throws a frag nade near it but you're like "its too far away to hurt me" but then it explodes and nudges the warthog a foot and it touches you and you die
That part in MCC where you're playing BTB hangemhigh splitscreen and you get so many medals in one nade throw that kills like 3 people that it spills over and covers the whole left of someone's screen (ok well not the whole screen but its like 10 in one throw and it's dumb)
(actually still have that one here)
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Neesy June 1st 2016, 6:16 am

The part where Sgt Johnson hugged the elite in CE
The part where Sgt Johnson came back inexplicably in Halo 2 despite obviously dying in the first one
The part where all those easter eggs happened

Only things I could think of myself.
Neesy
Neesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevedoggen June 1st 2016, 7:14 am

My first thought
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5aunIad9Oc
Stevedoggen
Stevedoggen

Thumbs Up : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts June 1st 2016, 9:53 am

Rofl
I thought of another one
That time when you kill Sgt. Johnson during the guilty spark event then he respawns after you kill guilty spark and then you and arbiter and Johnson can go wreck some flood face and have a full warthog for the end section where he mysteriously disappears.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top