Medal of Honor Installation problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Medal of Honor Installation problems Empty Medal of Honor Installation problems

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 19th 2015, 12:08 am

Hey, I just purchased Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Warchest for a couple of bucks at a garage sale. I installed it on my computer, but whenever I try to play it "Please login with Administrator Priviledges" keeps popping up. Thing is, I am an Admin and I even checked my computer for help.

Still wont play, that and Halo Custom Edition as well. Any sugguestions anyone?
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Thumbs Up : 39

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Installation problems Empty Re: Medal of Honor Installation problems

Post by Heatguts December 19th 2015, 1:46 am

Have you tried right-clicking the application/shortcut and using the "Run as Administrator" button? Even if you have privileges they sometimes don't run with them enabled by default.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Installation problems Empty Re: Medal of Honor Installation problems

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 19th 2015, 2:35 am

My computer said the same thing when I asked for help. Still wont do. Thnx for the sugguest though.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatguts December 19th 2015, 3:12 pm

Yeah np.

Try running it in compatibility mode, disabling the dps thing, and running it with privileges from command prompt. That's all I got.
Heatguts
Heatguts

Thumbs Up : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir December 25th 2015, 10:37 am

You must be using Windows 7, ri8?
Twowo SOLUTIONS:
* There may be something wrong with your Admin account. Can't explain it all though but try creating another account with Administrative privileges and delete all the others.
Don't remember that well but maybe this solved my problem back in the old days. :v
* Re-(clean)install Windows or upgrade to 10.
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 25th 2015, 10:51 am

Abdul Fatir wrote:You must be using Windows 7, ri8?
Twowo SOLUTIONS:
* There may be something wrong with your Admin account. Can't explain it all though but try creating another account with Administrative privileges and delete all the others.
Don't remember that well but maybe this solved my problem back in the old days. :v
* Re-(clean)install Windows or upgrade to 10.

I think my mother would be PISSED that her account would be deleted. I did find an old Laptop from 2005. Just gotta find a battery pack and I'm set.
I feel old now. I remember when computers were full screen...
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdul Fatir December 25th 2015, 1:34 pm

DreuxPhoenix wrote:
I think my mother would be PISSED that her account would be deleted. I did find an old Laptop from 2005. Just gotta find a battery pack and I'm set.
I feel old now. I remember when computers were full screen...
Hahaha lol
Abdul Fatir
Abdul Fatir

Thumbs Up : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by DreuxPhoenix December 29th 2015, 3:33 pm

People often ask me what I would do if I had an office job. Well for answer A, open Spoiler A. For answer B, open Spoiler B.

Spoiler A:

Spoiler B:

Nevermind. The spacing on these forums doesn't allow the joke to be funny.
DreuxPhoenix
DreuxPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top